Old 08-20-2018, 01:17 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 176.2/154.2/130

Height: 5'4"

kfunk - you're doing great. I feel like my legs are stronger and perhaps I may have gained a bit of muscle from all my walking and hiking.

boatingmommy - sounds like you have a good plan. I'm kind of in the same boat this month with more of less maintaining.
flower1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 07:57 AM   #32  
motivational guru wannabe

S/C/G: 205/205/185 by spring

Morning!

kfunk - Look at you go girl! Chugging along...on a roll and feeling the difference. Yes, I like the feeling of a little hunger much more than feeling like a tick about to pop! Haha! I had some cottage cheese and watermelon this morning trying to take off the bloat from the weekend.
flower - they have so many butt exercises out there now...don't know if any of them are worth trying because I still have plenty of butt! It's a good feeling when you know your body is tightening up from your hard work.

Today's weight : 185.4 - Please, please, please let more of that be water weight!
boatingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 09:50 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 256/164,2/140

Height: 5'4

Flower- hiking is such a hard workout, no doubt you are gaining muscle!! How did you feel the day after that monster hike?

boating- thank you, you are coming down nicely as well! Hopefully we both shed some more water weight!!

Yesterday was another good day for me diet wise. I think I ate around 1500 calories. I measured out my coffee creamer today to get a better approximation and I am hoping to make it 4 good days in a row!! I was 167.2 this morning.

kfunk6113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 09:11 AM   #34  

Good morning ladies!!!

I hope everyone is well! Work is super busy so this will be brief! I have had 4 full days of on plan eating, which is super exciting!! I even turned down ice cream last night!!!

Old 08-22-2018, 09:18 AM   #35  

Hello Ladies!!! Temps here are in the 60s this morning, so I've got the windows flung wide open and I'm getting some fresh air in the house. Working from home today because the cable company and termite guys are both coming. Ugh! Lots of files to go through and paperwork to prepare, so it's good to get a day in the office.
I closed my rings on my apple watch last night for the first time in a couple of weeks. Going to make that a priority these weeks before our Disney trip. I need to get all the walking I can in to prepare for my hubby dragging me through the parks!
Today's weight: 185.1 lbs

kfunk- hope yesterday was another success!
flower - I wish we had more hills here. It's all flat and makes for pretty boring hikes.
GettinFit - Sending you a big HELLO!
Old 08-23-2018, 07:55 AM   #36  

Brrrrr! It's actually pretty chilly...52 degrees here this am. I'm thinking a coffee may be in order (I don't normally drink the stuff). It was glorious yesterday, too and I got a good 2.75 mile walk in last night. Unfortunately we go back to 90+ this weekend so I'm enjoying it while I can. Hope you ladies are enjoying your morning, too! Let's make it a great day!
Weight today: 184.7
Old 08-23-2018, 09:16 AM   #37  

boatingmommy- It is so nice to be able to open up all the windows to let the fresh air in!! 50's are a bit cold for this time of year though! We have huge temperature swings like that in MN too. That was a nice long walk last night, great job!!! When do you guys leave for Disney? You are moving back down very nicely!!!!

Yesterday I had a huge NSV.... a coworker brought in bagels for our team for our close period (most stressful day of the month for us). I looked up the calories online and decided to have one. It didn't cause me to fall off the wagon for the day and I decided to skip my nightly treat of hot cocoa. I ended up going a couple hundred over for the day but drank extra water and still saw a loss for today!

Old 08-23-2018, 11:26 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 176.2/154.2/130

kfunk - you're doing awesome - great job!

boatingmommy - the extra few pounds are coming off nicely - way to go

Things aren't going great weight wise for me at the moment. I managed to get in about a 5 mile walk today. I hadn't been able to get any walking or hiking in for the past 3 days because of our really poor air quality due to all the forest fires happening in British Columbia. We were rated a 10+ on the air quality scale and a heath warning was issued. Today it was down to a 3 so I got a walk in. We are supposed to be getting a bit of rain this weekend which should help.

I hope you ladies are doing well and have a great weekend.

