December Chat..(Last monthly chat of the year)

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • good morning everyone

hope4me, you did alot of nice things for your mom!

I had a small victory yesterday, I did not have a single cookie for 24 hours. That is a pathetic victory but a big one for me Maybe I can go for 2 days in a row.

momof4 I hope your meds have kicked into full force to help

Hi buddly and everyone else. We haven't heard from Havisham in a while, hope all is okay with you

well it snowed a bit fresh stuff yesterday, not too bad to manage; but today it is 9 degrees and the wind is howling, brr.

hope everyone has a good day
  • hope-wow that is alot...it stinks no one will help her..thats how my mom was with my gram. No one would do anything!!

vermont- im hoping some of the regs come back after the holidays..I am still remembering my pills!!!(morning and night) taking b complex also!

nothing really going on...gotta do some cleaning in case landlords come by to renew contract without calling! The stinky part is my vacuum isnt working very well so the floor still looks messy when im done...but I am getting a new on with the middle of jan....just have to wait till then!!

thats it!
  • Hi All,

I used to post on here all of the time, but lost my way. Here I go again starting over literally. I had a baby a little less than a year ago and I am now ready to get back into fighting shape. While I was pregnant I had many health issues one of them being gestational diabetes. That scared me more than I can even tell you and just recently I had a guy at who ignored his type 2 diabetes and lost both of his legs. It really makes your goals seem much more important. I think that I have had enough of a kick to stick to stuff this time. I hope so at least. They say it can take many times of trying to make it stick, I hope that my resolve does this time.
    Anyway here is to hoping that I will stay on track this time.
  • Good Morning,

Feels good to be home, I took my DD to Canada for a few days. It was a lovely trip.

Trish good to see you sweetie.. I've missed you. Congratulations on the and starting up again.

Nothing new here except a very very messy house and an exhausted leenie lol. But it will get cleaned today b/c its driving me nuts lol

Have a great Wednesday Chickies

Leenie
  • good morning, hi to trishn

the sun is shining here so that is great, even though it is still only 5 degrees at 10 a.m.!
  • I just did my 3rd day in a row for working out and I think I pushed myself a little too far. I am going to take tomorrow off. I could not quite finish the workout today. I have finished the other two, but I hit that wall and reached total muscle fatigue. On a side note I have done 100 squats in 3 days. Today I started on jumping squats and jumping lunges. I think that is what did me in. All of my muscles are sore, but I love that kind of sore, just think I need to take it easy tomorrow, so that I can work out well on Friday.
  • Hi Trish, it's good to see you back. I remember you but I'm not sure you remember me since I think I just joined when you left. Were you doing Jillian Michael's workouts with the jumping lunges and such? Just wondering b/c she throws some jumping stuff in her workouts. on 3 days of workouts! I got a Wii fit for xmas and was checking it out a little. I'm not sure if it's going to be a good workout or not. I guess I was forgetting that it's first a game and not a full scale constant workout. Anybody here had any success with Wii Fit?
  • hope- i got the wii fit plus for christmas so I am also just starting...guess its the idea to help us atleast get moving and excercise while having fun...lets face it (atleast me) i havent done but a day or so of workouts so even if its playing a game and its starting me moving its better than what ive been doing...

going to tackle Mt Laundry amd some other needed things...landlords will probably be here tomorrow to resign the lease so it needs to look good and have mtg with caseworker also...

ugghhh fighting with kids at bed time......Im going to just start spanking... I was spanked as a kid (not abused) I do spank but not unless i have to and face it you cant stand them against the corner when they are to be sleeping or mine would do it all night so they didnt have to go to bed...it is 10:30 they have been up in bed for bout an hour my husband has to be up at 3 and so far they have managed to keep him up...its ridiculous...so as much as i hate to I am going to spank and sit there for bout a week until they get the idea which already the girls have stopped and are now quiet...UGHHH....SOOO anyways...sorry so frustrated.. really frustrated with myself and my husband at how inconsistant we are...we threaten things we know and they know wont happen...you wont get a snack if you dont eat...they dont eat and still get a snack later cause we forget or get soft.. youll stay in your room for a day if you do that...they know we wont keep them in there...AHHH makes my head spin so I guess its time for a change!!!!!

ok really gotta get going cleaning!!!!
  • Nighty night
  • No it is not the wii fit, but it goes with the wii fit. I got the ea sports workout and it has a leg band that you put on your leg to measure what you are doing on your leg also. It has kicked my but and everything that I have done has been on the easy. I have wii fit, had fun with it, but I agree, not much of a workout, this one is though. It will even tell you if you are not far enough down in your squats or lunges and when you run it tells you when you are running too slow, etc. It is pretty amazing

By the way hope I do remember you. And mom I think all of us are inconsistent at times, I know I am with the kids, but I feel your frustration and hope that it goes better for you.
  • Good Morning

I just wanted to wish you all a very Happy Healthy 2010

Leenie
  • Wishing you all an amazing 2010 that sees you all meet SOME goals - even if it isn't all of them!
    Happy New Year
  • HEATHER----ITS SOOO NICE TO SEE YOU...how are you going????

thanks trish

u 2 leenie

still working on laundry...most everything is cleaned...have to nap to be able to stay up with the teens all night!!
  • Happy New Year To All
  • Happy New Year!!!

Yay Heather!! So glad to see!! Please come back for good!