3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   February Chick Chat - 2010 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/193092-february-chick-chat-2010-a.html)

momof4under5 02-11-2010 02:52 PM

aunty jam-sorry I had to chuckle cause I am like a mental person and get mental pictures to pretty much everything said and the whole run around the block, skipping down the hall singing.....i could just picture the whole thing in my head! I feel for you..cross my fingers for the meds

Love-THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED to my cat...when I was a teen we thought she was gone and here it was the hypertension and she couldnt see so we had to keep her in my room where she knew her way around until it got better!! She was on meds the rest of her years...she made it for a while I went to college and she became my dads cat!!

Pretty much hating myself today...just feel like I screw everything up, not doing everything I should even though I want to just cant get myself to do it...Wish I could just disappear things would probably be better for everyone all around!

VermontMom 02-11-2010 09:19 PM

momof4, things would NOT be better if you disappeared!! :nono: all those beautiful children of yours AND your DH would MISS you so don't say that, sweety!

AuntyJam, I also got a funny visual of your actions :D but I'm sorry your mind is racing like that. You got through your day OK?

Tuffy is one aptly named kitty :carrot:

I stayed in bed half the day yesterday :rolleyes: but today was much much better. I guess that's how it always is with me, thank goodness the down days are singular.

momof4under5 02-11-2010 10:57 PM

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME??? OK so after sparaticly taking meds out of one bottle for 3 months I got them refilled and over the weekend took them for about 2 and half days since we were out of town on a youth conference.... took i think only one instead of two daily thru out the week and today I have been awful...hate myself...know what I need to do around the house but cant do it..or wont do it....just want to disappear into the computer....snapped majorly at the kids all night...actually to the point I was just like they need to go to bed before I completely go off the edge....I am not normally like that...Yes days they stress me out and I just want them to go to bed but not all day long....like i hate when i am like this I am so freaking mean i would hate to be my kid for REAL...then to top it off they are running around the dinning room entry way and living room in circles...smacking each other and knocking each other over hurting each other and I just want to grab ahold of them and spank their bottoms....WHY I hate hate hate this...I am going to put notes up and do whatever I need to do for a solid week and take meds but if it doesnt get better hes going to have to switch my meds because this is how I am everytime I try to start taking them regular I am sooo on edge, snappy, AWFUL...and I cant be like that with have so many young kids around they are going to be hyper and do stuff but they dont need to be flipped out on for being a kid....I hope nobody judges me because some people just dont understand the feeling of being this way and not wanting to and not able to fix it....its an awful feeling its like drowning and you dont know how to swim so you cant do anything to keep yourself from drowning.......

sorry so down I try not to be but I cant even be real with people in real life cause they judge and then spread the gossip and my bf just split up with her fiance so I have spent hours on the phone listening to her cry and her heartbreak so I cant even go to her....this is my only support right now. My husband just yells at me because I start off at the top....I start off yellling instead of just talking to them....so even hes noticing it.....

:*(

chitownbex 02-11-2010 11:03 PM

Hi Chicks :)
Thursday evening here for this newbie .
I have off tomorrow so I am happy about that !
I am hoping that the side effects from my Prozac get better !
Have a great Thursday !

hope4me 02-11-2010 11:35 PM

Momof4 :hug: sorry you are feeling so irritable. I used to feel that way a lot before I started taking meds. It's a terrible feeling and you can't make it stop. I hope they even you out in the next day or so instead of making you worse.

Vermont, sorry you spent part of the day in bed. I haven't done that in a while but used to be famous for it. I don't know what caused it to stop (at least for now). I think being really busy helps although everything in me usually fights against being busy. Avoidance is usually my thing but I've had to learn to like being busier with school and work.

I'm off the next 2 days and so glad about it. Here's hoping it's productive. Tomorrow night we're going out for sushi for valentine's day since I work on sunday. Can't wait for that. :drool:

chitownbex 02-12-2010 11:24 AM

Vermont-- I used to be famous too for sleeping the whole day away. I would take a day off of work and JUST SLEEP due to the job stress ---- That is why the P doc and my regular doc suggested I start taking meds - It is amazing what life throws at us and how we respond to it --

Have a great time hope4me getting sushi :)

Mom-- hope it gets better for you . Some people can be so arrogant, catty, and stuck up !!

