Old 01-29-2006, 01:19 AM   #31  
Butterfly

S/C/G: 235/183/145

Height: 5'4"

Allensmom,

You can count me in for this challenge! I am very excited about it and it gives me a time table to aim for. I have 3 Pilates/Yoga fusion kits and some resistance bands to start me out. I am excited!
motownsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:35 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 164/ticker/130

Height: 5'5

Hi. Im 26 with an 18 month old daughter. I am trying to lose 25ish. Does that count. I want to lose it by may because I want to get pregnant then. Im trying to lose my old baby weight and started jan. 3 and dont want it on me when I get preg again. I have now lost around 9 pounds. Good luck. Im on the Sonoma Diet
beaner0620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 07:35 AM   #33  

)
Old 01-29-2006, 07:36 AM   #34  

Talking

Old 01-29-2006, 09:44 AM   #35  

I went Roller Skating last night. Yeah, that was interesting... LOL I haven't been on skates in about 16 years. I didn't fall thought I came close. I did that for an hour and then this morning I did an hour of aerobics. (can you say tired?)
grapecoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 10:38 AM   #36  

Rollerskating?! Wow! I don't know if I could even do that anymore. Is it like riding a bike? We used to go every Sunday night. Those were the days. Great idea for a workout, though. I'm trying to change it up, to think of exercise differently. Yesterday I did my Pilates DVD (GAIAM) for 45 mins.. I'd never tried it. I really like it alot. I don't like doing the same thing day in, day out, though. Today I might walk outside if it's nice or go to my cousins to do the treadmill. I'm trying to get SOME kind of exercise in everyday. My water intake is excellent. I lost 2lbs.! I LOVE seeing that ticker go down. I'm really, really encouraged. Thanks, AllensMom, for starting this thread!!! Oh, my journaling has been good the last few days, too. I should just stand in a pan or something, because this weight is just going to MELT off of me!!!
Bombshell2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 09:03 PM   #37  

It wasn't bad, I did wobble a bit. I never roller skated when I had boobs. LOL So, I maintain that was why my balance was off.
I love (LUV) my "Leslie Sansone: Fat Burning Walk - 4 Miles" it's terribly 80's. Guess it's pre-WATP, but it's not so hard I can't get through it.
Old 01-30-2006, 08:07 AM   #38  

Default How's Everyone Doing?

Hey all! How's everybody doing? Anyone needing encouragement or a cyberslap on the hiney out there? Did anyone have good news on weigh-in day? If not, it's no biggey, one day at a time, right? My goals for this week are to keep the water intake up (4 bottles/day), keep the journaling up and exercise atleast 5 days. Let's go girls, WE CAN DO IT! Just think of the summer clothes that'll be coming out of the bottoms of the drawers soon! I want to look AWESOME this summer!!!
Old 01-30-2006, 08:28 AM   #39  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Bombshell, I HAVE to journal right now. I just started WW a week and 1/2 ago and I still have trouble remembering how many pts I've used. I have a simple tracker form on my puter is you'd like me to fwd it to you. It tracks for a week. It's a very simple form but it's something. Let me know if you'd like to at least take a look at it. My current weight according to WW scale from last Wed is 215.2. I am down from the previous week by 1.4 lbs. Not much but I'll take it!!

I found some pages I took out of a magazine for floor exercises to do at home so I will be doing those today. I need to do better on my water. I did good yesterday but the couple of days before that I didn't do so good.

Oh and thanks for the reminder about the summer clothes in the bottom drawer (which by the way do not currently fit well). The WILL fit by the time I need them to though!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 08:51 AM   #40  

I weighed in this morning down a half pound. YAY! today is my day off for exercise. Thank goodness too! I did the roller skating and then yesterday the hour of aerobics... then I stood up at work for 7 hours. LOL My legs are not so happy with me. I need to get like a yoga or stretching type dvd for my off day.
Old 01-30-2006, 11:46 AM   #41  
I'll call him Con Queso!!

how is everbody doing withtheir weight? I'm back to where my ticker says I am.
Allensmom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 07:44 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 162lbs/140lbs/127lbs

Height: 5'6"

Smile Another week down...a new one begins!

Hello everyone!
Well...the scale says that I'm still 151...works for me! As long as I don't gain, I'll be happy! I should lose at least a lb this week, so I'm not worried.
Excercising has been going really well! I'm still going to the gym in the mornings 4x a week. I even added in my Turbo Jam DVD that I just recieved. I did that Friday night and Saturday morning! Let me tell you, boy was I sore yesterday & today (my 2 days off)!! Back to the gym in the a.m. tomorrow...45 min of walking. My water intake this past weekend was horrible!!!! I hope to get back on track this week. I seem to always do better during the work week. I just bought a new water bottle that has measurements on it, so that will be helpful!
keep on trucking ladies!
P.S. Bombshell, you are encouragement enough for me!! I must say, you keep me excited about this challenge b/c you are so upbeat!! Thanks!!!
Christie22ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 12:01 AM   #43  
I'll call him Con Queso!!

Today was day 2 of "no gym" for me. I've been a lot of problems with my left hip and my neck. My hip seems to get worse when I workout, go figure! My neck will always bother me I think, I had an accident lst year where a bar stool fell on my head, and I've had trouble ever since. But, back to the grind tomorrow!
We're hopefully going to be moving soon, and I always lose weight when I move b/c of all the wrok it entails, and b/c I don't keep much around then either!
Oh, happy news! My sister had her baby today! I'm so excited! She had a little girl! Yay!
Sounds like everybody is doing really awesome! I was bad last night, we ordered pizza, but I had 2 small pieces and didn't want anymore. Today I wasn't hungry all day. I munched on a few of my son's cheerios, and then made baked chicken with mozzerella and marinara sauce, and hole wheat pasta. I had a little piece of chicken w/no cheese and some of the pasta. It was good. I think I've been stressing a lot the past few days about my sister and moving and money and we're talking about TTC again . . . it makes my appetite go whacko!
Allensmom23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 08:27 AM   #44  

Default Let's Do It Girls!!!

Hey all! I did Pilates this morning. I just started the "GAIAM" program. Went to Meijer yesterday and spent 30.00 on a good mat, so now I HAVE to do it. Water's going well. Journaling is going good, too. Thanks, Mamabear, for the computer journal offer. I'd love to check it out. How did the floor exercises from the mag. go? Hang in there. It sounds like you have alot going on right now, just put your water, exercise, eating on "good girl" autopilot and sail right through it. You'll feel better and look great for all your new neighbors. GrapeCoffee, great job on the 1/2lb. down! Think of a 1/2 tub of butter, flushed right out of your body!!! Yeah!!! Christie, great job on the exercising! Are you loving the Turbo Jam? Let me know how the measured water bottle works for you. I've been getting my 4 bottles in, but I hate using all that plastic (even though we recycle). Thanks for the kudos, BTW, it actually helps ME to stay on track if I know I'm helping someone else Have a great day everyone! I'm off to see the grandparents today!!! Grandma's food...yummy, MUST HAVE PORTION CONTROL!!!
Old 01-31-2006, 09:58 AM   #45  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

LOL Bombshell! I know that feeling. My mom's food is my downfall. She is 74 and cooks "old school." Very fatty but oh so good!! We go there for dinner every week and I have to keep myself in check there.

The floor exercises went well. Not too sore. I am going to the mall to walk today. It's cold and yucky outside so I can't do it here. I like to window shop so it works well for me.

OK I have to get in the shower or it'll never get done. I used to be able to leave the door open and let the man be in the living room but he gets on the couch now and that's just not good.

Bye!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote