Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 12-20-2007, 11:56 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/170/130

Height: 5'4"

Angry Every morning is different...

I was feeling so motivated, but all it takes is waking up one morning and having my husband be rude to me for no reason... It makes me want to give up again already. I hate how much control he has over how I feel about myself.

My two year old has a plate of food my husband had made him but was saying "no eat! down!" So I picked up the plate and tried to lighten his mood up... and then gave him the plate back. My husband got mad at me for this?

I can't believe something this stupid makes me completley lose my appetite for anything healthy. I usually eat oatmeal/egg whites for breakfast, but if I am feeling down, I have no appetite. I wish he would understand this and try to be nice to me when I first wake up. If I don't eat right in the morning I get a horrible headache and don't feel like following my diet for the rest of the day! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I just needed to rant...
thinby08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 06:43 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Gee I thought I was the only one like that. If my DH or DD get me going in the morning it also sets my mood for the entire day. It took a few years into the marrage (not that he yells at me) before we learned each others moods.

I am a morning person, pleasant, the only thing I ask is for others to be the same.......or else

Just keep telling him.... or tell him NOT to talk to you at all in the AM....hopefully it will sink in.

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 05:00 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/170/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Doing so much better now

I really hope my husband realizes that I need him to not be grumpy in the morning! I think i'm going to have to go with telling him to just not talk to me until he's in a better mood. In the mean time...

I started wellbutrin xl about a week ago. I can't believe I already am feeling a difference. It's helping with weight loss too! I didn't know it could work this soon, yay.

If only it wasn't giving me horrible nightmares, headaches, and nausea :P

I'm still really happy with how I'm feeling. Hopefully the bad side effects will go away eventually.
thinby08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 05:04 PM   #4  
CURVY VIXEN

S/C/G: 205/194/128

Height: 5'2''

I too set up my day according to who sets me off. NO MORE. For now on I am going to set my day according to ME!
Why should I allow someone or something to effect my eating? A bunch of hoooey. If it is to be, then it is up to me!
purplepansy912 is offline   Reply With Quote