Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 01-05-2007, 10:55 AM   #31  

Cathy instead of me getting the rain after you and am getting it first. You guys looked like it was worse though. Good thing it isn't spring yet. I would be mad if it was so wet and I couldn't get out in the yard. This house is new and I have not been able to get in the yard yet. We did buy the model home though so there is plenty of landscaping.

Sassy I am trying to come back to the group and you are new to me, can I ask what it is you do? Over 14 hours? That is crazy!
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 12:05 PM   #32  

GOod MOrningggggggggggggggggggg....did i see this right ...70 degrees for us today????? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww wonder if skeeters will be out after all the rain!!!!
Kemp: i heard that about Texas!!!
SkinnyScorp29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 09:48 PM   #33  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey all,

Well our hard work has paid off! Not just in $$, but our boss said we can go home early tonight, if we're not swamped, for staying late this morning and coming in early tonight.

For the question of what I do:

I work in a callcenter @ night & on the weekends. DH & I work (normally) 4 --10 Hour Nights from 6 p.m. - 4 a.m. Thursday - Sunday. We've been picking up major overtime due to a co-worker is out for emergency surgery. Also I may add we just bought a brand new car in Nov. of 06 so that is yet another reason for the OT.

I hope that helps and isn't too rambly. lmao.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:13 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang

I'm cleaning house today. It's not the way I want to spend my day off but it has to be done! I need a maid

What's everybody else doing today?
hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:23 AM   #35  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

TGIS

I had my review yesterday from my boss for 2006. My nerves were shot and all I kept saying to myself was don't cry, don't cry, don't cry (in front of him)...you see last year he didn't rate people well and I was expecting the worst this year as well. But to my surprise he rated me very well and I got a 6% raise I was a basket case yesterday when I got home b/c my nerves were spiralling down from the high that they had been on.

I am gong to start getting on my treadmill TODAY after I take down the decorations outside and clean my car.

Cathy I'm proud of you for exercising WTG

Kem, I'm glad you are enjoying texas, and I hear ya on the taxes. We have a modest home, no side walks, no sewers and well water and we pay $8,000 a year. Sick huh.

Liz good to see you.

Buddly hang in there hon. Is there any way we can help you with your plan?

Sassy don't work to hard its nice when the boss says to go home early huh.

SS its suposed to be 70 degrees here today as well... WHOOT !!! I love the warmer weather.

Well kiddies, I gotta get up and start moving....as tired as I am LOL

Have a wonderful day !!!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 11:03 AM   #36  

Leenie - I'm soooooooooooo glad that all went well with your review and that you got a raise AWESOME

and congrats for getting on that treadmill today. that will be a lot of exercise along with putting up your Christmas decorations and clean your car

YOU GO GIRL
Old 01-06-2007, 11:08 AM   #37  

Default Liz (((((((hugs))))))))

Liz

I just want you to know that I'm thinking of you today and that I just said a prayer for you and your family. I know that today was your son's birthday.

I just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and that you are loved even thru cyberspace!

hugs & prayers,
Cathy

Old 01-06-2007, 01:57 PM   #38  

Good for you Leenie. I love raises. How is that baby girl of yours?

So good news on our front. WE JUST SOLD OUR HOUSE IN LA!!!!! Finally. I am sick of paying 2 house notes and all the other bills that go along with that.

Hubby and I are heading out to the store. I'll check back later.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 05:10 PM   #39  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

Height: 5'7"

I thought I would come to this board for a little support. I have bipolar disorder, and I have been going through a rough time for the past two months. My partner & I moved in with my Mother because she had a transplant surgery on her knee, and she can't do much for herself, and I am her personal assistant. I am stressed out over that, and she calls me almost every few minutes for the craziest stuff, stuff that doesn't even need to be done at the moment. She stays up until the wee hours of the morning, and I usually have to stay up with her. My sleeping schedule is so off whack it's not even funny. I am doing ok with my eating though. I make a few slip ups, but I just want to find a buddy or two. Someone who may know what I am going through. With the work stress, financial stress, or taking care of a parent. Also of course weight issues. I would love to have a buddy through out this who I can support, and who can support me.

