Old 05-18-2004, 06:26 PM   #136  

Hey girls everyojne sounds upbeat! Thats great. Oh the brownies for u too that ate them. GOOD for u I wish I could have been there. Everyonce in a while we all need some!
YES twins! They are the oldest 12. I have mentioned this before but I didn't birth any of my 4 boys. (the twins a long story) the 2 younger ones are my husbands by his first marriage.
Yes I run all the time we are headed to a ballgame for the twins now!
Everyone is doing so well on their exerciese I hope when schools out I can kick mine up a notch or two. I have 2 more days & no work till AUG 4th.
Smile to everyone Janie
Janiepeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 08:02 PM   #137  
LucyKitty

Okay... today is a total write-off. I ended up getting really upset, frustrated, kinda just mad in general about the stupid plateau that I'm stuck on, and the fact that my measurements haven't changed in over A MONTH!! *Grrrrr* Mad kitty over here, watch out!

So I ranted and raged and decided that the junkfood in my house is GONE. I don't care if he bought it or had me make it for him -- IT IS GONE. I am sick and tired of him being able to eat whatever the heck he wants, bring home tubs of ice cream (my personal enemy) and encourage us to eat fast food every day, and then whine when I spend 5 minutes in the freakin' produce department getting fruit & veggies!! GRR!!! I've had enough of that crap, my foot is down, and it ain't comin' back off that floor until at least 20 lbs have gone bye-bye.

I did an hour of the elliptical today, going an average of 11.2 mph, and that's pretty darn good, if you ask me. My clothes were dripping wet, and it felt awesome. I want to do another 2 hours tomorrow -- decided I'd mix it up a bit to keep myself on board. 1 hr every other day, 2 hrs the other days.

Also, we ARE going to the darn store tonight, and we are buying rice cakes, heads of lettuce (cheaper than salad in a bag), and then I'm coming home and chopping myself a giant bowl of lettuce.

From now on, or at least for the next month, it is salad for two meals a day, darn it!! I did this before, and it worked. I felt full, I was happy, and I got to eat a normal meal every day and still get my ice cream 2 nights a week. And if we DO get ice cream, i'm going to insist that even what he gets (and i hate) is LIGHT, because it's not fair to me the way that the skinny little butthead I married lives. And he complains CONSTANTLY about feeling crappy and unhealthy -- well duh!! He eats junkfood all the time and fast food nearly every day!! OF COURSE he feels icky!! Sheesh!

So from now on, this is my meal plan:

B - salad w/ meat & cheese & 1 rice cake
L - salad w/ meat & cheese & 1 rice cake
D - normal dinner w/ 1/3 meat, 1/3 carb, 1/3 fruit
Snacks are apples, carrots, rice cakes & crystal light (sweet tooth).

End of the story, no more whining and figuring out something -else- that works. I don't care if I hate it, and I don't care if I want top ramen for breakfast. NO. The answer IS NO. *stomps feet*

Well. Now. I'm done with my rant and I'm going to go finish up my tapes before the hubby gets home.
lameducklucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 09:00 PM   #138  
Maggi

lameducklucy

chickie are you in a hissy fit or what! I hear yo though, my DH has eats what I cook but more of it, still drinks beer, eats junk food, and the darn nut has still dropped 25 to 30 pounds in the same time I have had to fight and exercise, and do with out to lose 20!

I was just laughing away as I could just see your determined face, that is if I knew what you looked like.

You brighten my day

magmouth
magnoliamouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 09:04 PM   #139  
LucyKitty

Maggi - *hugs* Thank you. I am just having one heck of a day here, but it's slowly getting better.

I just got awesome news. I may be able to register for fall classes at the art institute in the fashion design BA major which takes only 2 years.

I also got great news on financial aid, and I am so excited and nervous. I have an entrance interview with the department head next Tuesday, and I am super excited to be possibly doing my dream here in less than 6 months!! WOOT!!

Then I made a mistake and called my mom and she was horrible (main journals) and I cried for a few minutes but now I'm just even more determined because nobody is going to crush MY dreams anymore, and I am doing what I want to do from NOW ON. (I am a big pushover...)