Last edited by flower1; 08-23-2018 at 11:27 PM.
flower1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 09:12 AM   #39  

flower- Thank you!! That really stinks about the air quality. I hope the rating stays down and you guys get some rain so you can continue your walks. I am not sure about you, but for me once I get out of a rhythm of working out it is really difficult to get back in to it.

boatingmommy and gettnfit- Good morning ladies! I hope you guys are doing well!

I hope that everyone has a fantastic weekend!!
Old 08-25-2018, 10:30 AM   #40  

Yesterday was hard to stay on track but I did it!! 164.3 this morning

I hope that you all are doing wonderfully!!! Lets stay strong through the weekend!
Old 08-27-2018, 09:34 AM   #41  

Good morning! It's Monday...YUCK! But I did fair this weekend. I had to be up Friday morning and drive to a super boring conference. After 25 years at my job I just keep attending the same old stuff all the time....It's redundant, but I have to have so many training hours a year. Friday night we went out with friends. I had a couple of beers, but not too bad. We went to the zoo and walked all over on Saturday, and I worked out in the heat yesterday. So I was happy that I was back at 184.5 this morning. Still no big loss for this month, but I guess it's better than gaining. I am kind of wondering about the whole menopause thing. I haven't had TOM in about 2 months and I'm not quite sure what a hot flash is, but that may be what's waking me up at night. So...anyhoo....How are you ladies???

I am sorry I have been missing on the weekends lately. I truly hope all of you are working on your goals. kfunk - I see you are getting good support on other threads and I'm glad to see you are heading back in the right direction.

Hope to hear how everyone else is doing soon!
Old 08-27-2018, 01:10 PM   #42  

Boatingmommy- Good job going out with friends and not overdoing it!! Do you know how many steps you got at the zoo on Saturday? Good job getting back to 184.5- maintaining is a big accomplishment!!

This weekend was not my best lately, especially last night though.. I ate mcdonalds for dinner and then ate 5 chocolate chip cookies (5!) and then I had some icecream. I also didn't pack my lunch for today so I ended up grabbing lunch at the café at my work. I am hoping that tonight I do better!!
Old 08-28-2018, 09:03 AM   #43  

Morning! Up and at em...although I sad at my desk and worked until about 9 p.m. last night. Things are kind of nutty right now getting ready for vacation and trying to stay one step ahead.

kfunk - I don't know how many steps, but I managed to close my three rings on my iwatch both Saturday and Sunday before lunch time (well, at least the exercise and move rings...the stand takes all day). Our zoo is the best and has hills that will give you a sweat. It's fun getting a work out while seeing all the animals! Sorry you had a glitch yesterday. You have been doing fabulous this past week, so don't let one day derail you. I think after this month I am just going to post on the other thread. I find it difficult to keep up with both.

Have a great day ladies everywhere!
Old 08-28-2018, 04:34 PM   #44  

Boatingmommy- Aw yes, you are close to vacation!! How exciting!!!! Did you figure out which clothes you will be packing? I am not familiar with the rings, but its awesome that you met your goal so early in the day!!! Thank you! Today has been horrible and tomorrow will be a planned cheat day... but Thursday is a new day haha! Excuses, excuses...
Old 08-29-2018, 08:50 PM   #45  

Ugh! I am a sweaty dripping mess!!! I just got back from a walk around the track and town. I really didn't want to go because it rained most of the day and it is just plain soupy outside, but I did it anyway. Barely got it in as the sun is starting to go down.
Kfunk - I am working on my clothing lineup. I play fashion show every weekend to see what fits and what might fit if I keep at it. Unfortunately, we are going to the Food and Wine festival. It's food and it's wine...'nuff said! I am scared to death that I'll just go hog wild and forget the plan not to come back 10 pounds heavier...which I have done at Disney before. The rings on my watch represent an exercise goal, standing goal and movement goal for each day. As your day goes along you get closer and closer to closing your rings. It's just a neat visual that helps me stay on track. The actual totals were 34:29 minutes of walking for 2.23 miles at a rate of 15.24 ml. I am getting a little frustrated though, the scale is not moving. Oh well...I am trying at least.

flower and GettinFit - Hope you ladies are having a great week!
Have a great night.
Today's weight 183.7