Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2002, 07:52 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default FRIDAY, JULY 26th

Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah,

Gee that don't sound so good !! what I meant to say was yahooooooo its friday and I'm out of this dump at 12:00. Don't know what I"m going to do but I don't care, just as long as I'm not here. Maybe I'll go buy some of that apple pie ice cream

No groovy plans for the weekend, the usual. My house needs a good cleaning, BAD...any volunteers ?

Its beautiful here in NJ today, but the humitidy and icky weather is returning tomorrow......who care's huh, I won't be at work !!! it can hail boulders and I would care cause I'm not here HAAAAAAAA!

Don't I sound like a looney !! well I am

Whats your plans for the weekend anything good ?

Meg I think I know your plans.

Have a good one.

Love Me
Old 07-26-2002, 09:07 AM   #2  

Hi all! It's humid again! Ack! Looks like pea soup up on the hill behind the house. I see that the flies are getting thicker so I know it's around August!
Funny story......In a town near us, they have a problem with drunk drivers. It was reported that the one and only policeman noticed that, during his after midnight patrol, two mailboxes had been hit. Upon driving a bit further, he came on a car across someones front lawn with two mailboxes on the hood and the driver sound asleep! Talk about being obviously caught with the evidence!

Anyway, everyone have a good weekend and drive carefully......watch out for mailboxes that jump into the road!
Old 07-26-2002, 10:10 AM   #3  

Good morning all! I am just about to go to bed!~

Have a great weekend! I am working but having fun...miss my kids though...looking forward to working only 6 shifts in August!

ttfn Liz
Old 07-26-2002, 11:59 AM   #4  

Default Mornin'

Hi Ladies and TGIF

Yes yes.. we made it to the end of another week.. yipeee. This weekend, I plan on chores, and ME time!! Don't know what's on the menu next week, as I haven't searched for recipes yet today, but I will be making some nummy stuff.

Leens, I cannot see how your house could possibly need a good cleaning, since every single weekend you say you are cleaning. Mine always does need a good cleaning, mostly because I think housework bites the big one and I rarely do it.

Today is my day off from aerobics and my body is very happy for the rest. I will spend part of this weekend looking through my tapes and changing on of them , as it has become boring and easy. I do need to pull weeds in the garden. Pretty soon I will need a machete to get though the path.

I made a second doctor appointment for the week I am off work.. at the GYN. yuk. Time for the spread and prod. This is another new doctor.. a female thank goodness. I have two doctor appointments that week.. the other is for a med check for my anti d drugs. I also need a mammogram and a visit to the Otolaryngologist.. ear surgeon, but those will have to wait. I get rechecked by ear doc every two years. Maintaining one's body sure gets more complicated as we get older.. remember as a kid, you went maybe once a year for a checkup.. you went to one doctor AND you got a lollypop or a toy at the end of the visit!! I think adults should get presents too.

Anyway, babble babble babble.. hope everyone has a nice weekend. Let us know what you are up to and how you are doing.
Closed Thread