I hope every single one of you is having an awesome night!!!
Old 05-18-2004, 09:19 PM   #140  
motomom

S/C/G: 199/182/164

Height: 5'2"

Default Tuesday PM

Just finished a 30 minute workout on the bike...did 9 miles! Yea! I haven't been on the bike in almost 2 weeks, so that felt pretty good. Got the workout/playroom/spare bedroom cleaned while doing it too. Just told DD where she needed to put things and she put them away! I told her when she got all done "There, now isn't that better?" (it was all her toys) and she said "I like it better when it's messy!" Oh, what sassiness that little 4 year old can be! But she's too cute! And hey...the room is clean now...sort of!

Food was good today...until about 3pm! One of our residents was being discharged to go home and her daughter brought a box of chocolates to the desk I was working at...of course I just had to try ONE! And then TWO...and finally after the THIRD one, I got up and moved the stupid box to another place and made sure all the staff knew it was there! ARGH! I had been doing so good without sugar until yesterday...blasted brownie, anyway!!! Oh...I did forget about my ice cream binge last week! Oops! Maybe not so good!

B-1/2 cup egg beater, 1/4 cup onion, 2 T salsa, 1/2 oz. cheese (low fat)
S-Zone Bar (peanut butter, of course!)
L-Taco meat, brown rice, onions and cheese
S-3 pieces of chocolates
D-Leftover veggies from last night, 1/2 Flatout Bread, 3 oz. deli turkey & 2 oz. lowfat cheese

Water: Not the 80 oz. I would have liked, but maybe 50 again! I don't know if it's my throat not feeling good or what, but I'm not wanting water like I had been! Hmmm...maybe I need to make more of a point of drinking it first thing in the morning like I had been. That seemed to put me in he right frame of mind to drink all day! I did drink milk this morning with b-fast, a light Minute Maid (have you tried those?, only 10 calories and good!) with lunch (16 oz.) Water with supper and now drinking a 33 oz. flavored sparkling water!

YIKES!!! I just looked out the window and see this HUGE bumble bee! It has to bee the size of a humming bird! Glad there are screens on the windows!! I wonder where THAT came from????

Anyway...

Janie...what do you do for a living? I'm assuming it's at a school since you talk about school getting out? Are you a teacher?

Lucy...good going on the exercise. Hey, let those ears heal up and close! I had to do that the first time I got mine pierced. WAs allergic to everything and no matter what I tried, it made it worse! So I let them close and repierced them. Now, I have no problems with gold or sliver unless I wear cheap earrings! Then they start to bother me after about an hour and I take them out! Don't want to go through that again!

Jamie...as far as the WATP tape, I like it to do indoors when the weather is bad outside. I PREFER To be outside, but most of the time, that is not feasible with having DD to look after. I think it's easier than walking because I really push myself when I walk outdoors...my shins get really sore! At least this way, I am on carpet when I walk and there is some diversion from just forward walking! LOL! She does some kicks and lunges, and side stepping. Mixes it up a bit. Just go get the tape and try it. You can always sell it to one of us if you don't like it! It will be a nice diversion to the treadmill. My other form of exercise is the exercise bike and I work MUCH harder on it than I do with WATP, for some reason! Maybe because there is no diversion with the bike!

Jennifer...my hero...don't forget that! Take a deep cleansing breath...and let it go, chickie! You make ME tired! I know it's hard for you to let anything just "go", but you are going to stress yourself out with this and there's not much that you have control over right now, so breathe, chickie, breathe...and take good care of yourself! Did you get any exercise in today? And must I say it????? Back away from those brownies, chickie!!! Or I am going to have to get that tazer back from Jaymi and tazer your a**!!!! Now, I need to listen to myself, eh? But you know what brownies lead to and you know what that all leads to??? We don't want that, do we? How about that new middle #? Are you getting close? All the work you have done this year, chickie...remember that, ok??? You are our fearless leader and I know you will have some days where you just want to say *(&^ it! But don't, ok??? Just keep your nose to the grindstone...Love ya!!!

I've babbled long enough!!! Hugs to all of you! Thanks for keeping me motivated!
hikein2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 11:17 PM   #141  
lakester

Default Better late than never....

