Old 07-21-2019, 11:42 AM   #31  

Sgregg Congrats on ONEderland!!!!

Good job everyone! I love seeing so many people weighing in!

I met my goal before my birthday! Just barely, but I did it! lol I got to wear my new bathing suit that didn't have a skirt on it last weekend to the pool! So that was nerve wrecking and exciting at the same time. My town had art walk again Thursday so I went over my calories an estimated 700 And there is another event I'm going to Wednesday with free food. I try to plan ahead so I think I will be ok! I deserve a treat every now and then because I never let myself on a normal day

Last edited by somedaysunny; 07-24-2019 at 08:26 AM.
somedaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 12:18 AM   #32  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Height: 5'6"

Thumbs up

someday, cury & atarimae: Thank you for your support while my cat was ill. She is doing well now, amazing and looks like she will recover completely in a week or two.

I am finished painting for my August art show and keep thinking that I should be able to focus on my body now. Struggling! I'm impressed with the steady progress everyone is showing - Fabulous Job chicks.

Last edited by workinglikeadog; 07-26-2019 at 12:19 AM.
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 11:03 AM   #33  

bg124 Thank you!

workinglikeadog I'm so glad to hear your kitty is doing better! I think they're more resilient sometimes than we think lol I love my cats, I treat them like they are my babies lol If one walks into me while I'm walking I freak out and tell them sorry lol

I'm going to be camping tomorrow and then I work 2 days in a row so I'm just going to go ahead and weigh in today! I had a pretty good week!
Old 07-27-2019, 11:17 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 287/215/149

Height: 5' 5"

I'm really glad I joined this thread. I keep thinking I'm not making too much progress, but then I look at the spreadsheet and see how well I've done! Posting here helps me see that AND keeps me accountable.

Last edited by CJZee; 07-28-2019 at 07:11 AM.
CJZee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 03:02 PM   #35  
(they're flowers)

S/C/G: 174/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'4''

WOW, great job on the goal sunny!
CJ, it was a great choice to be here. If it's progress, it's progress! (This reminds me of a few YT weight loss videos where people now reflect on how the speed of weight loss never really mattered at all...that just stuck to me.)

I'm not seeing much loss on my end (-0.2), but it's partly due to not being as strict as I was pre-wedding. Granted I'm 80% on track, but going a little off meal plan means not being in ketosis, lol! Oh well. It's also that great TOM, and I can feel the bloat. I go back to work next Tuesday, BOO! And then the following weekend is my birthday weekend, which means I am allowing a little off-plan action.
Atarimae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 09:26 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 267.4/179.6/150

Height: 5'7"

Amazing progress everyone. I see some people are already past halfway to their goal, and several more are close. Next weekend marks the halfway point through summer, so if you're on track to be ahead of that, way to go. If not, there is still plenty of time to kick butt.

As for me, I was doing pretty well, and then I started a strength training routine this week, and have been up a couple pounds all week (although my average is still down from last week). From what I've read, it is normal to retain 3-5 pounds of water for 10-21 days after starting to lift weights, so I don't feel too bad about my 2 pound bump, and I am heading back down again, so I think I'm working on releasing it. Hopefully, I'll get rid of the rest this week and have a good loss.
Lacerta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 09:52 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 238/227/150

Height: 5'6"

Atarimae, I am doing keto also and have been about 80% on plan also...it's time to get fully back on track so I can see some good weight loss.

CJZee, I understand how you feel. I like being able to look at my progress over time...it really does help when you are feeling like you are going nowhere.

somedaysunny, thank you for the shout-out! I am so happy to finally be under 200 and seem to be staying there! Camping sounds like fun!

I am halfway to my Summer to Autumn goal! 10 more pounds to go!
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 06:11 PM   #38  
learning maintenance

S/C/G: 159/120/118

Height: 5' 3.5"

samey-same-same for me. Or 0.3lb off to be precise. So that's all good really.
Here's a plot with a 2-year x-axis to show off my efforts for the last 19 months
The orange box highlighted area is where I want to live in future!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.5yr graph.jpg (11.5 KB, 6 views)
ange82much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 02:28 AM   #39  
(they're flowers)

YAY KETO BUDDIES! (sgregg) If you happen to find any awesome recipes or tips, PLEASE SHARE! I just discovered Smart Baking Co courtesy of a YouTuber, and I am living for my once in awhile sweet treat (and Smart Buns)!!

Cautiously happy that weight dropped this week! However, my birthday is on Sunday, and I'm likely going to allow myself to have a little non-keto sweet treat on that day. I guess this is a great trial to test whether or not I can do this kind of lifestyle (80/20-ish) in maintenance!
Old 08-05-2019, 09:59 AM   #40  

I'm finally switching scales! I said I would do it like 6 months ago and never did lol My usual scale weighs me less and that's why I didn't want to switch, but it's a money pit, I put 2 new AAA batteries in it weekly! I have a good week, I lost 3 pounds according to my usual scale, but I'm going to log the higher weight from my new one since it will still be an almost 2 pound loss. It breaks my heart but I'm wasting so many batteries lol
Old 08-08-2019, 05:39 PM   #41  
learning maintenance

S/C/G: 159/120/118

Height: 5' 3.5"

weighed in early this week, because it's HOLIDAY TIME - YIPPEEEEE!!!!
ange82much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 01:43 AM   #42  
(they're flowers)

Tempted to use my weigh-in from this morning! But decided against it - it's not about the smallest numbers of the week...and given that I've been forgetting to come on, I'll be back Wednesday to put in numbers, whether they're higher or lower.

It did take nearly a week for my birthday weekend 'binge' to finally be worked off though. At least I'm about back to normal!
Old 08-15-2019, 10:46 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 267.4/179.6/150

Height: 5'7"

So I wish I could say that the bump on the scale the last two weeks was from working out, but that wouldn't be true. The first week I was up was because of working out, but then my life sort of went off the rails and I had a perfect storm of stress stuff at work, and then fractured my wrist to boot. So I haven't been working out at all other than walking, and have just been stress bloated. But I'm happy to say that I saw my first new low in a month today and am looking forward to moving down through the 170s for the rest of this season.

Lacerta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 11:08 AM   #44  

I had a pretty bad cheat day last week so my weight stayed the same, it was worth it though lol this Saturday is my next 5K, I doubt ill beat my time from the last one but we will see!
Old 08-22-2019, 03:47 AM   #45  
(they're flowers)

Haven't really been around to chat - hope all is well! The first couple weeks with the new littles have been kicking my backside!

Admittedly, I'm glad to be seeing drops, despite some cheats here and there! Although, I think it's been decided to just ensure proper meal prep during the week, but also be able to 'enjoy' my weekends without overindulging! Hopefully this is something that can be maintained!