Favorite Fish & Preparation?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Well, technically my favorite fish/preparation is cod battered, deep fried, and drenched in malt vinegar

But as that isn't an option now, my favorite healthy and diet-friendly fish is tilapia, soaked in lemon juice and sprinkled with paprika, cooked in a frying pan with some butter-flavored nonstick spray.
  • I absolutely ADORE wild alaskan salmon. Baked with a TINY bit of butter, seasoning, and lemon sliced on top. Mmmmmmm. One thing I will miss about living here is all the (relatively) cheap wild salmon.
  • I usually do something with broiled salmon, olive oil and lemon, and spices.

I bake a lot of tilapia, too. It's so versatile.
  • I go super simple. Rinse the fish and pat dry with paper towel. Spray with Olive oil spray. I think Pam has a version but I use store brand. Sprinkle with
    Emeril's Original Essence seasoning. I put different amounts of the seasoning on the fish depending on how spicy family members like their fish, just a little for me and one son and much more for DH and other son. Place in hot non-stick pan. Cook about 6 minutes on each side. I usually use tilapia but I think that it would taste good with trout.