Old 06-30-2005, 08:32 AM   #151  
Bound and Determined

S/C/G: 268/268/150

Height: 5'10"

Morning ladies!

No kitty still this morning. She'll come home eventually, she always does, I'm just worried that she broke something else. This dog (it's the one my grandma pawned off on us a few months ago) is just really out of control. Not in a "he's going to hurt someone" way, he's just obnoxious and hyperactive and he doesn't listen. He's very intelligent, and he can do all sorts of tricks, he just only listens when he wants to. He's still a puppy--not even a year old yet, but he's already a very large dog. We've broken him of the habit of jumping on people (thankfully), but he still trashes the house and breaks things and climbs up on the table and goes berserk any time he sees a cat swish its tail (and one of our cats just does it to taunt him!). And he growls and attacks our other dogs when we try to feed them. I don't know how to tell you how frustrated I am with this dog. If my cat doesn't come back, he's in trouble.

Anyway, scale is at 207.6 this morning, which is surprising with all the juice calories I had yesterday, and Chinese for dinner. Today isn't turning out much better--I went to Hardee's for breakfast. I stopped at McDonald's first, but they were out of eggs! Last time I stopped there for breakfast they were out of biscuits. You'd think they would plan for these things!

Tonight I've got a ton of cleaning to do. Mom said she's willing to help me move around furniture and so forth, so there should be a little bit of exercised involved. I hope I get some sleep tonight. I hope my kitty comes back.

OK, I've got a ton of work to do today, so I'll talk to you chicks later. Have a great day.
~Elisha
miss_elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 02:06 PM   #152  

Thumbs up

I only got in 3 miles so far today. I just need to get one more in before I go to bed, and I made my goal, barely, but I did make it and that's all that matters, right?

I weighed-in today at 188, that's 3 more pounds down. I was afraid I ended up gaining because last night I ate cheese fries... a lot of cheese fries! But I'm still down and it's all good.

I did post new pics on my webpage also.

Well, I have to head to work. Later Chicks!
StarAngel2528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 09:10 PM   #153  

Hi!

Just a quick hello......I worked 10 hours today (not including the hour commute), so I am ready to sit down, and probably fall asleep! Calories are coming in around 1400 or less each day.....exercise is improving.....let's see if this is all reflected on the weigh-in this weekend! I seem to have turned things around (finally!), so I am looking forward to the next challenge with a more positive outlook. Got to think out some new goals......maybe later.....my brain is oatmeal right now.
Have a nice evening, chickies.
MsRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 01:18 AM   #154  

this is going to be one of those check in quick notes but it's been really busy around our home lately. This weekend is the wedding of my niece who lives next door until Saturday. Anyway, my sister from Kansas City is coming in tomorrow and we had a barbecue tonight with the meeting of my niece's fiance's family. It was very nice and the weather held out for all so the kids could swim. I'm doing better now since I can sleep at night thanks to sleeping pills!
Have a great fourth of July you all if I don't get on here before.
Donna
dlzbth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 08:54 AM   #155  
Bound and Determined

S/C/G: 268/268/150

Height: 5'10"

Morning chicks! Happy Friday!

Oh, yesterday was not good. Today is Pizza Hut day, so calories will not be good today either, though perhaps still better than yesterday. I'm hoping to get in some exercise tonight, but I've got a lot to do, so I guess we'll see.

I did get some pictures taken last night. I had to--I had to turn one in today for my company bio. They're just mug shots, but I plan to do some full-body photos this weekend, and pics of Steve too, so you can all see what we look like. I won't get them developed until at least next weekend, but they're coming, and I just might get to use my brother's digital camera for a while. We'll see. In any case, if you want to see my pretty face, I set up a site at http://misselishab.tripod.com/photos/, and I set up a blog at http://misselishab.tripod.com/blog/ if anyone is interested. I'll flesh this out over time. I just did that at work yesterday, so there's nothing fancy to it.

There's hardly anyone in the office today. The boss is gone. So there's not much of a chance I'll do much work today.
I'm feeling rather spacey.

I have so much to do tonight, and all weekend. I hope I get in some exercise at some point. I've got a 30 minutes/30 days challenge (which you are all more than welcome to join) both here on the message boards and with my new exercise buddy at work. We're not working out together, just keeping each other informed.

