December Chat..(Last monthly chat of the year)

You're on Page 5 of 7
Go to
  • I'm beat. I took a friend to the airport at 4am, went to work at 9, then afterwards baked 3 different kinds of cookies to take to work tomorrow. Gotta hit the hay but just wanted to stop in.
  • i hear ya hope I am beat too even though you had a longer day...I am sure your ready for that pillow!!

The stinky thing is I sat down here and remembered my pills but have no motivation or energy whatever it is to take them....that happens everytime I start forgetting them...

I didnt get thru all the stuff I wanted to make.. I did cake balls, peppermint bark, choc chip cookies, no bakes and burnt some white choc. chips..ughh.. I have more to do but will do it with the kids tomorrow!!

Have a really low day..my dh was all grumpy from work and then at youth he was mad at me. The youth were WAYYY hyper and he just played all dif people at ping pong while I tried keeping the teens from chasing each other and tackling each other and the one flirty couple to keep their hands to theirself. So I decided to close the night out we could sing songs like my husband wanted to do at the beg. but pizza was already there...well he didnt want to stop playing ping pong and was like we dont have time..but he had time to play like 2 more games?? while I tried to handle the impossible...so finally I just said I was leaving it was pretty close to over and I knew if I didnt leave I was going to snap and it would be pretty...so isnt it better to remove myself from the situation? then he was mad cause i was leaving then he was mad he had to take the new foster kid with him. I take and to and from church what does it hurt him to take him and i had teens I had to drop off so i didnt have room...then I made my best friend upset at me by opening my mouth when I should have kept it shut....
    Sometimes I wish I could be that quiet person that keeps her thoughts to herself and just the sweet girl that everyone loves?? Why do I have to be the outgoing one who sometimes her mouth gets her in trouble even when shes trying not to get in trouble...UGHH...

honestly feeling really crappy with my self since my dh and bff is mad at me and i snap at my kids I am sure they dont like me....I wish I could just disappear for a while and learn to just shut my mouth, be the sweet person, never raise my voice, never disagree, do whats expected of me, be organized, stay on top of my house, having the house nice and clean and laundry done, dishes always done, dinner on the table the same time every night....the list is never ending...when I look at all these things I feel like the biggest failure EVER and wish I could just go away...

sorry im like in tears cause I feel so awful about myself...
    Ok i cant even think anymore... I am sooo tired...my eyes are blurring things together...gonna go...
  • G'day ladies. Ok, so I've been a sucky forum member this month! Sorry! The end of the semester was crazy, and I've been wrapping up stuff at work as I approached my last day. Which is today. I'm quite sad. Seriously, I may have been frustrated by the work but I will miss the people.

Getting ready for the holiday traveling. Leaving this evening after I get out. I'm in a funk because of leaving work - which isn't making me "I don't want to go home adn have everyone see me this fat" complex. Woof. I'm just a woof right now.

Mom I'm not the quiet person either. But I've found that the quiet people are really hard to get to know... I'd rather have someone who tells me what they think. Then I know I can trust them. Your description sounds like a stepford wife! (Creepy movie...). I vote for you staying you

Everyone - :wreat h:
    I hope you have a good holiday season and a GREAT new year! I will try to check in while visiting family (**** I may NEED to!). I'll def recomit myself when we return at the beginning on January!
  • mar- hope you have a good holiday sounds busy....def. miss you being in here but figured this time of year is crazy for everyone...thanks for voting for me to stay myself...lol...just hope i get back to myself soon....

nothing much going on...gotta do tons of wrapping tonight...bout it...going to clean the kitchen then eat lunch!!
  • Just popping in to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!!
    Stay safe and have fun.
    Take care
    K
  • Buddly, I was just getting ready to ask where you were. Miss seeing you here.

Marbear, glad to see you too. I understand, the end of the year is always hectic.

Momof4, I don't know why you beat yourself up, you do more than anyone I know. And no, you shouldn't change.

I've just been running around today and cleaning up the kitchen. I may have a friend stopping by tomorrow who has never been here. I don't want the house to be a total wreck.

We saw Avatar today, it was good. You should definitely see it in 3D if you're going. We also bought a Wii today. I can wait to try the workouts. They should kill me since I haven't worked out in ages. I'm hoping it will get me started.

Merry Christmas My Friends!!
  • hope---aww thanks...i just feel like because I dont get everything done that I am not good enough....some of that is the meds tooo soooo...my parents got us a wii for christmas we get it tomorrow and they were talking about getting us the wii fit with the board...they were like alll excited to give us our stuff...LOL

Hope everyone has a great christmas!! thank goodness my husband stayed up and helped wrap cause i woulda been there till sunrise!!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS

• I'm having a nice quiet Christmas at home. Tomorrow I leave to go see my mom for a couple of days. I had too much rich food today. I had a ham, mac n cheese, broccoli casserole, deviled eggs, and rolls. Moo. Too full.

I hope you all had a safe wonderful holiday. I'm looking to next year and thinking about what I would like to accomplish. I'm planning on some resolutions, but maybe simple do-able ones instead of the ones that last 2 days tops. I need a positive change very badly.

Marbear, I know what you mean. I'm going home but praying nobody but close family sees me. I would be mortified otherwise.

Momof4, I bet the kids were excited today. How did it go?

