3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Depression and Weight Issues (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues-76/)
-   -   Monthly Chick Chat - December 2008 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depression-weight-issues/157545-monthly-chick-chat-december-2008-a.html)

HeatherAngel 12-01-2008 07:12 AM

Monthly Chick Chat - December 2008

Wow. December already! :wave:

How's everyone doing??

Heather :D

Leenie 12-01-2008 09:22 AM

Hi :wave:

Heather...where is the time going? DD opened her avent calendar today and I was like WOW!!! December 1st already :shrug:

Hope everyone is doing well.

momof4under5 12-01-2008 10:28 AM

blah monday morning...I ran out of meds yesterday so I gotta go get some today but yeah just blah stuff to do I gotta start on packing so we can get someone in here to rent so we dont have to pay rent here for Jan...ok well I gotta get going....stop back lata!!

cathyxxx 12-01-2008 10:49 AM

hey gang :wave:

I cannot believe it is December 1st either!

Hope everybody had a nice weekend! I cleaned all day on Saturday. we have a youth christmas party at the house this coming weekend and then my youngest son is graduating from college the next weekend so we have another little get together at the house. tis the season.....to be BUSY! LOL

hope everybody has a great week!
hugs,
Cathy

momof4under5 12-01-2008 12:31 PM

Oh wow I so feel the affect of missing meds....I cant get my self away from the desk to do everything I need to do. I have dishes, school to teach, laundry to wash, laundry to fold, laundry to put away play room to pack, play room to clean, boxes to go thru and tape shut, desk to organize, phone calls to make just SOOOOOO MUCH STUFF...BLAHHH...ok well i am going to go try to get stuff done...lata Jess

Amarie2pt0 12-01-2008 04:49 PM

Weekly Chick Chat - Dec 1 (!!!!)- Dec 7

Good morning campers!!!!! OK, yeah its not morning anymore, but...

Here's wishing everyone sunny days and blue skies!

:grouphug:

Amarie

momof4under5 12-01-2008 04:53 PM

Wow so many posts I cant keep up with them all....haha....Seriously weight loss ads dont even get my attention anymore. The whole no diet no excercise...I dont even really bother with if I look at them I just laugh because seriously You cant lose wieght with out eating healthy & excercising. If you do you will gain it back with time. I had a guy friend that actually lost like over 125 lbs in a few months. He did it by not eating. He ate like one meal in the middle of the day. Didn't eat after 6 or 7. Didn't eat bread, lifted weights. He lost and was like saying do this do that blah blah blah...and now not tooo long after he lost the weight he has put the stomach back on...so it just showed me not to do it that way but to do it the right way. Now hopefully packing and stuff for this move will help me since I am moving around...right...I need to get past the 15lb mark. I wanted to be thinner by Christmas but its ok. Usually I would just say screw it cause I am not as thin as I wanted to be and just start again next summer. But now I am like I could still lose like 5 or more lbs by christmas and by next christmas I know that I will look good. I was looking at my foster daughters pictures and from last year to now she gained a lot of weight and I noticed she had a chin bone in last years pictures...so silly me I pulled the fat back from my face and was like HEY I have a chin bone too...Yeah I know I am weird so I just looked at myself and was like I WILL lose the weight. It was depressing getting a pic with my biological brother and I looked FAT...like in the face...he is like a stick so it made me look even worse...one of the worst pics I have had...

Ok enough rambling......I really have TONS of stuff to do so I need to get moving...gotta go get meds.....get stuff for dinner.... pack... laundry... pack.... laundry... and hey pack some more...LOL

IM OUT!!

hope4me 12-01-2008 08:29 PM

I have eaten so much today it's frightening! :fr: It's the day before TOM arrives and I'm apparently a bottomless pit. I won't list it all because you all would talk about me terribly. ;)

Tomorrow is my interview and I'm just praying that one of my suits still fit. :o I know I've gained weight since I wore them last. Please say a little prayer on my behalf.

Momof4: Maybe I should come over tonight and help you pack so I can work off some calories!

