Old 09-11-2006, 10:20 AM   #136  
Fat-be-gone

No loss this week. I am still trying to get back down to 234.

jannelle-earthquakes are scary arent they?? I was on my couch yesterday morning and it felt like the room was shaking. but then I remembered I was in GA (I used to live in Los Angeles).....and they don't have them here. I hate them!!!

donna--good job!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 11:00 AM   #137  
Have U had your WATER yet

S/C/G: 172 / 159 / 145

Height: 5 '1.5"

Good Morning

JasonsLea~ Thanks for the info. I also tried the challenge awhile back but like most I gave up on it I think two days into it. I just wanted to give it another go. But I am reallt interested in tyring that Kashi cereal.

BeJeweled*~ Yeah, Earthquakes are scary. Gald ya'll are okay.

Rosario~ Stay Positive

Dgpebbles~ YAY!!!!!!! keep up the Great Work

AkaCutie~ Doing Good.

Well as for me I already did my Pilates and my Walk this morning!!!!! T.O.M came to vist Yesterday So I weighed in at 164 Hopefully it is Water !!!!!! Well, Ya'll have a GREAT Day and drink your WATER!!!!

P.s.
My heart goes out to all who have lost thier loved ones on 9/11
jelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 02:28 PM   #138  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Donna ~ WOOOOT! Congrats hun!

Jelly ~ OHMYGOSH I LOVE the Kashi crunch cereal! It's GREAT!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 03:40 PM   #139  

S/C/G: 187/169/140

Height: 5'7

So far I am down 5 lbs.

wannabslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 03:43 PM   #140  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Go Jessica, Go Jessica!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 09:22 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/135

Height: 5'9"

Hello all you losing ladies!!!

I have been missing in action for a few days, this was the wedding week-end so I spent all thursday and friday baking and decorating the wedding cake and Saturday was the wedding followed by Sunday luncheon and gift opening. Everything went well and all and all it was a great week-end and when I stepped on the scale this morning I hadn't lost but more importantly I haven't gained.

Unfortunately, I think I will have to pull out of this challenge as I found out yesterday I am pregnant!!!! Okay this is a really big surprise, we thought we were done and quite happy with the four we had but looks like number 5 is meant to be. I am excited but also a little scared, I so don't want to put on all the weight that I worked so hard to lose, I was finally feeling better about myself and here I go again.......ahhhhhhh. All will be good I am sure, will just have to keep the weight gain down to a minimum.

So ladies it has been quite a ride with you all and I wish you all the luck at reaching your goals, I know you all can do it. I will check in from time to time and see how you are all doing.

Eat healthy and like jelly always reminds us.....DRINK YOUR WATER!!! lol
MyOwnSaboteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 10:35 PM   #142  
so sweet

Height: 5'4"

Monica! Congratulations!!! That's great news. I wish you all the best and a healthy happy baby! Many blessings.

Go Donna!!

Rosario, it didn't really rattle me too much(no pun intended), did you feel it as well sunday morning? I haven't lost any this week so far either, but we'll keep pushin forward right!!

Jelly & Shari, yeah, we're all okay down here thank god. No after shocks so far that I know of.

Keep rockin you guys!
bejeweled*curves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 10:39 PM   #143  
so sweet

Hey Jelly, are you in the Army? Just asking cause I'm a military wifey, hubby is due home from Iraq in about 6 weeks. Yay!!
Old 09-12-2006, 02:47 AM   #144  
Chicky

S/C/G: 250/155.2/130

Height: 5'6.25"

Congrats on the baby Monica!

Sorry I've been gone a LONG time, but there was a few things that happened. 1st of all I went away to a conference for work and when I got back everything turned to crap.

Then the guy I was dating decided he didn't want to date me anymore and just stopped calling. Even though I know he's a jerk for dropping me without a warning, I still can't help but hope that he calls. Being a girl can suck sometimes. So I'm still dealing with that.

I had to fix my car 3x last/this week for about a grand worth of repairs. And me and my co-workers have been eating out a lot and I'm still very bloated and haven't lost any more weight. So I'm going to try to get as close to my birthday goal as possible. I hope things pick up.
SupersizedChicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 10:25 AM   #145  
so sweet

Hey Chicky, welcome back. I'm sorry to hear that things haven't been going so well lately, but you can pick from here and keep going. The past is behind you now, you have the future to look forward to. I think you still have a lot of time to make your birthday goal. So in the words of the people at Nike "Just Do It." You know you can. Blessings. =) Jannelle
Old 09-12-2006, 01:05 PM   #146  

MyOwnSaboteur~ For the !!!!!!! YAY!!!! Very Happy for you. You will be a Hot pregant Mamma Keep doing your exercises but minimize it and Drink ALOT of WATER!!!!!!! Please keep us updated. Good luck to you...

WannaBSlim~ For each pound gone!!! YAY!!!

BeJeweled*~ I'm not in the Army but my hubby is. We are stantioned here at Ft.Hood. I remember taht feeling when my hubby came home from iraq He's been there twice and just came back Last year. How exciting for you!!!! Is he coming home to stay or for R&R???

SuperSizedChicky~ That !!!!! Oh well, His Lost. You have better things to worry about. And now it's time to focus. have a GREAT time being Single
Old 09-12-2006, 01:07 PM   #147  

I forgot one thing!!!! Don't forget to drink your WATER
Old 09-12-2006, 03:37 PM   #148  
Wannabe Loser

S/C/G: 262/231/160

Height: 5'6"

Hi, I'm new to 3chicks, but I've been on my weight loss journey since May, so far I've lost 31 pounds. I need a challenge and this one sounds great! Count me in. I'm in for a 12 pound challenge! I'll update my ticker. BaDONKAdonk.
badonkadonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 03:47 PM   #149  
Wannabe Loser

S/C/G: 262/231/160

Height: 5'6"

Here's my new signature for the challenge. (I'm still learning).Let's go lose it!
BaDONKAdonk.
badonkadonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 03:49 PM   #150  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/135

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for the best wishes, I think I am still in shock by this suprise .
I have been a good momma so far, drinking my water (thanks jelly) and eating really healthy. Hopefully I can keep the weight gain to 20 pounds, I think I would be okay with that. Only time will tell, when those nasty cravings hit......... who knows.

Needless to say you guys are stuck with me for the duration of this challenge and who knows I might follow you to the next.........hope you don't mind a stocker

Chicky, that just sucks, men can be more trouble than they are worth, he obviously isn't worth your time.

Jannelle, glad to hear everything is okay with you. 6 more weeks till DH returns to a new women wow. How long has he been gone for?

Everyone else keep up the good work, eat healthy and have fun!!
MyOwnSaboteur is offline   Reply With Quote