Old 01-23-2019, 05:24 PM   #1  

Default February to May weight loss challenge

Join the Feb to May Weight Loss Challenge to set your goal, track it, and meet it -- with the help of a supportive and encouraging group. Just put your CW and your GW and keep us updated every week!

Hi! I'm Jess and I have prom coming up in may and I really wanted to lose some weight to fit the dress I want to wear! You can start whenever you want but for me I'm going to start Feb 1st but I'm going to take the rest of January to start detoxing. So feel free to share and support! I'll update every Saturday till May 4th.

CW - 170lbs
GW - 130lbs (I was thinking about 10lbs a month)

(2/2/19)- 167.6
(2/9/19)- 165.0
(Had formal that day and we went out to eat so probably gonna have to work this week)
(2/16/19) - 170.0
(My birthday party, Valentine's dates, friends birthday parties, and get togethers. It's been a rough week and I'm sadly back to where I started

(2/23/19)- 170.0
(3/2/19)-168.2

Last edited by Jessylou; 03-02-2019 at 09:41 AM.
Jessylou is offline   Reply With Quote