How was everybody else's day?

butterflygurl 12-01-2008 09:21 PM

Good luck with the packing momof4! Hope4me hang in there...it's been almost 2 months since I had my tom, and I know for certain I'm not preggers so I might need to see a doc soon. Wow, it's almost the end of the year already. I'm back from Thanksgivings w/ the family...it was grt, but food wise very triggering and very difficult to stay op. I did allow myself a nice slice of cake and I'm glad I lost ~a pound! Thanks to all of the wonderful ppl on 3FC for being so kind and supportive :)

momof4under5 12-01-2008 09:43 PM

I will take any help packing!!!! Ok talk to you lata.......

HeatherAngel 12-02-2008 06:59 AM

Good luck today Hope - let us know how you get on. Thinking of you and sending lots of luck and good wishes your way!!

Well, after four months of ridiculousness (on SO many levels, believe me) my weight is finally where my ticker is again. Every time I focused on trying to 'save' my relationship, I forgot about myself. :no:

Mom - how you doing today - get those meds??

Chat soon - have a good Tuesday!

Heather :D

JudoMom 12-02-2008 08:34 AM

morning everyone.. just wanted to pop in and say hi... I've been MIA the past few weeks.. hope to be around more often.

Leenie 12-02-2008 03:30 PM

Hi Ladies,

The days are just flying by.

Heather congrats on being at ticker weight, how are you doing sweetie?

Cathy its great to see you !! :hug:

Mom, I agree with Heather, get back on those meds... I"m sorry your feeling so icky.

Judo :hug: how's your DH and the rest of the family?

Hope *crossing fingers* that your suit fits.... I'm the same way when TOM comes, starvin !!!!

Amarie :hug: miss ya girlie.... how are things with you?

Butterflygurl :welcome: its great to have you posting here. This is such a nice little corner of 3FC's ;)

I'm doing ok.... my Emma is getting spayed today, poor little girl, but it needs to be done. I have to pick her up around 6 PM. Work is busy...busy busy busy !!!! but I"m not complaining, I have a job and I'm thankful.

Well girls, I'll ttyl.

Have a great evening :hug:

Leenie

hope4me 12-03-2008 12:17 AM

My interview went well today (at least I think it did). The thing that was most important to them I've had a lot of experience with so hopefully that will stick in their heads. They of course have some more people to see so I should hear something in a couple of weeks. :crossed: Tomorrow I should find out something about the supervisor position at my present job. As I said, I'm actually really hoping that the girl I work with gets it b/c she really deserves it and I'm hopefully leaving soon.

The suit did fit but it was snug. I really need to put some effort into getting healthier very soon. I'm afraid of my cholesterol levels and of getting diabetes. My habits are extremely unhealthy.

Good to see you Cathy, still WATP? I need to get moving again.

Amarie, did you get a Thanksgiving break?

Heather, I'm not at my ticker weight either. I should change it but I haven't had the courage to get back on the scale and face whatever my weight is now. Congrats on getting back on track, especially with the rollercoaster year you've had.

Leenie, how is the pooch feeling tonight? It's hard not to feel guilty but it really is the best thing for them.

Butterfly: :bravo: on the pound lost, and at Thanksgiving no less!

Judo: I've thought about you a lot. I hope your hubby is doing ok. Did you get to enjoy Thanksgiving with any family?

Hi Mom and Sassy, Buddly, and all the rest. :wave:

buddly 12-03-2008 03:49 AM

Hi everyone,

just wanted to pop in and let you know I'm still around. Not doing so great at the moment, again. My anxiety is going off the wall, I broke down and took an ativan tonight just to see if I could get a break from all the churning inside. I honestly don't know how to live with myself any more.

Hope, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Getting a job that you can be happy at will definatly help in other areas of your life.

momof4 congrats on finding a bigger place to live. The packing will be a pain, but I know you will appreciate the space.

Cathy, Amarie, judomom, Heather its great to see you again, its been to long.

And a great big :hug: to everyone else!!

I have to go, the ativan is kicking in and I'm getting very tired.
Take care everyone and I hope you have a blessed and wonderful Wednsday!
K