Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-22-2008, 12:29 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 225/225/140

Height: 5'4" Age: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoz View Post
I'm totally disgusted and horrified at myself. I've regained all of my weight and it seems no matter how hard I try to re-lose it comfort eating and bingeing and things it seems I cant control just get in the way. My clothes dont fit anymore, and I just dont want to be seen by anybody. I've literally just stayed in my bedroom and my head hurts so badly from crying. I feel like giving up, it just seems hopeless that I'm ever going to rid myself of this weight I really don't know what to do anymore.

Lauren, those words sound like they came from my mouth, I'm dealing with the same issues and it's just consuming me.
JellyBean32882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 01:14 AM   #17  

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone!

Lauren I hope you feel better tomorrow

Today was actually a fairly good one for me. The sun was out and that makes a huge difference. Didn't really do anything remarkable but it felt good for a change. Could totally weird me out if I let it I go back to the chiropractor tomorrow, which is good as my back was a little achy today, so getting an adjustment before another problem will be good. One thing that has me a little concerned about is that I'm still having dizzy spells. No more fainting, thank goodness, but its odd.

Big *hugs* to everyone!
Take care all and feel better,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:08 AM   #18  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

morning all - hang in there, chickies...
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:07 PM   #19  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:04 PM   #20  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Thanks guys - I know I'm not alone in feeling that way but it gets so frustrating. Today some guy in the street walked past me with a dog on a leash and said 'Can my dog have your number?' and I don't have much self esteem (right now especially) that I just thought I need to get home and go to bed. But I did what I went into town to do and got on with it and actually, looking back it did hurt my feelings but I got over it.

Hope everybody else is feeling good today. And buddly I'm happy that you enjoyed your day I hope you have another like it
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:57 PM   #21  
sct
Shy chick

S/C/G: sw167/cw145

Height: 5'-10"

I'm feeling kind of shy making my first couple posts here. I just wanted to say hi. I hope everyone has a good day
sct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:07 PM   #22  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

SCT, don't be shy

Welcome to 3FC's

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:15 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 195/195/140

Height: 5'3

Hello all... I was in here last week and I said hello and i noticed that all of you were so nice to say hello to me. I, however forgot about this page for a couple of days I got so stressed out I hadn't even gotten on the computer. You all seem like a great help to eachother. I just do not know yet what to say or do with this forum. I really just read at this point. I feel for you and then I get a lot of what you are going through. Thank you again for being so nice about welcoming me last week. Hopefully this time I will remember to check back.
kmsweetpooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:45 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

Mostly on this forum, if your having a good day you read thru and just encourage those who are having crappy days ....rejoice with those that have done well or even little things as walking like they should. There is nothing you have to say or dont have to say. Nothing you can say is stupid or dumb . We all have crappy days and just come in here and vent . Sometimes just by writing everything out you feel a load lifted ....we all try to get the blabbing award back from sassy but everytime someone does she manages to out do all of us ...J/k...this board would not be the same without sassy!! Sometimes all leenie does is wave and thats ok too....so there you have both extremes so no matter what you do you will fit right in with all of us crazy ladies!! . You can write personals to each person or just to someone if you had thoughts on what they wrote ...or you can just write whats going on with you.....SO JUMP IN AND JOIN US!!!! we wont beat you over the head i promise!! lol
i am exhausted going to bed early (for me atleast)

Last edited by momof4under5; 10-23-2008 at 10:53 PM.
momof4under5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 11:49 PM   #25  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Today was a long one for me. I worked till six, came home and made supper, did 2 hours of homework and here I am. If I've learned one thing about myself in the last few months is that I hate when every second of my day is scheduled. I don't care if it's filled with fun things, I just don't want it totally scheduled for me.

Welcome again to our newbies. Just jump in and tell us about your day.

Spoz, I've gained all my weight back too. I need to change my ticker to reflect it. I personally can't think about it b/c I won't be able to get through my day. I have no real advice since I'm exactly where you are but know that we do understand. Sorry it's getting you so down.

Judo and Raven: your hubbies are still in my thoughts and prayers.

