Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 12:26 PM   #61  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Welcome to everyone who joined today and yesterday!

Chelsea-I agree with Suz, 20 pounds is high, and although attainable most experts recomend losing 0.5 - 2 pounds per week as the "healthy rate". You said you are losing and gaining the same few pounds? Are you exercising regularly?? what type of eating plan are you doing? We may be able to help if we had some more info.

Holyteror I agree.

Michelle!!! Great Job on the work outs!! I know where you are coming from with the eating (and starting over on mondays) Its hard to believe that after one week of being relaxed on my eating I am fighting off cravings and "I am hungry feelings". But I was strong yesterday I did go over my 1200 calorie goal, I had1350 but I am okay with that! BTW hows potty training going?

Suz-- You must have a ton of energy. Work/exercising your but off, and then offering to do a recipie website?!? I am not much of a chef myself and I pretty much eat the same things everyday (I am such a boring person!)

RockinRobin~~I had a friend who asked about my weightloss I told her I was following the WEED program (just to see the look on her face) but now there are rumors that I am using drugs to lose weight>ALAS my little joke backfired. AT least I dont see many people these days.

Aud>>>My family understands all to much the manufacturing WOES! Both parents lost their jobs when I was a teenager , mom worked for a paper mill, Dad made vaneer(sp?). Now mom makes doors and that factory is in danger of closing. My BIO worked for Weyerhouser until 2 months ago they closed that mill down. I hope everything works out for you.

Worked out LOTS yesterday!! I have to get in 100 more minutes for my Nov exercise goal!!! Since work was slow I did pretty good eating wise.

W 80 oz
E at least 50 minutes (but I am hoping for 70)
E 1200 calories
D Clean the house and fold the laundry.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:43 PM   #62  
Suz

S/C/G: 175/128/120

Height: 5'6"

Thumbs up Peer Pressure!

I guess since everyone's doing their WEED, I ought to as well... It reminds me of that anti-drug commercial they used to have on TV years ago: "Everybody's doin' it... it'll make you feel good..."

W - 70 oz.
E - 45 mins cardio
E - 1200 calories (400 of which have already been consumed)
D - don't kill bosses, eat dinner SLOWLY and at the dining room table instead of mindlessly gorging myself in front of TV
Old 11-29-2006, 12:52 PM   #63  
Calorie Counter

I started eating at the table with the kids (dinners with DH after twisting his arm on my nights off). I like leaving the table satisfied, but not overstuffed.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:18 PM   #64  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Oh I already did my weed today, oh you mean the other WEED, just kidding, I guess I better watch what I say - look what happened to Jeni.

W - At least 64 ozs.
E - Sit ups (2 sets of 60, a.m. & p.m.) 30 - 40 mins of dancing. 20 - 25 mins stretching and leg and arm work.
E - between 1100-1200 calories, Now if I really was doing that other weed, I wouldn't be able to stick to that. Yeah, I'll stop now, not funny.
D - Getting through a ton of paperwork that is due for the first of the year, for the first time I want to not wait till the end of December to do it.

Yes, Chelsea 12 pounds is more reasonable. We want you to succeed.

And no Suz, I'm not psychic, just psycho.

Have a good one ladies.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:23 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 155/148/128

Height: 5'7"

Just a quick post. I had a great day of 1200 calories and 70 minutes of exercise last night. So far, so good today also. Feels like I am getting into the routine.

RockinRobin - I love the spray butter. I use to eat dry toast so I really enjoy the butter.

NurseMichelle - Wow! Amazing workouts! Great for you.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:48 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 227/214/150

Height: 5'7''

I've been hiding in the shadows for a while now. Finally made my first post yesterday and when I saw this, I knew I had to join! I hope I will get to know a few of you as I could sure use the support of people who know what Im feeling and going though.

Current Weight: 190
Goal Weight for Jan 1: 180

Good Luck Everyone!!
Old 11-29-2006, 03:25 PM   #67  
Im not fat im fluffy

S/C/G: 250

Height: 5'3

ok i reset myself for 12 lbs lol.. now lets see if i can get out of the 250s and STAY out...
Today i went and bought rice cakes and stuff for snaking!

So... thats good. I HATE thejm though. I feel like they are air...

Did you know... It has been proven that people can GAIN weight THINKING about eating high fat foods... how scary is that. people are more likely to NOT lose weight while on a diet if they are constantly dreaming about High fat food...

