Old 08-22-2006, 08:50 PM   #106  
Think thin

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcatron243 View Post
My Tip: If you crave something wait ten minutes, If you still want it then have it.
Does that include the hunky bag boy at the grocery store? Oh wait, you mean FOOD!
Jazzbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 10:24 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 273/248.5/160

Height: 5 Ft. 6 In.

Melly: I think you should record your stats anyway. We're all friends and we all have and are going through the same problem each month. It's your choice of course, but next week when the water plus any extra lbs come off you can really brag. I've got a water problem too, but if I record it anyway, it will then be behind me and I can look forward. You are such a motivation to us, let us be a motivation to you. If I can tell you I weigh 265 lbs you can tell me the fat fairy peed on you.LOL I'd take your 185 + water weight gain anyday. Trust us. We're all in this together.
To all you other beautiful ladies: Did you know that the total pounds on Mellyann's list is 503.10 lbs? Can you believe that? Heck just a few pounds would be like giving birth. Say, an 8 lb bouncing baby fat ball! So even a 1/2 lb loss with this many ladies would be great.
See you all tomorrow.
Norma
harkeyvalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 10:28 PM   #108  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Quote:
Does that include the hunky bag boy at the grocery store? Oh wait, you mean FOOD!
hehehehehehehe

Melly- I'm doing WW....thanks so much for doing the list for all of us
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 10:52 PM   #109  
SLOWLY MELTING AWAY!

S/C/G: 199/168.4/150

Height: 5'4.5"

MELLY MELLY!!!! You have to WI! You just should! Don't be afraid of the scale....exactly this is life and TOM likes to visit us once a month because he loves to leave us a nice present! A nice loss on the scale when he's gone if you be good!!!!!!! So com'on chickee...we are all here for each other! Be proud of what your doing....if this was easy everyone would be doing it!

Okay gurls...I had worked today at curves...got in my 40 min exercise there and when I came home I knew I should go for a walk since it was clearing up and wasn't raining...But I really did not want to go! But I did! I am really glad I did too because I ended up doing half of it running/walking! And I feel better...I just kept thinking I have too because I want to be slimmer and healthier and it was so easy to get this way it cant be that easy to get to the way I want too...I have to work for IT! WORK IT WORK IT & I love IT!

Oh Yah I am from MANITOBA, Canada & I am following WW flex program!
JennyDee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 11:24 PM   #110  
Proud Twinmom

S/C/G: 250.5/223.5/147

Height: 5'8

Melly, of course it is your personal decision, but go ahead and weigh in tomorrow. If it is TTOM, your weight loss will be that much more impressive next week. Hee Hee Hee
u2girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 06:30 AM   #111  
I love Justin!!

S/C/G: 228.8/217.8/140

Height: 5'6"

Default Wednesday Weigh In

Good Morning All

So here are mt stats for this challenge.

I hope everyone has a good weigh in!!

We are supposed to post WI's today right?

So my current weight is 188.6
Start weight 192.4
Goal weight 171
Number of lbs to lose 21.4

lbs lost to so far: 3.8
bopis21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 06:35 AM   #112  
I love Justin!!

Default Mellyann

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellyann View Post
Okay, I hope I don't sound like a hippocrate, but I don't think I will weigh in this week. It is during that time of month, I am super bloated and I haven't been very good. I am afraid if I step on the scale it will work negatively for my morale.

Anyone else who wants to skip a week, this week or any other, for whatever reason, just post that you are doing so and I'll put a N/A for the week.

Okay, anyone want to heckle me?
I am definitely not going to heckle you but you never know. I know so many people who think they have gained and then hop on the scale and see a great surpise of a loss. But if you do gain, well gains happen, life happens.

BUT do what make you feel best.

Old 08-23-2006, 09:55 AM   #113  
takeitoff&Keepitoff

Bopis~ congrats on the 3.8 lbs. WTG.

I'm reporting a measly 1 lb. loss , but I guess it's better than gaining 1 lb.
girlieyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:02 AM   #114  

S/C/G: 250/250/160

Height: 5ft.5"

Hi everyone, I started on 8/20/06 with this thanksgiving challenge, I really don't have any support so I was glad to find this sight. I have a lot to lose and would like to have 30lbs off by turkey day I think it would help my back pain and help me learn to walk again easier. ( new leg ) so I'm excited. I only lost 1lb but, that's 1 less to lose. good luck everyone!
shoots-alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:07 AM   #115  
I love Justin!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlieyorkie View Post
Bopis~ congrats on the 3.8 lbs. WTG.

I'm reporting a measly 1 lb. loss , but I guess it's better than gaining 1 lb.
Thanks but a loss of one pound is a great!!
Those punds add up, remember??
Old 08-23-2006, 10:11 AM   #116  
I love Justin!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird lady View Post
Hi everyone, I started on 8/20/06 with this thanksgiving challenge, I really don't have any support so I was glad to find this sight. I have a lot to lose and would like to have 30lbs off by turkey day I think it would help my back pain and help me learn to walk again easier. ( new leg ) so I'm excited. I only lost 1lb but, that's 1 less to lose. good luck everyone!

Well, welcome

Congrats on losing 1lb! That's great!!

Good luck
Old 08-23-2006, 10:27 AM   #117  
Proud Twinmom

S/C/G: 250.5/223.5/147

Height: 5'8

Default Wednesday Weigh In

Hello Everyone:

I lost weight!

When I weighed myself this morning, I am down to 241.5. So that is a loss of 6.5 lbs since last week! YaY! Well, this only confirmed what I knew already. Pop and fast food was keeping alot of weight on me. I am really going to keep avoiding that stuff as long as I can. Anyways, I am so happy. I am on my weigh!

Elycia
u2girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:48 AM   #118  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

he he I like that u2girl....I'm on my WEIGH too!!!

Well done you guys!!! I've lost ONE pound too...231 and I was pretty glad to see it, since drinking and eating so much at girls poker night friday and a semi cheat weekend...but I've been good Monday and Tuesday with some really intense workouts....WOOHOO!!! Every time I've told my MIL I lost one pound, she said, "dont you know what one pound of hamburger at the grocery store looks like? It's NOT nothing!!!!" (That one always helps me)

Oh yes, I am from Canton, Ohio, home of the Pro Football Hall Of Fame (big deal right?) and I don't "do" anything specifically, just go to the gym 3-5 days a week on a program set up for me by a trainer there. Diet wise, I just try to make better choices: fresh fruits and veggies, leaner meats, white meats, low cal-low fat, I guess...I really admire WW and kind of affiliate myself with that, though I don't really know all the WW specifics, I just figure I'm pretty close to that.

Back on Track!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:26 AM   #119  
Weight-Loss Warrior

S/C/G: 195/188.4/160

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone!
I'm reporting in at 185.4 a 3.9 lb. loss from the start of this challenge at 189.3. Yippee!
Congratulations to everyone so far for doing so well!
We CAN do this!!!
Liz
Liz-z78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:58 AM   #120  
Think thin

Height: 5'2"

Default The envelope please...

I'm down 2.6 from last Wednesday but up .6 from Saturday. I had changed my choo choo to show Saturday's weight, but from now on I'm just going to show the Wednesday weight.

Personally, I've been weighing on Saturdays for years, whether I'm on a diet or not. I record it in a spreadsheet to keep a history of my ups and downs. From experience, I know that I lose the most at the beginning of a diet and it tapers off after that. If I don't stay motivated, it goes the other way. I'm counting on you ladies to help me keep the faith for this challenge!

Mellyann, there are always weeks when I gain weight. Don't let it get you down. We love you anyway!
Jazzbird is offline   Reply With Quote