Sorry I missed posting this morning. I had to take the car in by 8:15 so Miss Whoopie and I walked at 6:40 this am. That actually worked so well that I am getting my little butt out of bed again tomorrow at the same time. I haven't been getting in any other exercise than the walk tho and I really need to. No excuse just having a hard time getting in the mood or something. Who has that tazer now? Food has been ok, I am staying within my calorie limit but finding ways to work in too many treats. Water has been good, it could improve tho.
You all have so much more to talk about than I do. My family is hundreds of miles away so there are no get togethers to over eat at. My kids are grown, although Meghan will be here in June for the summer, so I don't have that hectic be in three places at once pace to deal with. Hubby travels for work quite a bit and even when he is home there are often meetings after work with the guys, so I am by myself a lot. Well not actually by myself, there is always Whoopie and Bo! I am not complaining, I like things as they are for the most part. I do miss my family and friends but I am meeting people here and have made a great friend in my neighbor next door. I keep busy with the house and all the yard work, plus my garden (tomatoes are just starting to set fruit!). All the landscaping needs to be re-done, so I am making plans for the fall to do that. You have to bloom where you're planted!
Gosh this sounds like such a sob story, but it isn't. I guess I am trying to explain why it is getting harder to post. I enjoy reading everyone elses posts. You ladies are amazing! you juggle home and family and work and everything, yet you still make the time to come to this site and support each other. to be continued....
lakester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 11:32 PM   #142  
lakester

Default part 2, unless you'd rather wait for the movie!

hikein2005 - that was such a sweet story about your daugher, she will be a force to be reckoned with! And I applaud your will power, to move that chocolate could not have been easy! hmmmm chocolate..........

lameducklucy - I am so happy for you as well as proud of you! You just follow your dream and don't let anyone stand in your way. Wouldn't it be awful to look back on your life and wish you had taken the leap? No one can every take an education away from you. And I can not believe what you are doing on that new toy of yours! wow! that's all I can say, wow.

janiepepper - four count them four boys? and two of them are twins? are you up for sainthood yet? You must meet yourself coming and going!

Jennifer - I can't imagine how frustrated you are between that dope of a loan officer and real estate woes. As for the brownies, que cera cera, did you enjoy them while you ate them? (if the answer isn't yes I'll cry) then relish the taste and start over (if there are any left I would be happy to help you rid yourself of them!) hmmm brownies..............

Well Ladies it is getting late and I need to be up at 6 again to follow Miss Whoop around the subdivision! Have a good night and an even better tomorrow!
Old 05-19-2004, 06:07 AM   #143  
Maggi

Default Don't let anyone stop you

lameducklucy

Don't let anyone, not a friend, or a relative convince you to give up your dream or what you want to do. You ignore everyone and go for it!

I was told for 20 years I was too stupid to learn etc.....and will not even say all of the other things I was told. To make a long story short, I decided to prove them wrong, and went to college, got a Bachelors of Science in Accounting, with Honors I might add. Got recruited by one of the Federal Agencies and had quite the career, traveling, meeting lots of people, lot of great success in my field and even turned down promotions when it wasn't some place I wanted to go. I received lots of Kudo's in my career, and I was thought highly of. when I decided to retire, got lot of "good" problems from other folks "big wigs" who didn't want me to.

So you go for your dream, and the rest will follow! Some of the folks telling you things may have a skewed idea of life, that is not your problems you can fix them, change them, or even make them understand. You just go for it, and evantually they will get it!
magnoliamouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 07:36 AM   #144  

Morning girls. Well my babies are graduating from 6th grade this morning. So I have been up ironing & getting things ready since 5. (Actually they are the oldest the twins that are 12) But Oh how sad it makes me to see them have to go to JR High school & learn all that bad stuff!
Lameduckyluck DON"T give up on your dreams no matter who the person is that puts u down your mom or not she is wrong! U can do anything u set your mind too!
U others are astonishing me with all this workout! I wish I had the time!

Hikein- Yes I'm a teacher & today is the last day with kids! YIPEEEEEE!

Lakester- I can't wait to be able to say what u did. I dont' have much to do.... I am alone a lot! that really sounds nice to me & peaceful. Maybe one day!
Love to all & good luck on the wt loss!
Janiepeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 12:16 PM   #145  
LucyKitty

Okay, first... thank you SO MUCH to everybody who has said helpful and supportive stuff after what happened yesterday. You guys all rock, and I totally appreciate all of you!! *hug*

Went to the store last night & loaded up on lettuce & cabbage (spicier), a bucket of mixed nuts, and a 6-lb bag of apples. Yay!!