Well, hope everyone is having a great day.

Gotta go walk my dog.
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 09:55 PM   #40  
~Believe~

Hi all,

I hope you all are doing well today. It was sure nice getting off early lastnight!

Leenie -- We got our reviews too, but it wasn't for a raise, that one will be in June or so. They started doing 2 reviews a year now instead of just 1. Anyways, this one was my 1st one here since I have only been here a little over a year now. I got a good review, but DH's was better.
6 % raise! Wow! I think they got a whole whopping 1 % raise last year! PATHETIC! Our co. are such tightwads!!!!!!! lol.

Hello & , Brooke!
Old 01-06-2007, 10:01 PM   #41  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

Height: 5'7"

Thanks, Sassy.
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:27 AM   #42  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning

Liz

Sassy last year I got 2% which is really peanuts. A 2% of my boss's salary is nice but 2% of mine is horrible. And they took that raise I got last year and told us that the company was going to hold back a weeks pay so that when I leave the company I will get an extra weeks pay..... IMHO thats horse dodo. But what can you do.

Muzik I'm so sorry for the stress your going through right now. My DH is going thru something similar. One parent (father) in a nursing home / rehab and the other (mother) in a wheel chair at home calling every few hours complaining no one if fast enough for her and it seems nobody can do enough for her. She wants people to drive her to the home and sit there for 6 hours and watch the father sleep ???? meanwhile people have full time jobs, kids, etc... Its hard I tell yah. I feel for ya hon, I really do. Is there anyone that can stay with her while you take a break, even if its for a few hours at a time?

Cathy how is your weekend going? are all our decorations down?

Kem congrats on selling the house.... PHEW !!! huh. DD is doing fine, she is in kindergarten and a big girl now I can't believe this summer she will be in 1st grade geepers the time flys. She is alot of fun. Thanks for asking. Do you still have the puppy in your avitar?

Well I didn't wake up in time for church but I have a birthday party to go to today and I need to make some tuna salad for the week. So I'll chat with you all later.

HUGS !!!!!

Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:52 AM   #43  

Good Morning everybody from wet Louisiana LOL isnt weather all around just crazy??????? no snow...mild temps...storms .....creeps me out to think what hurricane season holds this year...hmmmmm
Well today is my laundry and house cleaning day BLAH...my oldest finally goes back to school on Tuesday...man such a long break so we will review his words and stuff tonite and monday nite so he is ready today...we are getting him new shoes today because the ones he has are hanging on for dear life...My weigh in day is tomorrow and im so excited to move this ticker over LOLOL
(((HUGS))) TO YALL !!!!
SkinnyScorp29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 01:27 PM   #44  

Hey everyone!

Thanks for all the love!

sassy what kind of call center do you work at....I thought for some reason you were a nurse.

Kemp congrats on selling your house...texas does sound wonderful.....I am going to at some time go there and work,even it is just a a3 mo post.

I can't stay long but someday I will pour over these posts and get a good grip on what is going on here.

It has been a difficult couple days...thanks for your kindness esp leens and cathy...I did what I always do and that is throw myself into my work and do for others instead of myself...it is my best distraction.

Hubby booked me a massage for 1 pm so I must run.

Back later!

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:00 AM   #45  
~Believe~

Hey all.

Leenie -- Yeah our co. now combined our vacation and personal time so its now just PTO or Personal Time Off, that way if you quit or get fired, the co. doesn't have to pay you for vacation time! Amazing what tightwads co.'s are, huh?

Liz -- Me? A Nurse? Hmmmm. Not sure where you got that, unless from my hours? lol. I work in a Corporate Callcenter Helpdesk, where we provide customer service to people who work for co.'s that have problems. Like if your co. uses us as customer service, you would call us up if you have a problem with your email, passwords, etc. Now me I don't deal with the end users, (the actual people who call in with the problem). My job is to get a hold of the Techs to get the issue taken care of and to make sure they do it in the time that the co. that is paying us wants it done in. If that makes any sense at all. lol. I hope that wasn't too lengthy. lol.