TTYL
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:45 AM   #26  

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone!
Welcome sct, looking forward to getting to know you and just jump in, the waters fine!

kmsweetpooh good to see you again.

Hope I hate having my day scheduled as well, I know I need down time or as I call it time to recharge. Hopefully things will slow down soon. When is your tax course finished?

Hi Heather good to see you again. Hope things are going good or at least better for you.

Lauren thanks for the good wishes. I hope you are feeling better. And its good that you got out.

Hey Leenie, momof4, and everyone else.

It was so windy here today while driving to town it felt like I was driving through snow! I didn't get my walking in while DdC was in judo it was raining and she wanted me to watch her class so I did that instead. It was the first class I watched since her injury. She is doing amazing. Managed to do 20 push-ups!! and its been only 6 weeks since she dislocated her elbow!!! We have to force her to sit things out, but we don't want her re-injure herself.
Other than running errands in town its been a quiet day.

Take care everyone and we are almost to the weekend!
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:59 AM   #27  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Talking Hello

Howdy All.

Buddly -- I am glad you are doing better and very glad you are not having any more fainting! Ya dizzy spells don't sound good. My mil had those for a while and found out that it was something in her inner ear.......

Lauren -- Some people have to release their insecurities out on someone else to make themselves feel better. Its THEIR problem, not yours!!!! I know it can hurt, trust me, I know.......but just give them a smile and walk on. I know that is easier said than done. But keep your head up sweetie. We all love and care so much about you. You are very very special and don't ya forget it!!!

Sct -- Hello and No need to be shy here. The people here are just so wonderful. I dunno how I survived so long with out them!!! So just jump on it, the water is fine!!!

Hi Miss Leenie!!!

kmsweetpooh - YW, we are glad to have you here!

Hello and Welcome Stick a Fork in Me!! You snuck in on me, I didn't see ya, sorry!!! So !!!!

momof4: I couldn't have said it better than you said it. and I do try to keep my "rambling record" going. But everybody here does their share at times, that is what makes it so much fun!

Hope -- I hear ya. I remember when I was in college, after a while its just like ugh I wanna just do something unscheduled please! Big

Well I am FREE!!! At least until Sunday Night! I know I didn't put in my "full" week this week due to being sick, but I have been so tired!!! I dunno why!!! Well it has been very cold the last few days! Only has gotten up to about 50 degrees and the lows at night in the 30's! But its nice to break out the sweatshirts and all. Kansas and Nebraska and Buffalo, NY are all supposed to be getting snow!!!

I guess DH is having trouble walking, he had blisters on his feet. Its mostly because of his shoes he has. So on payday we have to get him a good pair. He does A LOT of walking at his new job. The guy training him wears a pedometer and they average on the very minimum 5 miles a day. It is a big change for DH coming from working at a callcenter where he sat most of the time, but he will be fine. If he made it through the fire academy (he used to be a firefighter for the city, then he got hurt) I think he can manage this just fine. Plus he loves his job and they have told him he is doing very well. Infact they want to keep him on days and that is a good sign because they are of course much busier during the day than at night. He told them if they would give him the extra money he will be making by working 3rd, he would stay on days. But he hates getting up early......lol.

Well I suppose that is about all. I hope you are all doing well and if not, I hope you know that you are not alone and you have all of us here for you, anytime.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 03:34 AM   #28  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Is anyone else starting to feel blue from the holidays?? I feel this massive amount of stress piling up to do holiday shopping, even though we're still a little broke from our cross country trip. If I was creative, then I would make my friends something...
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:09 AM   #29  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Yes - I am dragging my heels, trying NOT to think about holidays... and how to try to prepare for spending my first season on my own. But I'll get there.
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:41 AM   #30  
sct
Shy chick

S/C/G: sw167/cw145

Height: 5'-10"

Good morning everyone.

Thanks so much for all the welcome messages, it made me feel really good. And I needed it, I'm really cranky this morning lol I'm on my third day in a row working 13 hour days. Thank god tomorrow is Friday
sct is offline   Reply With Quote