Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2002, 07:45 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Thursday, July 18th

Goooood Morning Everyone, yes including the lurkers

Boy did I have a bad day yesterday eating......bad leenie, bad bad leenie ! Today, I'm praying to do better

Whats fur dinner tonight Linny ? anything good ?
I think we're having a frozen pizza I just have no time to cook when I get home, and I love to cook.

Lizzy, Leg, Lippy - hope your day is a good one !

Love, Leens
Old 07-18-2002, 09:59 AM   #2  

Default Hi there!

we're having a pork roast in the crockpot tonight. I mix one can of REGULAR Pepsi, one envelope of onion soup mix and one can of cream of celery soup and pour it over the roast and let it cook all day. The leftovers make good sandwiches if they are shredded.

Tomorrow I may not be around cause I'm helping our Pastor and his wife move some things to their farm. I can't carry stuff, but I can drive my truck!

Am watching two black and white kittens play on the picnic table. They're just darling!! Makes me want to bring them in the house! NOT! Tippy the cat would have a nervous breakdown although Brat the cat would have some pals to get into trouble with! Awful little animal!

See you later all!
Old 07-18-2002, 10:30 AM   #3  

Hello all!

I didn't get in yesterday as I worked days and it is an early start and then last evening we put some movies in and sorted through all our papers and got rid of all the old stuff and shredded it and put all the other stuff in chronological order and filed it. That feels good!

We watched the Denzel Washington movie where his son is sick and he takes hostages at the hospital and then Men In Black I and to top it all off Big Brother...ugh! Now I know why I don't watch TV but it does make for mindless entertainment while we got a very unpleasant job done.

It has been so hot here we are all wilted. We are not used to these 30 degree days and no one hardly has AC because the season is so short.

Anyhow my last bit of whining is about my physical shape...I am so stiff and sore..my hubby has been going up and down a hilly area in the park where the kids tobaggan in the winter as his exercise and he dragged me along the other day...well now my legs and back are so stiff I can barely move!

Other than that...life is grand! Have a good one everybody!

Liz
Old 07-18-2002, 10:49 AM   #4  

Default Mornin'

Hi Everyone

I'm awake , I'm awake!! I don't think I'll ever be first here unless I post b4 I do my morning aerobics.

Leenie, dinner tonight is... umm err.. unknown. I forgot to take stuff out of the freezer I have some ground turkey breast defrosted, so maybe that with some onions and garlic, some low carb tortillas, grilled zucchini, another veggie and a skinny cow for dessert, as always. I get mad at myself when I don't have a plan for meals, and this week I haven't had much of one. I have't gone off my calorie count, but have made some lame choices. Plan Plan Plan Linda.. remember!! I am taking either the chicken or the fish out when I get home so I can have that tomorrow. I know... I am gonna make my veggie couscous.. that is delish!!

Not much else is going on here. Keeping fairly busy at work most of the time, so that helps. Wishing I was home taking a nap...lol but that is normal.

Hope the rest of you are having a nice day.
Old 07-18-2002, 02:14 PM   #5  

Hi Everyone,

Glad to see you are all up and well (well almost)

Computer was down all day yesterday. Thank goodness hubby knows what he is doing...he took it to work and fixed it. He finally installed it about 11:30 last night, when I went into chat, I caught Jaymee and no one else showed.

Ordered my dress Tuesday night and by Wednesday evening I was told they couldn't get the color I wanted. Shoot, there was no other color I liked. Dress only came in 4 colors. I am going to get stuck with ordering something I don't want...that serves me right waiting sooooo long. Oh boy, I will be so glad when this wedding stuff is allllllllll over!!!!!! Next kid I am going to pay handsomely to elope!

Liz, don't you hate all the paper!!!! I swear they multiply by themselves while I am sleeping. It's 90 degrees here today and very very humid...thank goodness for the AC.

Leens...dont beat yourself up...you can be good today!

Tippy, Pork roast sounds interesting, must be tender!

Linda, veggie anything is good...Love my veggies!!!

Well, must run. Have to go paint!!!! Yes Linda, I am still painting!

Have a Great day everyone~~~~~Meg
Old 07-18-2002, 10:53 PM   #6  

Hello All,

Now I know I'm posting in the right forum. I'm soooooo depressed!!!! Tonight I got a call from the dress shop. They can't get the dress at all. It's been discontinued!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (that's a scream)

So I bolted down there at 7:00 p.m. took 35 minutes to get there and I tried on dresses for 2 hours. Looks like I am going to have one made by the designer there. Have to go back Saturday and finalize everything. Just not sure what I'm doing yet, I like the jacket from one dress and the dress from another two piece, so they said they can make it to order. Of course this comes with a bigger price tag. Life right now stinks!!!!!!!!!! I really like the one I ordered, hid a lot of sins. I can't believe they let me get all excited over this dress and then they can't get it.

Well, enough complaining....thanks for listening.

Meg
Old 07-19-2002, 08:08 AM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Meggy did you try Roamans, they have a beautiful wedding section and you can get it rush delivery ?

Huggs !!!
Closed Thread