Old 06-23-2018, 07:57 AM   #61  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hello ladies. Happy Saturday! Sorry i missed posting yesterday but work was super busy and I crashed when I got home.

Kfunk I'm sorry about your tummy ache. Hopefully you are feeling better today. Great job on getting back to your low weight. It's crazy that it takes so long to lose what you can gain in 1 day.

Boatingmommy I hope you're having a good day.

All is good with me. Staying on track with the program and hoping for a decent weigh in on Monday. I will post my goals later.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 10:42 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 256/164,2/140

Height: 5'4

Good morning ladies!!

Gettnfit- thank you! I felt much better yesterday. It is very frustrating that so much produce causes a reaction. So far grapes, and corn are still fair game and I will be very pis*ed if they turn on me. I hope that you have a fantastic weekend and have a great weigh in on Monday. Do you have any plans this weekend?

boatingmommy and destiny - I hope that everything is well with you!!

I am down to -101 lbs. lost. I will change my ticker once I start to stall, I am superstitious like that hahah!!

We are going to a big family BBQ today, here is my plan:

I will eat eggs with salsa and my coffee before we go. I am bringing a turkey brat to throw on the grill. I will eat very small amounts of the sides. I plan on drinking as much water as possible (yesterday I drank a high of 150oz). I *might* allow myself 1 desert item. I have been craving something for days now, my TOM is due any day. I also will close my eating window for the rest of the day when I finish my meal. I will eat super, super slow to try to feel fuller sooner. I know that even if I do this I will see a gain tomorrow and that is discouraging to me!

Last edited by kfunk6113; 06-23-2018 at 10:45 AM.
kfunk6113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 07:42 PM   #63  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello ladies,

Kfunk - 101 is an awesome accomplishment. That encourages me to stick with the plan and lose my 50. How long did it take you to get there. I hope you survived the BBQ yesterday. My weekend has been pretty quiet. I had a few chores around the house & I started packing for my trip this week. I went out for a 6:30am walk which was nice. The scale finally dipped down another pound today. Hopefully I'll still be down tomorrow evening at W/I.

Hi Boatingmommy and Destiny.
Old 06-25-2018, 08:30 AM   #64  

Gettnfit- Great job getting your walk in early!! Thank you, this thread has been a huge help to me. I have almost made it a full month without binging because of all the wonderful support on here!! I am going on 19 months, I was much more gung-ho in the beginning. Last October I started running out of steam, but have been able to slowly push my way through it. I recently decided that I want to be more strict to get the last 20 off ASAP. I really get anxious when we have social events now because I know they are going to slow me down. I can't wait to hear about how your WW weigh in goes!!!

So... my plan for the BBQ did not turn out the way I planned it, but I did not binge and I was able to cut myself off and get away from the desert table before I did any more damage... thank goodness all the treats were small!!
Old 06-25-2018, 09:23 AM   #65  
motivational guru wannabe

S/C/G: 205/205/185 by spring

Height: 5'4"

Hey ladies! I'm back after a weekend of camping and boating. I didn't do too much damage, but I am not weighing in for the next couple of days. We took two of my best friends since 4th grade out with us. Unfortunately, the beers did flow, but we had healthy watermelon and other snacks. I got up early on Saturday before boating and walked my 35 minutes and closed my rings. TOM showed up unexpectedly on Friday afternoon (almost two weeks late). My plan is to keep working on the exercise, hoping that it will balance out the weekend beers. I wish I was stronger and could just say no...I'm gonna work on that.

Wow, kfunk - 101 pounds gone! Way to go, chickie! That is amazing!!! You are such an inspiration. I really need to take a page from you and be stricter. I am not making any progress on my goal this month, but I know that's it's my own fault and I have absolutely no excuses. You have made no excuses and executed your plan and that's fantastic!

Gettinfit - a quiet weekend is called for at times...and working on chores keeps them from piling up. Hope you enjoyed your weekend. I have a few things I want to get done this week around here, but the weather is about to go to "holy H**"" with 100+ heat indexes again. YIKES! Guess I'm going to be doing living room workouts!

Well, off to work! have a great Monday!
boatingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 02:18 PM   #66  
Stay Focused & Committed

Happy Monday ladies,

KFunk - Great job on not binging and pushing away from the dessert table. You are only human and we are not always going to be perfect but the important thing is that when we indulge in those goodies, do just as you did. I've always heard that the last 20 pounds are the hardest to lose. This thread is really helping me too so let's keep it going.

Boatingmommy - Glad you had a nice weekend with your friends and great job taking time to do your walk We are having crazy heat down here as well. I just stepped out and it feels like an oven.

Thankfully I'm working from home today and was able to get out at 6:30am to walk. Otherwise, it would be a living room workout for me too! I've stuck to my eating plan and the scale was down another pound this morning. I'm thinking about trying the Simply Filling plan this week. I think that might help while I'm visiting with my family.

I hope you ladies enjoy the rest of your day!
Old 06-25-2018, 08:23 PM   #67  
Stay Focused & Committed

Well I had a decent weigh in tonight. I was down 2 pounds for the week. Now I'm more motivated to stay on track while on vacation.

Hope you all are having a good evening.
Old 06-26-2018, 09:33 AM   #68  

WooHoo! GettinFit - Nice loss! You can make the healthy vacation work cause you are burning it up!!!
kfunk - Hope your tummy is giving you a break!

