Cook Yourself Thin cookbook--does anyone have it?

• I love the way they "bulk" recipes. Today I watched the hostess "bulk" turkey burgers with chopped onion and spinach. I watched her make a lemon cake with a cup of butternut squash and ground almonds. I don't usually do cookbooks. I am an anti-consumer (somewhat) and usually just Google for recipes.

Does anyone have this book and was it worth the purchase?
  • Anyone, Anyone? Bumping my own thread here!
  • They have their recipes online, and I've used those once or twice...but to me, bulking with veggies is a general sort of concept that one doesn't need a cookbook for. I mean, just add veggies into everything, and you're done!
  • I watched the few shows they had on tv. I loved them. One thing I did try to cook was a spinach and mushroom quiche. My family really liked it. I asked my husband if it was something I should cook again or not and he said yea. Thats a definate thumbs up from him. lol The website has all the recipes they did on their show.
  • I found the lemon cake with squash recipe online, and find it intriguing I hope if anyone tries it before I do, they'll let us know how it goes.
  • does some one have the website ....... I really don't like veggies and this sounds like a great way for me to start ......
  • Quote: does some one have the website ....... I really don't like veggies and this sounds like a great way for me to start ......
    Go to www.mylifetime.com and in the top area of the page hold your mouse over "on tv and video" and a drop down will appear. It is in that list. Then just bookmark it and you are all set. Good luck.