Food today -
B - salad w/ 1/8 cup nuts & 1 rice cake
L - salad w/ cheese & lunchmeat & 1 rice cake
D - hamburger helper
Snacks - 1 apple & 1/2 cup honeydew melon

Workout -
2 hrs ellipitical
500 situps
5 min stepper w/ 2lb weights
30 lunges
30 squats

Other than that, I'm off to do my workout and my tapes.. woohoo!!

Hope everybody has an awesome day!
Old 05-19-2004, 01:35 PM   #146  
"workin' on my fitness"

Height: 5'10"

Default Oh....my....gosh....a Jennifer sighting! ;)

Stealing 10 minutes from my lunch time to get in here & at least get an entry written.

Still nothing definiteive on the land. Realtor & hubby talked yesterday- we're the strongest offer, yadda yadda yadda, she's got a good feeling that we'll be the offer accepted, schmooz, schmooz, if she doesn't hear from the seller by the end of business today, she's going to call him, etc. So, nothing more & nothing less than we already knew. Keep those vibes coming, chickies- I SO need it right now.

Food is on target- the damn brownies are gone now- I had the last one yesterday before we ran out to Home Depot for the blinds. Dinner was 1 all-beef hot dog, no bun, and a can of chickarina soup while I was falling asleep at 7:30. Water is on target- at least I can keep those 2 up even with my head going 700 miles an hour.

Still need to exercise- I know this. That, and veggies. I've gotten fruit in at 2 meals a day, at least, so I'm hoping that counts...will LindaT, veggie cop let me slide if I've gotten fresh cut fruits- watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, and pears in? Oh- and yesterday I even added a pre-sliced apple Small victory, but it's fruit, and fiber, and not those damn brownies.

Food today- changing things up on ya all

Breakfast
1 cup shredded wheat
2 oz fat free cheddar cheese

Lunch
2 meatballs
3/4 cup bowtie pasta
sprinkle parmesan
4oz diced pears, drained
1 cup cut fresh fruit (pineapple, honeydew, cantaloupe)

Dinner
Too far ahead to think, but plenty of stuff that I could throw together.
Thank god for the "bulk" purchase gene I inherited from Mom that also makes me a planner. Only drawback is it means I have to buy 72 rolls of toilet paper at a time when it's on sale.

Today, I am giving in to the stress, and riding the waves instead of clinging to the shores. Whatever happens today, happens. If I go home & do the WATP, or resistance bands, so be it. If I decide to sit like a lump and go to bed at 8pm to try & block out the thinking, so be it. And if I get up at 7am tomorrow, with 30 minutes to get ready for work, and no exercise, so be it. I'm controlling the few things that I can right now, and going to let things fall where they may. At least my blood pressure will stay down, right?

I promise that as soon as I have 15 minutes to myself, I'll try to catch up with everyone...But I do have to tell you chickies, you are ALL the most amazing women I "know." I'm so glad we're all doing this together- and hopefully everyone will stick around for the next challenge which will take us from June 1 to July 4...without everyone here, I'd be face down in a batch of full-sugar, extra chocolate brownies, and not the low carb mix ones!

BIIIIIIG hugs to you all!

**Jennifer** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 01:48 PM   #147  
lakester

Default Hiddy-Ho-There Ladies!

Started the day off by stirring up a batch of chocolate chip cookies then Whoopie and I did our 3.5 miles. We didn't get going until about 7, because of the cookies, a load of laundry, a basket of clean laundry, well you get the drift. I was up and dressed at 6:15 but I "one more thing'd" myself to a late start! Now I know you all must be wondering why in the world I would bake cookies when I am here by myself so much and the temptation is so great. Well they were for the girls at my chiropractor's office and for the young man that will be dog sitting for me early next week. I must confess two cookies are unaccounted for, I wonder what could have happened to them.......
I am just returning from a couple appointments and errands so I thought I'd see what was new while I had a minute.