We had lovely weather last night, so I got my walking in. it's storming here now and we were without power for a couple hours in the early morning. Going to try and do Turbo Jam at lunch. We are heading to the movies after work to see Incredibles 2. Going to say no to the pop corn tonight...Makes me sad, because that it a true love of mine. I have got to stop with the carbs...I know they are holding me back.

Have a great day ladies!
Old 06-26-2018, 02:18 PM   #69  

Gettnfit Congrats on being 2 lbs. closer to your goal, that is FANTASTIC!!!!! Yes, lets keep this going for sure!! June, so far, has been the best month weight loss wise in a long time (hopefully that didn't jinx myself!) I think that is all due to the fact that I haven't binged. It sounds like you and boatingmommy are smack in the middle of a heat wave, I hope you ladies stay cool somehow!

boatingmommy- thank you, it has been feeling pretty good the past couple days! I hope that you enjoy the movie, I have heard that it is awesome!! The first time saying no to eating popcorn at the theater was very difficult for me, but it gets easier and you will feel so good when you make it through without it!

I am thinking about taking my scale with me out of town this weekend, how crazy is that?! I would like to get an official weigh in for the last day of my June weight challenge.. and I feel like it might help me stay on track! I still haven't made a solid plan and I am getting nervous about it!
Old 06-26-2018, 08:12 PM   #70  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello ladies.

Boatingmommy I hope you enjoy the movie. Have you thought about sneaking a healthy snack in? I took an extra large handbag and carried in a bag of skinny pop popcorn the last time I went to the movies. Glad you were able to get your walk done yesterday. I am so ready for those nice cool crisp fall days. I don't like that it gets dark early during that time of the year though.

Kfunk great job on having a successful June! I hope July is just as good or better. If taking the scale with you will help you stay focused I say take it with you. Remember we're challenging each other to stay on track while away this weekend . It should be pretty easy for me because my sister is also dieting and my Mom is a healthy eater. My sister already reminded me to bring my sneakers so we can walk.

I did pretty good today. I met an ex co worker for lunch who recently retired and I ordered a kale salad with grilled chicken. The place we went to has this really good cranberry nut cookie that I usually get but I didn't even think about getting it.

I hope you all have a great evening.
Old 06-27-2018, 08:15 AM   #71  

Happy Wednesday ladies!!!

1.5 more days of work and then I am outta here, cannot wait!!

Gettnfit- YES, I remember and that is going to help a ton!!! That is really helpful that your sister and mom will be there to help you stay on track as well! Bringing your workout shoes is a really good idea, I think I am going to follow your lead and try to get in some walks when we are there! We will also be staying in a hotel for a couple nights so we will be swimming with the kiddos when time allows. I am trying to figure out how to navigate the BBQ on Friday and dinner at the wedding on Saturday... I want a plan, but also want to stick with it so I need it to be super realistic. I have lost 5.4 lbs. this month and I don't want the last 2 days of the month to eat into that total. Great job ordering at the restaurant and passing up the cookie!!!
Old 06-28-2018, 09:35 AM   #72  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies,

KFunk - We are going to survive our weekends! Great job on the 5.4 too You will be meeting your next goal real soon at this rate!

Boatingmommy - I hope all is good with you!

I'll be hitting the road in a couple hours and I have packed my lunch and snacks so I should be good. The scale is still at 213 and my goal is to maintain and be the same weight on Tuesday morning. My total for the month of June was 9 pounds. My goal for next month is 6 pounds.

Have a great day ladies!
Old 06-28-2018, 09:43 AM   #73  

Good morning ladies! God side tracked yesterday and forgot to post. Looks like you ladies have some fun times coming up. Glad to see that you both are working on putting plans in place. Pack the walking shoes and the scales. Whatever is going to make it work for you. I am going to go back to posting weight every day and my meals. It helps me be more accountable. I am going to work like **** the next couple days to make sure that I at least didn't gain this month. I am very disappointed in myself, but not giving up.

Today's weight: 192.7
B - Egg, Cottage cheese, banana - 5 pts
L- Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh oven roasted turkey, Brownberry sandwhich thin, green beans, tbsp hormel bacon bits - 6 pts
D - shredded chicken tacos - Will have to tally pts. later.
S - Apple
Old 06-29-2018, 09:18 AM   #74  

Good morning!! I didn't get a chance to post yesterday because I had to wrap up a bunch of things at work before leaving for the day and then was on the road running around the rest of the day.

I decided against bringing my scale after all. I am just going to do my best.. and really hope I don't pack it on when I get back on the scale.

gettnfit- Lets do this! Looks like you set yourself up with healthy snacks for the trip, well done!!

boatingmommy- I hope that you have a fantastic weekend and have a couple good last days of the month on plan!!
Old 06-29-2018, 01:34 PM   #75  

Good afternoon! We had bad storms last night. Early this morning...and into the late morning consisted of going to my mother's house and removing limbs and raking leave and small branches. Then I had to come home and do our yard! Ugh! The heat is terrible and I am soaked all the way through my underwear and shorts!!! The one positive was that I had my exercise ring closed already at 10:30 a.m.!
I hope you two have a fantastic fun weekend. I am positive you will both do great with staying on track. I am vowed to weigh in a few pounds down by Sunday morning. Next month I promise to get my act together and lose!

Weight. 192.0
B - Cottage cheese and an apple - 3 pts.
L- Flat out light wrap, turkey, lettuce, tomato, ranch dressing, strawberries - 8 pts
D - Salad, grilled chicked breast, blue cheese - 7 pts.
S - Watermellon