Anyway, I really should try to get some work done today. It's not going to happen, but at least I can try.

Have a great 4th, chickies!
~Elisha
miss_elisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 06:33 PM   #156  
FullTime Domestic Goddess

Hi! Just a real quick hello for me..we are packing to go out of town for 2 weeks. We're leaving tomorrow, so don't worry about me if you don't hear from me!

Elisha- You are so pretty! I just knew you had brown hair!! LOL!! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Donna - So glad you are sleeping better. Sleep is ESSENTIAL to our well-being! I must have at least 8 hours, or I'm sooo grumpy! Hope you are well.

To everyone else, I hope you are all doing GREAT!!!! I am down another 2 pounds, and I am excited about that! I finally broke down and bought a new scale!

Have a terrific 4th! Talk to you guys soon!!!!
lisa girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 10:27 AM   #157  

Thumbs up

Howdy chickies!

I hope ya'll had a Great 4th. Mine went pretty well, besides the eating. I decided I needed a little break.. and I had it. Now it's time to go back to the plan. I'm not going to weigh myself this weekend either.. cause I kno I gained. I did notice, that I can't eat even half as much as I use too, and I don't really enjoy eating that much anymore... I feel miserable now after the 2nd serving of food... and sweets, especially chocolate, lets not even go there, they don't even taste good at all! (Except ice cream !)

Are we going to start a July challenge? I'm going to go ahead and set a goal of 60 miles this month and I'm gonna use my pedometer. I already have 6.52 so far. Me and my friend from work are goign to use our 2-week free pass to Curves next week. (I hope I don't enjoy it tooo much, It's too expensive for me right now ) I tried on a bunch of size 16's that I bought a long time ago (that I probably only wore) and most of them fit I'm so happy. I can't wait to drop another 30lbs and be able to wear 14's, then 12's and 10's
hehe.. I'm so excited. I just want to get down to an 8... i don't ever remember being able to wear 8's... i some how missed going from kids clothes to size 13/14's in misses... I also gave away most of my size 18-20 clothes and my tops that are xxl to my mom and my step sister... YAY!

My mom has lost A LOT of weight too.. she's been trying to follow the diet my doctor gave me. I was suprised to find out she only weighs about 10lbs more than me. She's is shapped so much more differently than me too. I'm happy for her... She lost Tons of weight a while back, the wrong way.. she went from about a size 24 to a 2/4 in less than 6-7 months. It was pretty bad when I had to call her everyday when I got home from school to make sure she had eaten. But now She's doing it right and I'm so happy, that she's "getting happier"

I have another problem with this weightloss.... my boobs are gone ... I never had any in the first place.. and now they're shrinking and i refuse to go buy a 34B or prossible smaller

Oh well, I'm outta here, I'm ready to go burn off the weight I gained over the weekend, I can feel it taking over. Later chicks
StarAngel2528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 04:51 PM   #158  
motomom

S/C/G: 199/182/164

Height: 5'2"

Default So Long for Now..

Hi ya chickies! Had a nice 4th of July and did manage to get in some hiking. Only a couple of short ones, but hey...they count, don't they? I'm still in a quandry about this whole hiking trip. I will know more tomorrow after I have had my PT evaluation. I went to a Senior Fair at one of the local parks and baked cookies all day to hand out to Senior Citizens (gotta do the marketing thing~) and was on my feet all day. My heel hurts and I am so tired. My back is starting to feel a bit uncomfortable, so I'm going to go lay down for a while.

I think I am going to opt out of this challenge for the month of July and maybe by August I will feel more like chiming in. I'm sorry to disappoint all of you (if I have) but I just feel like my heart is not into doing anything these days. I wish I could feel more motivated, but pain is certainly a deterrant! I wish all of you the best of luck and I will come find you in a month or so. I may check in from time to time, but I can't seem to find my mojo, so when I do, I'll stop by and try to leave some words of wisdom! HA!

Have a great summer!!! Hugs to all of you wonderful chickies!!!! I'll miss you!
hikein2005 is offline   Reply With Quote