Old 03-16-2019, 08:12 AM   #106  

S/C/G: 291/259/133

Height: 5'3"

I've had a very good post-TOM week. I've been eating much better and I've taken up jogging (on the spot, at home, but it's a start).
Newlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:36 AM   #107  

Congratz Newlyn on that big drop!

I love seeing so many people are close to their goal this season!

I had a bad week exercise wise. I worked a lot since I was on spring break so I didn't go to the gym, I was going to make up for it this weekend. Well yesterday my back decided to go out, I can hardly walk and when I do I'm using crutches. So no making up for this week unfortunately, but I did lose weight so I'm happy about that.
somedaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 10:08 PM   #108  

S/C/G: 267.4/186.0/150

Height: 5'7"

Hey everyone, I just added the spreadsheet for the Spring to Summer Challenge and started a new thread. The first day of Spring isn't until Wednesday, but feel free to join in anytime. Looking forward to an amazing Spring.

Spring to Summer Challenge
Lacerta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 10:10 PM   #109  

SomedaySunny: Oh no, so sorry to hear about your back. Do you know why it went out? I have a ruptured disk in mine, so I sympathize.
Old 03-17-2019, 10:12 AM   #110  

Lacerta I'm not really sure. Wednesday night at work I helped move a patient from one bed to another and it hurt after that but nothing crazy. Thursday I woke up and it hurt more but I was ok. Friday I could barely move so we went to an urgent care, I used crutches friday and yesterday but today it's feeling better thank god. I have work tomorrow and I would really hate to call off so I hope it's good enough tomorrow. I threw my back out years ago and I knew exactly when it happened, but not this time, it hurts the same way though.
somedaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 10:32 AM   #111  

So I'm ending the winter at the same weight I was a month ago, the weight I started March, and the weight I've most often been over the last 6 weeks: 195.2. I'm really ready for a big whoosh. But I've passed my one year point and made progress every season of that year. Fall and Winter were definitely harder for me than Spring and Summer. So hopefully, that means that now I'm heading back into the time that is easier to lose weight for me. I'd love to have an fantastic Spring and beat my goal.

There was a lot of amazing progress made this season by so many people here. Obviously Winter is not everyone's hardest season. You guys have been inspirational.

Happy first day of Spring, everyone! See you in the next Thread.
Old 03-23-2019, 10:28 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 238/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

I finally entered my results on the spreadsheet, and I made my goal! It's nice to see the big picture instead of individual days. Thanks for starting this, and I'm going to go ahead and join the spring to summer one.
sgregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 05:36 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 291/259/133

Height: 5'3"

Ending this challenge very badly. I'm hesitating to do the next one because it's depressing to see how much time has passed and how little I've lost. I've signed up but I don't know if I'll continue with it. I've got a lot of stress with my dad and I'm developed some health problems. I was diagnosed with tennis elbow this week, which obviously isn't serious but is very painful, but I also have suspected gallstones. Last summer my aunt had suspected gallstones and died two weeks later from pancreatic cancer, so I'm more than a little distressed waiting for the results of the blood test.
Newlyn is offline   Reply With Quote