Janiepeppers - you will be surprised how fast the time goes! I must admit tho that I really enjoy my children now. It is so nice to be able to be their friend as well as their mother, I really LIKE them! They are old enough to make their own decisions and smart enough that I don't have to play an authoritative role. The mother in me only comes out for the fun stuff like "eat you're too skinny" or "make sure you are getting enough sleep" and the ever popular "don't forget to take your vitamins" ! But I warn you, you will one day turn around and they will be graduating from High School! it happens in a heartbeat!

lameducklucy - I don't know where you find the energy to do all that excercise! I think I burned a few calories reading about it!

Magnoliamouth - you are too right about hanging on to your dreams and it sounds like you are a shining example of what can happen when you do!

Well I am off to eat a bite of lunch and then outside to pull those weeds an tie up my tomatoes (there are little baby tomatoes growing!) Have a great afternoon!
Old 05-19-2004, 02:47 PM   #148  
LucyKitty

Okay, turns out I lied.

I had to wait for my big bro to show up w/ my prescription refill before I could do my workout (I have no car and my workout stuff - skimpy & ugly lol), so I vacuumed & worked my little butt off. So I ended up having to finish what I started with the vacuuming (And i fixed the stupid thing!! HAH!) , and then I went and cleaned out the fridge cuz something was alive in there that shouldn't have been, and it smelled awfully funky. And not a good funky....

So then I rearranged our bedroom & the bed frame busted on me AGAIN (5th time!) while I was moving it, so I had to fix THAT dumb 90 lb thing. And then I did a bunch more stuff, cleaned some more, and hopped on the ellipitical.

Turns out I did a li'l too much today already, because my back is uber-sore. So I already updated my journal to say I was gonna do 25 min on the machine even though it's sore, but I changed my mind. I did 5 already, and I'm done. I worked and sweated my butt off for over 2 1/2 hours already, and that's enough, I say.

That's 'bout it. just wanted to keep myself accountable!
Old 05-19-2004, 04:51 PM   #149  

Height: 5 foot

Default Dang where have i been?

Hi everyone!!

It feels like I've missed a couple of days or something!!! Well I started off pissed off this morning (tune in to my journal ) Then it came back to haunt me a couple of minutes ago, but whatever. Why even go there. maybe I'll tell you guys later on, but now I dont wanna get mad all over again!

Lameducklucy- My ears....I can't even explain them. My first holes were pierced when I was a baby, so right now they don't bother me too much unless I wear big fake earings!! I got the top of my ears pierced and they never healed right and stayed sore, so I let them close. And I pierced my second hole (on top of the 1st) and they were fine...still gave me a hard time, but I thought I had gotten a handle on it until I got pregnant....WHY ME? For some reason, being pregnant made my ears soo infected that I had to take them out and they even tried to grow those things behind them. YUCK!! But after I had the baby it stopped. Of course the little mini nubs are still in the back of my ears, I'm hoping they dont grow anymore. I bought some hypo-allogenic earrings (from walmart) just to see if they would bother my only holes I have left, and they dont!! You might just have to take your earings out everyday, and clean your earing and ears with alcohol.
JaniePeppers- I didnt know you were a teacher!!! Kewl!!! oops did i misspell that? Well hey I'm new to the group remember, so the long story about the twins...I didnt get it!! Share with me!!! Only if you want to, if it's personal...never mind!!!

Magnoliamouth- Wow, you're my role model!! I wish I could go back to college, but I cant even get a job right now the way we move from state to state. Hopefully when the kids are older I can go back..I feel so worthless sometimes, I've already went to school to be a Nurse's Aid, didnt like it..too hard on me. I'm waayyy to sensitive and couldnt handle the nursing homes and/or patients dying. Cosmetology school, finished that, but didnt like it because I wasnt a pro and couldnt do everything!! LOL So basically I dont even know what I want to be!! Oh well time will tell.

Lakester- You think your life sounds sad, but it sounds fun to me!! Gardens and peace and relaxation! Only being bothered when you feel like it!!! That is too kool, do you realize how good you got it!!!!
Hikein- Ok, the bee thing freaks me out. I'm scared of baby bees ok, invisible bees'...I run away from harmless flies!! OK Scary!!! LOL Ok I'm going to the store and look for that juice!!! Aww big deal, brownie, candy...it wont' kill ya will it? And just a treat won't make you gain 50 million lbs is it? Enjoy it! If I were to say anyone who can have any kind of sweets sitting in front of their face and not eat it raise their hand...no one would. So it's ok......and next time.....SEND ME SOME FOR GOSH SAKE!!!