Well, gfood news is , i started dreaming about exersizing LOL
Old 11-29-2006, 03:27 PM   #68  
Im not fat im fluffy

S/C/G: 250

Height: 5'3

Hey what are the best calorie counting sites out there ladies?
Old 11-29-2006, 03:51 PM   #69  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi stopeating! Hey there Heather! Jump right in, make yourselves at home and HIT THE GROUND RUNNING! Chelsea, good idea to lower your goal, you will be so excited when you DO IT!

I like the spray butter too, it's good on popcorn! But I'm not feelin ya on those rice cakes....LOL, I'll eat em (esp the carmel corn flavor) but I'd rather eat apple wedges, carrot sticks or even baked chips/pretzels than those. The ranch flavored ones are okay too but still...rice cakes...LOL

My muscles are still huuuuurting....::::whine::::

I did get to the mall today, walking around is ok but steps, sitting and bending are just out of the question. I picked up some clothes for DD, her 3Ts are too small for her...::::my baby:::: and got some hand cream at Bath and Body works...the mall is so crazy this time of year. I did eat at the Subway though, turkey/wheat/no cheese.

Ugh...potty training, thanks for asking Jeni, but it is NOT going! This is the girl who pees through her diaper, jammies and all the sheets and will still lay there....lol (TMI?) I did pick up some panties though, Dora and the Mermaid (she is ALL about the mermaid right now) and she wants to wear them, on the OUTSIDE of her jeans....LOL kids. Well at least she did sit on the kid potty while watching her cartoons for 20 minutes yesterday. Didn't make anything, but if she does, I think she'll be surprised and if we make a big deal about it, she might get all motivated. Bribes aren't working yet!

Well gotta get working on that D of my WEED, getting those clothes done and the house cleaned.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:21 PM   #70  
Calorie Counter

I feel you on the potty training. My girl is 3 1/2 and we are finally getting it. We still have accidents, but at least now she wont go under my table and not tell me!!! My mom (potty trained 4 girls) told me just to leave her bottom half naked, most girls don't like the feeling of pee running down their leg and it should work, but it doesn't (or didn't) bother Makenna. Now she is going through the I am going to hold it until I get a diaper on stage. No, that isn't all true, she will go on the potty a couple times per day, but yesterday she held it from 2 until bedtime when she got her diaper on. Even if DH and I put her on the Pot she will hold it in. <sigh> I want her to be out of diapers, but I am in no hurry for her to grow up. She is at a pretty good stage right now. Tommy on the other hand can grow up, he is driving me BATTY today!!!!!
Old 11-29-2006, 05:01 PM   #71  
Lara on LAWL

S/C/G: 176.8/176.8/140

Height: 5'3"

Default I'm in!

I am on LAWL and have been for 5 weeks. I have only lost 5 pounds but I am ready to get serious! I am getting married in October and I really want to go dress shopping while my friends are home for Christmas and New Years. So, my goal is to lose 13 pounds by New Years!

Current Weight: 173
Goal Weight: 160
Ultimate goal: 140
Old 11-29-2006, 05:44 PM   #72  
Calorie Counter

Miss Hawthorne: Congrats on the upcoming wedding!!! The gals here are GREAT!! They help me stay motivated.
Chelsea~Try Fitday.com, I love it. (Although the calories burned are a little iffy the calorie counter is wonderful)
Old 11-29-2006, 08:07 PM   #73  
Ashley

Height: 5'8"

I went to the gym today for the first time in two months. I had surgery on my shoulder two months ago, and the inability to do much in the way of exercise has really slowed down the weight loss. Still can't do much, but used the eliptical for a while and then did some light weights. I started kickboxing about six months ago and am really looking forward to the time I can get back to that class.

I use www.calorieking.com to count calories. They also have a recipe section with some really good recipies. I've made several of their dishes and they've all been good.

W=95 oz
E=60 minutes
E= 1300 calories
D = Go to the gym!
Old 11-29-2006, 08:20 PM   #74  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

lol WEED that's funny

I'll post more when I can, I have alot of sewing to do
Old 11-29-2006, 09:30 PM   #75  
Stronger Than Yesterday

Talking

This is such a great idea! I was looking for something to keep me focused during the holidays (so many evil, yummy things...) so this will be a way for me to stay on track.
I'd love to say I'll lose 8-10 pounds by then but I think that's a little crazy.. so I'll shoot for 6.

Current weight: 148
Goal by Jan. 1: 142

Here we go!!! yeah!!!
Closed Thread