Hi Leenie, hope you had a great Christmas.
  • leenie-your post was nice to see when I got on here on christmas!! thanks!

hope they were excited it went well...think for their gifts they give each other I will just do a gift exchange for christmas eve...cause we always open a gift on christmas eve but couldnt this year cause i didnt have stuff wrapped and didnt do a lot of toys...and it was kinda confusing doing all the kids cause the girls are so little I had to do their and i forgot somehow one for maddie the 2 yr old...it all went well just learned what to do next year...and Nathan had two left shoes in his shoe box but he wasnt too upset we exchanged them today and 3 yr olds shoes were tight so we exchanged them too but really i dont normally do shoes because i like them to try them on they are so little and dont tell you their shoes are too tight until it hurts so you never know if their feet hurt!

well still cant get the hang of the meds and its really making me aggrivated cause i hate the way i feel...made all the boys stay in there rooms and play with thier toys so i didnt end up flipping on them...but I got both meds today morning and evening. I think I am going to have to take something for my brain or it just might be the withdrawl from the wellbutrin but i left my purse sit in the shoe aisle at the store and didnt even remember i took it in...NEVER EVER done that..i was in a hurry and had the 3 yr old just ughh
    then we got the wii fit plus and my bmi is 39.52 OBESE and my age is 39 thats +10 years....

Going to redo my biggest loser tape...the casting director posted a thing on youtube and said they have no deadline yet and will be watching videos until they get back from the road...they said to not do the filming yourself (which some i do but its sat down!) they said to not wear shirts with logos (i did) they said the first 30-50 secs is when the producers decide if they like you or not (need to work on the intro) and a few other little tips to work on...So I will take the time and redo it the stats are that 95% of the cast is usually got from casting calls so that means you cant just do a reg. old tape like everyone else...SOOOO guess I have to step up my game!!
    I will do some clips from the youth lockin with all the youth cause we usually do crazy things then!! they said to not try and stage stuff cause it always looks stupid which i agree because ive watched some of them!!

ok ladies that is it...i feel hopefully i will get back up and going mentally!!! 2 pills in a row!!! YAYAYAYA
  • Hello ladies, and belated Merry Christmas

momof4, gosh I felt bad when I read when you were feeling so low...NO ONE could do that description of the perfect housewife, you already have alot of work with the 4 kids of your own plus your foster kid (s) plus your youth group!! Your contributions are measured in well-loved children who will benefit in the years to come...and no, you shouldn't change 'you' into a quiet 'keep it all in' person, if that is not who you are

I changed my ticker to show my yearly, inevitable holiday weght gain , even with almost daily exercising I ca't seem to control the foods I eat, its a daily struggle.

well hello to everyone and hang in there with the holiday food, family get-togethers and other trials
  • Thanks vermont...it just drives me crazy at times because my best friend is the quiet always say yes sweet friend and like everybody loves her... but me I have to say what Im thinking which gets me in trouble at times...

I took my pill this morning...3 in a row...YAAA

getting ready for church thats about it!! lata
  • ill be glad when meds are back in full force cause i am having a heck of a time being consistant with the kids...its really harder than people think...esp if you have a soft heart...they get to you at times and then i have a hard time being consistant but I need to change some things for bedtime cause it is pretty bad!!!
  • Hi everyone
    Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season.
    Things are pretty quiet around here. Hubby and a couple of the daughters have to work today, the rest of us are taking it a little to easy. But its cloudy and wanting to snow so it seems like a good idea. I don't have to work until Wednesday so I'm going to enjoy it.
    The dryer beeped, so I better get the uniform shirts out before they wrinkle. I just wanted to pop in and say Hi.
    Take care everyone,
    K
  • Hi everybody,

I'm still out of town at a friend's house but will leave in the morning for the 5hr drive back home. It's been a really fast trip. I'm glad I came home though. My mom needed some stuff done around the house. Firstly, she had no TV! The picture tube had gone out in the one in her living room and she had given a little one to my aunt so her grandkids could watch movies on it. After the first night I was going stir crazy (sad I know). She had a big tv downstairs but couldn't move it herself and didn't want to ask anybody for help. I called a neighbor and he and his son moved it upstairs and I finally got the direct tv working on it. Whew! There was no way I was going to let her stay there in the house alone, unemployed with nobody to talk to and with depressing things to think about without at least the company of tv.

She also needed to get internet access which I only partially got her started on with a new laptop and some software downloads. I still have to send her a part we couldn't find in town. Her microwave also is out and her new one is sitting on her counter instead of being mounted above the stove. This I couldn't fix without df but he couldn't come with me. My uncle is supposed to do it for her but it will take him forever to do it. He has absolutely no sense of urgency. It will probably be sitting there next time I come home, no matter how many months it takes me to get there. I get so annoyed with the extended family. I feel they should do more for her since my dad passed away since they come to her when they need money. That is another subject that I should stay away from before I upset myself...

Buddly, glad you stopped by. I don't have to work till thursday so I'm going to enjoy my last day off wednesday at home.

Momof4, good job on the meds, did you take them today?

Vermont, it is a daily struggle, one I've been losing the battle with for some time now. One of my resolutions is to exercise twice a week. That's not a lot but it has to improve my health. I can of course do more and want to but I'm trying not to set myself up for failure so if I only get in twice a week I'm not going to beat myself up. Besides twice is so much more than the none I'm doing now. I bought the Wii fit game today. I look forward to trying it out.

Anybody else making resolutions? I had stopped for a while b/c I was sick of failing miserably at keeping them. This year I feel like trying it again.