Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 11-26-2008, 11:02 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

Well i got some stuff accomplished last night. I got the boys room completely cleaned up. because they have a bad habit of unfolding clothes when they are looking for things to wear, the sheets needed changed, toys needed put away (i made them do that), candy wrappers that feel behind the dresser needed picked up. Actually they gathered the trash up from upstairs....the bags sitting around and the bathroom trash they did a good job (esp only being 4 or 5). So now my suspended teenager gets to seep it all today...My downstairs was all cleaned. I got all the clothes in the house sorted put away what was folded and straightened out the girls drawers. Hung up the boys dress shirts for church. I got everybody sleeping where they should be and figured I would spend a little alone time then go to bed well yeah that didn't work out so well for me because I could not sleep. I think it might have been my meds because I usually take them at like 12:30-1am and I took it at like 10 so I think it was doubled in my system because the morning one was taken around lunch time that day....SOOOOO yeah I tried everything but not even tired I laid in my bed listening to music. I was to the point I was going to just get up and start doing laundry!! At 4:15 I finally went to the couch and put in a movie on and I fell asleep a little into it. BUT LIke I said yesterday the morning still comes even if I am tired....lol...Maybe I can get a nap...I didnt want to nap today I wanted to get some stuff done!! Ok well gotta go!!
momof4under5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:45 PM   #77  

Ok well good and bad news all in one. We are moving into a bigger house...5bedrooms 2.5 baths. $10 less in rent!!! Completely remodeled...very nice...bad news is I gotta pack again and move again and come up with a security deposit!! Ok well thats all for now..and I am sneezing even more...blah...oh and I get to go to the movies with my best friend tonight!!! ok lata
Old 11-26-2008, 04:16 PM   #78  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Congrats Momof4! That's great. I know you've really wanted and needed a bigger place for all the kiddies.

OOhh gotta run.
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:13 PM   #79  

thanks hope!!! Right now I am more excited than stressed...but the stress of packing will come...ok gotta go
Old 11-27-2008, 09:17 AM   #80  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Happy ThanksGiving

Last edited by Leenie; 11-27-2008 at 09:18 AM.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:58 AM   #81  
Starting Again

Happy Thanksgiving !!!!

I hope all of you wonderful ladies have a great day. My mom and I are in the middle of cooking turkey and all the fixin's.

Last edited by hope4me; 11-27-2008 at 11:58 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:49 PM   #82  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans. Enjoy and good meal, and a few treats.
fatmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 04:54 PM   #83  
Just keep moving ...

S/C/G: 241/238/140

Height: Just short enough (aka 5'4")

Hi all - remember me?

I miss you all - a couple quick shout-outs:

Mof4 - yay for the new place!!! I am so excited for you, and I know how much you need the bigger space. Sorry you have a HUGE packing job ahead of you - but I know you can do it! Just think of it as a chance to realize all the blessings you have!

Hopey - Is that big bad tax class over yet? How are things going for you?

Heather, Leenie, Francie, Sassy-frass, Buddly - Whats up chickies?

And a great big hug to everyone else, new or oldy

I am thankful for all of you and all the love and support we've shared. I'm going to try really hard to get back on here daily...
Amarie2pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:21 AM   #84  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hola All.

Anybody go out shopping today? You all that went out today shopping were very brave!! Dunno if anybody saw the article about the deaths that happened today?? Black Friday Deaths.

My Friend was also out in that mess, but she was lucky and had no problems. She even called me at like 6 am. lol. I had been up about an hr by that point anyways. lol. She got a lot of good deals.

I used to work in that mess so I have absolutely no desire to go out in it. People are insane! lol. Well some are. Can't say all are. lol.

Anyways I have been bumming all day long. DH is working (will be off soon) so I have been in my jammies watchin' tv or movies. I also woke up with a headache, it finally did go away. Then I went and lied down about 6 pm. I figured I would sleep about an hour or two? PFFFTT!! 4 hrs later I wake up!!! Geeezz! Guess I was tired. lol.

So I took my shower changed into different jammies (lol!!) and DH and I are gonna order in tonight. We were going to go to the store after he got off of work but I just do not feel like it. So maybe we will go out tomorrow.

Misery is on tv. lol. I love that movie, but the book was so much better, but I so love Kathy Bates.

Well take care everybody!!!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 11:07 AM   #85  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Sassy, I can't believe people would act like that on black friday...to kill some one for a sale?? I'm speachless. How heartless.

Anyway.... how is everyone? I'm fine, sosdd...ya know.

Feels like a sunday today lolol....but its not

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 04:21 PM   #86  
Just keep moving ...

S/C/G: 241/238/140

Height: Just short enough (aka 5'4")

Lol Leenie - it feels like Monday to me! Thankfully its not!

Happy weekend eveyone!
Amarie2pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 10:09 PM   #87  
Starting Again

Hi everybody,

I hope you all had a good holiday weekend. My mom just left for home this morning. We had a good visit. Black Friday was busy at work but not too bad. That's the only day I had to work while she was here.

Yes Amarie, the tax class is over! I'm proud of myself for completing it given my attitude about it. My life could be changing soon. Today I interviewed for a department head position at work, along with another girl I work with. Tuesday I have an interview at an insurance company for a claims position. The week following I have my tax preparer interview (which I think is just a formality) to do taxes part time during tax season. The ideal situation is for me to get the insurance job and the girl I work with to get the position at work. She's been there 11 years, God bless her, so she's earned it. Good to see you again.

Where is everybody? Too much turkey?