For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Wow did we lose everyone?
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 09:39 AM   #227  

S/C/G: 162lbs/140lbs/127lbs

Height: 5'6"

Default still here

Hey!! I'm still around...I just don't post as much as I used to (I don't have much to post)...I still can't seem to get myself on track! I've been doing so horrible!! I have no motivation, no energy, tired all the time, haven't been watching what I eat, don't have any motivation to pre-prepair good meals, can't seem to make myself go to the gym...it probably doesn't help that the weather has been pretty crappy for the past 2 weeks!! Nothin but rain & clouds! ICK!! I've gained back about 4lbs. I decided to give myself a swift kick in the butt this past weekend. I worked so hard to get those 11lbs off..I am NOT gaining it back. A 4lb gain is enough. I definitely won't make my goal of a 30lb loss by the end of this month, but I would like to get those 4lbs I gained back, off again. My b-day is in a month and I'd like to be 5lbs lighter by then. I hope I can get myself back into the swing of things... This morning, I planned myself a good breakfast, I've got my water, and a decent lunch. I was thinking maybe I'll try running on the treadmill and work on my times this week. My biggest problem is that my boyfriend & I like to hang out or go out w/friends on the weekends and I just can't seem to give up my budlight. I'm going to be 25yrs old...I still like to party....I guess I'm just not ready to give it up yet. Somehow, I'm going to work around that. I WILL DO THIS!
Christie22ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 10:16 AM   #228  
For Real This Time!

Hey Christine! I know what you mean about the weather. It's been crappy here too! I hate it. You have to get yourself back on track girl! You can't slip back and lose the loss that you've had (how's that for confusing ). You've done so well to let it just go! Let me know how you're doing!

I am hopefully back on a good swing. I keep giong through a cycle where I have a good loss and then lose it and eat whatever and then gain the next week. I have enlisted dh's help for that. I have him at my drill sgt questioning me if I'm having something I maybe shouldn't. I had to give him permission though lol cause he doesn't want me to get mad at him for telling my not to eat something. I've been pretty good though just knowing that he's watching. He only had to "bust" me once for heading for caramel corn. That's a big weakness for me! Anyway, I'm doing better this week and I've set a goal for myself to drink at least 4 24 oz bottles of water. For the last 2 days I've done well

So Christie just get yourself back on track and take it one day at a time, one craving at a time. That's all you can do! And drink your water!!

Everyone else, if you're out there I hope you're all doing well too!Make it a great day!
Old 05-25-2006, 10:29 AM   #229  

Hello everyone...
You haven't lost me, haven't been posting like I should, simply trying to resolve the continuing drama in my life...I am still maintaining at 232 lbs.

sw: 270 lbs
cw: 232 lbs
gw: 175 lbs
chiarij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 01:27 PM   #230  
For Real This Time!

Chiarij, maintaing is better than a gain any day! Especially when you have stress! I hope your drama is soon to be over!! I'm still thinking about you!!
Old 05-25-2006, 03:33 PM   #231  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamabear272
Chiarij, maintaing is better than a gain any day! Especially when you have stress! I hope your drama is soon to be over!! I'm still thinking about you!!
Yes, me too! Thanks for caring mamabear272.

chiarij
chiarij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 10:08 AM   #232  

Smile The end is near...

Hello everyone..
I agree, maintaining is better than a gain any day!!! Charij...I hope things go better for you too!!
Well guys, the end is almost here!! And I am almost back down to my 149 again..thank god!! I think I'm at 150 right now. What happens to us when we get to May 29th???
Old 06-01-2006, 12:48 PM   #233  
For Real This Time!

Well I didn't make my goal of 30 lbs but I did manage 17.6. I'll take it and keep on going. As for what we'll do I'm willing to keep chatting here if anyone else is...
Old 06-01-2006, 01:08 PM   #234  

I didn't make it to my goal either...but I did get back down to my 11lb loss, so I'm happy with that! I'll keep chatting here too...or we can set another goal...like a 30lbs by September deal...maybe I'll start a new thread!
Keep it movin people!! We have all come so far!! Yay!!!!
Old 06-02-2006, 10:27 AM   #235  
For Real This Time!

Christie, I'll join you on a new thread if you start one. Do you want to do 30 lbs by Sept 30? WTG on the 11 lbs BTW!
Old 06-05-2006, 09:50 AM   #236  

Default Hey!

Hello!!
Just wanted to let ya know that I started the new thread "30 pounds by SEPT 30th Challenge" as a continuation for us!! See ya there!