Old 09-24-2006, 05:33 PM   #1  
Dreamy Eyed

S/C/G: 210/210/160

Height: 5'5

Default Christmas Challenge Chicks Week of Sept 25 - Sept 29th Support Thread

Hey Girls!!!! Keep going!!! Work it Girls Work it!

Post Post Post Away~!
PumpkinPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 08:59 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 236/207/175

Height: 6ft

oy its sunday nite and i feel like crap and have to work tomorrow which mondays are heck as it is .. think i have a flu buggish type thing .. achey .. feverish .. drainage.. this is not gonna be good! Spent most of my day under covers in bed tryin to shake it off .. hoping that maybe its just a 24 hour thing and i am on the down side of it ..and i will wake up in the mornin feelin semi-normal! :whines: this stinks!
oh and on top of that i think that my TOM is creepin up on me!!!!!
owira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 10:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Sooo tired. I had driving school all weekend and I gained and have been eating poorly. I have almost gained back the 5 pounds I lost so I am extremly frustrated and feel like quitting. Ugh
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 11:01 PM   #4  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

What's up all? Super tired, should go to bed, but the internet is calling me! LMAO But I really do need to go to bed so peace yall!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 04:39 AM   #5  
Shooting for Goal

Height: 5' 6"

I had another good day and I'm happy that I have been staying on track and lost weight this past week. Yesterday was a 17 km walk and today 12 km. My legs are sore. We had a very active weekend which was lots of fun.

Have a good week ladies I'm cheering you on
Kokomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:19 AM   #6  

Whoo Hooo!! Down 3 more lbs. 24 lost and 16 more to go for my Christmas goal!!!!
GoingGoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:38 AM   #7  
A Mighty Thump

Height: 5 feet 4 inches!

Morning all .

I joined the 20lbs by christmas challenge on the other thread but haven't had anything to report until this morning! I've lost my first lb of the challenge and most importantly, look to be breaking this plateau I've been in since June so I'm very happy right now. I'm into the 160's yippee!

I did great over the weekend, well I had a little stumble that was lunch at my favourite mexican restaurant on Saturday but Sunday I was an .

I've taken up a challenge at the gym too, they run it twice a year it's called "earn while you burn". You pay an entry fee of $10 and it lasts for 8 weeks with the challenge being, lose 8lbs. The person who loses the most weight gets to keep the pot which is made up of the entry fees! I'm looking to bust through to the low 160's by the time it's over.

Have a great monday all and keep up the great work!
LynneA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:55 AM   #8  
61.25 POUNDS GONE!!!!

S/C/G: 329/266.75/190

Height: 5'7"

Three words can describe my weekend. ATE TOO MUCH!! But today I am back on top of things. We had a family get together and had my Papaw's famous Papaw Burgers. Tried not to drown in the rain.

Hopefully my weekend won't hurt me on the scales tomorrow. But we shall see.
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 12:52 PM   #9  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Howdie Girls,

Feeling a little better today. Still have a nasty cough and chest congestion. Started Z pack on Friday and it seems to be helping.

Lets pump up the jam and get to losing everyone.

((( Hugs )))

Annie
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 03:15 PM   #10  

i stepped on the scale this morning and i am officially in the 150's. the needle was between the 158-159. so stoked
also, i am starting phase 1 of the fat smash diet today. which is detox
i have been low-carbing but since i am getting close to my goal i want to adopt a way of eating that i will stay with. i did my pilates class this morning and planning ahead as far as my meals. i read the book and it seems so easy to follow. phase 1 is 9 days so i will weigh in next then and post my results.........i also considered the biggest loser diet and the jillian michaels plan but this was the first book i read. so if phase 1 doesn't produce results especially it being a detox i will move onto the the biggest losser or jillian.
has anyone done these plans??? any feedback would be great
Old 09-25-2006, 06:02 PM   #11  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Congrats Kokomo and GoingGoal!

and Congratulations Lynne!

Scooter, I'm in the same boat as you. Ate terrible this weekend.

Hope you get 100% better soon Annie!

Go FC, Go FC! You are the second person I know on here who's doing the Fat Smash Diet.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 09:20 AM   #12  
A Mighty Thump

Height: 5 feet 4 inches!

Morning .

Flabbychic - well done!!! Doesn't it feel good?

Thanks for the welcome jasonslea .

I took spinning this morning and worked my little butt off. We have a great instructor on Tuesdays who really motivates us and gets us working. Tomorrow I think I will rest because I've gone and signed up for Thursday's class too!

Have a great day all .
LynneA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 10:04 AM   #13  
61.25 POUNDS GONE!!!!

S/C/G: 329/266.75/190

Height: 5'7"

I seem to have lost sight of my goal the last few days. Yesterday was an okay diet day but it still wasn't up to par . But today I have started good drinking my water and I have to face the scales this evening and I am pretty sure that will be an eye opener .

Hope everyone is having a good day. Drink your water. Watch out for spinach. And don't forget that this journey is the most important because you are taking care of you.
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 10:25 AM   #14  
Have U had your WATER yet

S/C/G: 172 / 159 / 145

Height: 5 '1.5"

Hey Girls!!!!! Ya'll are doing Good. Stay Positive and DRINK YOUR WATER!!!! Ya'll Have a GREAT DAY !!!!!!!!
jelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:40 PM   #15  
So happy to be me :)

Height: 5' 7"

Argh

I have a test in about an hour that has gotten me rather stressed, and as a result, I have eaten badly the last few days. Not horrible, but the kind of eating that will let me maintain at best, and not lose weight. A little frustrated at myself, but maybe I will treat myself to a nice yummy salad tonight after the test is all over.

Congrats to those doing well!
NewDay4MeToo is offline   Reply With Quote