Jennifer- You are one busy lady...I couldnt even hold the tazar to you. You should burn calories just from your brain!!! Except for maybe no exercising...just do a couple of crunches or something! We're watching you!!!!! I know you are tired as h**, sometimes I'm up there doing Denise Austin with my eyes closed...but hey I do it!!! And you are the one who helped even get me back on my feet, so you wouldnt let me fall, and I wont let you.. Remember, exercise cancels stress...at least for the moment...All in all everything will be ok, and you know this!! Stop worrying so much....what's gonna happen is gonna happen right?!?! But whatever happens will be for the good because you deserve it. So lay back........Relax.......and do some cruches!!!!

Ok, well I'm pooped. I went to my son's school for the school-wide outside picnic....why did i wear black? I think the sun was trying to set me on fire!! My daughter was soo sleepy, and I knew it, but hey how can i pick one kid over another? She could sleep when we got home, but Jake was only having this picnic today!! It was over in 30 minutes anyway, and she went right to sleep. Did my treadmill thing, went to pick Jake up from school and now i'm here.

Didnt do good food wise today, I didnt over eat...I under ate. So upset this morning I wasnt hungry, and I ate a lousy sandwich and an apple for lunch, and I havent eated anything else. I did Denise Austin this morning for 45 minutes and then I did the WATP for 25 minutes....Wow Kinda hard!! Had me sweating in one mile, then i would have sweat on the treadmill for one mile. But I like it!!! Funny how when I'm upset is when I do the most exercise!!
Well I'm looking forward to the June challenge!!! I'll be a little late though because I'll be in TX then, may or may not have access to a computer, but If i do, I'll be right there with you chickies!!!

Since Dora is on I NEED to be cleaning up and trying to wash and fold clothes...not to mention putting up the dishes in the dishwasher and putting more dishes in!!! Boy but I just want to sleeeepppp!!! That Darn american idol comes on again...BOOO!!! I'd rather watch the Golden Girls... But anyway I'll let everyone go now...talking yaw'l heads off like yaw'l dont have anything to do!!! Bye!! Have a good day!

Last edited by Jaymi_Dol_78; 05-19-2004 at 04:55 PM.
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 08:51 AM   #150  
"workin' on my fitness"

Height: 5'10"

Default Morning, Chickies! :)

Still no word on what's happening with the land. I'm trying very hard to just think positive thoughts, and picture us in the house, on that land, and "letting it go" as suggested by someone here at the office. Well, it worked for a few hours here, but dang, given 15 minutes with nothing to do, the mind picks right back up where it left off.

No exercise last night...I actually curled up in bed at 6pm, laid there trying to relax, and figured if I fell asleep, great...I got up around 8:30, chatted with hubby, was back in bed at 10:30pm, and I'm pretty sure I didn't drift off until after 12:30am, because I remember seeing/hearing the end of Will & Grace.

I promise myself that before the week is out, I get some exercise in. I have to. It's only a few days before PMS hits- and the bloat has already begun, because I'm up 3 pounds from middle of last week. And with food as good as it's been, 4 low-carb brownie squares do not equal 10,500 calories. No freaking way, I tell ya!

Breakfast today
1/3 cup smart start
15 shredded mini wheats bite size bits
1 oz fat free cheddar
I've got a cottage double, but I don't even want that this morning. Think the fiber in the mini wheats filled me up.

Lunch
3/4 cup brown rice
3/4 cup chili
sprinkle shredded cheddar
4oz diced pears, or pineapple tidbits- I have both here so I can choose closer to lunch.

That's about it....and I have to seriously consider getting out of the office at lunch, because my shadow is getting on my nerves again this morning. She's quite overweight herself, but this morning was lecturing another girl here about how horrible Atkins is. This is the same woman who eats dinner out at greasy spoons every night, and has fast food breakfasts, and she's attacking someone for heavily cutting carbs & "eating a pound of bacon" when that's not the case. Heck, I almost got up & throttled the crap out of her- could I have called that exercise? If so, I may go do that yet this morning!

Glad I got to post before the day turned to absolute crap...have a great Thursday, chickies- the weekend is almost here!
**Jennifer** is offline   Reply With Quote