Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2002, 08:58 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Friday, April 12th

Good morning everyone,

Happy Friday.

Any good plans for the weekend, fun, exciting, boring ?????

We are going to look at car's this weekend, my Toyota Carolla isn't big enough for our growing family, with strollers and such, the carolla has now become a tiny car lol. We are going to look at the Honda Odessey and the Toyota Sienna...whooooooooho. Does anyone have one of these and how are they ??? We are also going to take advantage of my sister babysitting and go out for a Steak dinner........we haven't been out in over 9 months.

Well I hope everyone is having a nice day so far.

Enjoy the weekend and remember Spring is here !!! go out and enjoy the fresh warm air.

Love, Leens
Old 04-12-2002, 01:37 PM   #2  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Hi Leens!!

I love the new atavar!! Hope you have fun car shopping, and even more having the meal out!!!
Closed Thread