Aunty Jam 02-12-2010 11:56 AM

Mom - Come on over and we'll go skipping down the hall together ok? When I feel like that I force myself to take some down time and barracade myself in the bedroom.

I'm to tired to do anything today. I'm back to staying up until midnight and trying to get up at 6:15am. I'm a person who likes my sleep so that doesn't go over well. When I'm tired like this everything is much harder, I got home really late after work and hubby had ordered chinese for dinner... no calories there! Then get into work today and my boss brings me this home made cinnamon roll... he knows I have a weakness for them. No calories there either. Today is pay day so I have to get my meds... hubby knows going without is not even an option anymore, I'm like a yo-yo (more mental picturery for you guys... imagine my head going up and down with a string attached). Wwwweeeeeee... I think I'm going to be sick.

momof4under5 02-12-2010 01:41 PM

thanks aunty jam....I ended up getting kids all in their rooms and took a bath and read some of a new book while I was in there...feel much better this morning...took my meds last night and this morning...going to try my hardest to get them taken. Our pastor asked us out to eat tonight so guess thats what we are doing...husbands birthday is tomorrow! Then val. day sun. I want to go to the movies with him but I know he will be too tired tonight...maybe sunday afternoonfor a matinee?? I dont know!!

Ok well I need to go sweep the upstairs I got everybodys rooms cleaned and bed sheets changed!! So feeling good bout that..just need to do dishes and keep going on the laundry!! lata

Leenie 02-12-2010 01:43 PM

:wave:

Just popping in to say HI to my favorite ladies. Have a wonderful weekend sister chicks and be good to yourself. Yes... YOU !!

:hug: Leenie

LovebirdsFlying 02-12-2010 05:53 PM

I just went shopping to get the ingredients to make my grandson's cake, for his first birthday. It was Wednesday, but we're celebrating tomorrow. At his age, I don't think he cares one way or another. :D

I'm honored to get to make the cake. Just can't *eat* very much of it. But I've been staying on plan extra good all week, so I'd be able to eat some. Yay me. :cheer:

Happy birthday Kadoka! (Yes, that's my grandson's name, after a small town in South Dakota that his mother passed through while pregnant, and liked.)

hope4me 02-12-2010 10:37 PM

Today was actually productive, I can't say that very often of a day off. I was up by 8am and got the dishes done and kitchen cleaned. I washed the sheets, vacuumed, and got all the xmas stuff down, put in the car, and hauled to df's office. Yes, the xmas stuff was still up. :o Moving on... I filled up with gas, washed the car, went to the bank, and did a kickboxing workout. :boxing: Now my left knee is killing me but I feel good.

The sushi was great tonight and we also saw 'Wolfman'. It was alright but very predictable. Tomorrow night I'm having dinner with a friend so that should be fun. I hope to get a few more things done around here tomorrow but I'm not going to feel bad if I just relax.

Momof4, hope you and hubby have some fun together this weekend.

Hugs to the rest of you. :hug:

Buddly and Heather??

Aunty Jam 02-13-2010 02:10 PM

Yay I'm back on my meds. Took first dose last night, already feeling better but I'm sure that's just the mental knowledge of being back on them.

Mom - Afternoon movie sounds like a good choice. What are you guys going to see?

Mrs - Happy birthday to your grandson!

Hope - Want to come here and clean my house?

momof4under5 02-13-2010 09:37 PM

Well the best I could do was a movie at 10 because its easier for sitters!!! with 5 kids under 7 not too many people jump up and down screaming pick me pick me...hahaha LUCKLY as youth pastors most of our teens will do anything for us!! So we are going to see blind side....hes very picky on what he watchs...it cant have a lot of junk in it...i already saw it and it was sooo good....sooo its his birthday he cant fight tooo much i am dragging him there!!!

Aunty Jam 02-14-2010 04:20 PM

I can't believe you have 5 kids under 7 years. I think I would go crazy! Who is in Blind Side? How did your hubby like it?

hope4me 02-14-2010 10:40 PM

:wave: Just wanted to say hi. Too tired to really post and not a lot to say. I have a full day tomorrow with school and work. Hope you all have a great start to the week.