Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2002, 08:45 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Thursday, June 6th

Happy Thursday Everyone,

Boss is her today so this has to be a short one
We are expecting some flooding here and t-storms...eeek but other than that its work work work. Hope your day is a good one.

Love, Leens
Old 06-06-2002, 08:59 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Just popping in to say "Hi Gorgeous!" Be sure to check out the pics that Nora posted under Chickie Pickies or something similar on the LC Board.
Eat good stuff today because you love you!
Old 06-06-2002, 09:37 AM   #3  

Talking The party is over!

Off to work after a week off..12 hour day to whip me into shape...catch up with you later! Liz

Have a good one gang!
Old 06-06-2002, 12:18 PM   #4  

Default Mornin'

Hi Leens Ruthie and Lizzy and everyone,

Since no one did the weekend count down yet, I will do it.. 1.5 days till weekend. yipeeeee

Ruthie, thanks for telling us where to see the picture. Everyone looks wonderful and I could just pat you on top of your short little head It was nice to get a chance to talk with you and Jif last night. You need to stay up late once a week to come visit the late crew. Maybe next time, you'll feel like using your "boot power".

Not much here today.. sosdd. Commute was better this morning, so that is always a plus. Tonight is Mexican fish for dinner. I have no idea how this will taste, but the allrecipes site had quite a few people that loved this.. so I thought I'd take a shot.

Poor Lizzy.. back to work. I get the first week of July off. The company is in shutdown that whole week as a cost saving measure. I am looking forward to this. Leens, make the boss go away!!!!

Hope everyone has a nice day.. and please check in and say hello and tell us what's up?
Old 06-06-2002, 12:55 PM   #5  

Hi Everyone,

Nothing much new here. Except I am getting tired of being off my feet! One good thing though...I've lost 11 pounds in one week just by keeping my swollen feet and legs up and wearing my very fashionable white elastic stockings! This treatment would be great if I didn't have a life. LOL. Linda, my painting is on hold. I really must get back to it today. At this rate it will be Christmas before I am done.

Pouring all day here, that's ok though, they might lift the water ban. Hate taking car to the car wash.

Hey, if anyone is ever tempted to join "personaldietician.com" don't!! I was stupid and paid the 3 month fee thinking I was going to get this individual care...turns out it's nothing more than the basic diet plan, you know the kind we all know we should be sticking to. They didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. So save your money!

Well, need to go and do something. Have a great day~~~~~Meg
Closed Thread