Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 10:50 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 162/155/115

Good Morning Ladies.

Things with my son are going better so far. I didn't take him to the crisis center. My stepmother said he didn't need to go. I couldn't do anything about it. My father and stepmother have custody of my son. (long story) So I talked to my son about it. He's not happy. All he wants is me. So I have some decisions to make.

I had planned to move into my own apartment in a month. Right now I don't see that happening. The apartment I want now would mean I would need a room mate. I have a friend that is surpose to move in with me when I move, but I am not sure I want that anymore. I want a place of my own that will just be for me and my son. So I am going to stay living at my mother's for a little longer. Plus I need to find a job. Hopefully I will have one soon.

On top of that my moods keep shifting. I hate it. My weight keeps going up and down. It's back at my start weight. I've been making poor choices with my eating and I haven't been exercising. I have to get back at it. I feel better when I'm in control of it. I feel like I don't want to do anything again.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:15 AM   #122  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

This whole school thing has been a big bunch of CRAP to deal with and figure out. I had two options to choose between and have finally decided to go the easier route. I'm not usually one to do that but the other would have required 9 classes I had to complete before I could even apply, the other only 2. Either way I have no guarantee of acceptance into a dental hygiene program after I take the classes. I've been sick over the decision but I just have to take a chance I guess. Why does it have to be so complicated? I just want a career with a decent paycheck, do I really have to give up my firstborn to get it?

Buddly, sorry you are struggling so much. It's so hard to the meds regulated, but it looks like you are doing everything you can to try to fix it. You should be proud of yourself for trying so hard with the counselors.

Purefire, sounds like you have a lot on your plate. I hope your son is doing ok. It's hard to support yourself, let alone someone else. Life will come around for you. Hang in there.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:57 AM   #123  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Oh hope - it's so hard, isn't it, to try to choose 'the right course' of action... but every road will lead somewhere, so you have no doubt made the right decision. for you, right now. Hang in there - it will SO be worth it!!
Old 07-30-2009, 11:13 PM   #124  
Starting Again

Thanks Heather, I need some reassurance.

I'm annoyed with myself because it's been about 5 days without any exercise. I already feel more bloated and my pants are slightly tighter. (No it's not my imagination.) I have intended to do something everyday but something has gotten in the way. What I mean to say is that I have let something get in the way. I need to get it in my head that I just don't feel good physically or mentally if I don't work it in. I know that I let the stress of getting my school stuff together occupy my time.

I need a good
Old 07-31-2009, 08:14 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 162/155/115

Good Morning Ladies

Hope ~ Most of the time anything you want to do that is important to you always seems complicated and hard. It also takes time. Don't stress out to much over it and take it one day at a time. Going back to school can be such a pain. I want to do it to. I keep starting and then get aggravated and say whatever. I am going to send in the paper to find out more information about a school that I want to apply to today. It's time to get moving. If your mind is set on it, You will do it. ~ I am also in the same place with the exercise. I haven't done any in 2 weeks. I feel like crap and my jeans feel so much tighter. I've also gained so I'm not happy with myself. Either something happens or I just don't want to do anything. Just relax and try to work it in before thinking about anything else that will stop you.

I was just thinking that years ago when I was here.. someone had started a weekly food/exercise log (thread). Where you posted everything you had to eat during that day/everyday and what you did for exercise. I think I use to always get my exercise in and eat almost right when I was posting/sharing it.
I don't know if this would be a good idea but it is an idea, if anyone wants to do it.

I am actually feeling a lot better. I am trying not to worry about anything. My son is doing better. I've spent time with him everyday this week. The only thing I am worried about is that I am going out of state tonight. I am going to Indiana for a week to see my daughter. (another long story). I will be away until Aug 9th. I plan to call my son everyday. Hopefully that will help a little.
I am actually all packed and I think my mother is to. Which is amazing. We are driving so it is going to take about 16 hours to get there and we're driving straight there. So it's going to be fun. I can't wait to get there. I miss my baby.

Have a good day ladies.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:44 PM   #126  
Starting Again

Hi everybody, come out, come out wherever you are!

Nothing exciting here. I did workout tonight but after a day of very poor eating. I'm off tomorrow but I'm going to df's biker party to help out. My future is pretty much beer and mosquitoes, and I don't like beer...
Old 08-01-2009, 07:08 AM   #127  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

I can't believe I woke up at 5 AM .... I AM NUTS !!!!

Purefire things will work out, one step at a time right.

Hope going back to school is a big decision, your gonna do fantastic.

Buddly I'm glad your talking to your counselor

Heather, how's the new bod?

Angel, Marbear, Sassy, Mom, Oogi, BlackCat, Butterfly and the rest of you lovely chicks, have a blessed day ~

Leenie

Last edited by Leenie; 08-01-2009 at 07:08 AM.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:42 AM   #128  

Hello ladies...
I've been down with the flu for several days. Feeling better....but, now, got a 3 day Praise-A-Thon at the TV Station where I volunteer. So, I'm very busy. I did go back and read all the posts. Hope you all have a good weekend!
Old 08-01-2009, 06:18 PM   #129  

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone
Wow its August 1!!!! I am so glad we are getting this nice hot weather, its not good for the forests, but it at least feels like summer. Another nice thing is that I'm getting to use my clothes line.
Not much new here, just trying to tred water. Booked the 14-18 off so we can do a quick trip down to the in-laws.

Hope how is the biker party going??

Angel take it easy so you don't get sick again.

Leenie 5am!?! I thought 7:30 was to early!! Hope you have a good day!

Pure good to hear that you are feeling better.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Take care all,
K
Closed Thread