Old 06-17-2018, 10:39 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 256/164,2/140

Height: 5'4

gettnfit Thank you for your support, it means a lot!! Did you decide if you will be going out to eat today? Your step count goals are so impressive!! 10k steps is HARD to get in, you are rocking it!!!! My fitbit is broken. It will end up resetting and starting back at 0, I went online to the app. to see if it tracked there and of course it didn't. I think I will make sure all the updates are current and then try resetting it one more time before I call them and complain. It is way too new, and used way too infrequently to have these issues!! Please let me know how your taco soup turned out, I LOVE the sound of that!!!

boatingmommy I hope that the meds help the cat get better ASAP!! Your weight is coming down very nicely, way to go! Thank you, I appreciate your words of encouragement!! I have 50% of a plan in place, written in stone!!! Now, the tricky part... what to order

I hope you wonderful ladies had a fantastic Saturday! I did not have time to post as we were scrambling to get out of here for a grad party and then when we got home my internet was not connecting for some strange reason. Yesterday I ate 1 vanilla cupcake, a handful of fresh fruit, and 1 light beer at the party. More than I was planning on having, but I ate like a "normal" person and I am so proud of myself!!! Normally that would have turned into a binge since I had "blown it".

For today's lunch: I am enjoying my coffee like normal and will have some scrambled eggs with salsa for brunch. After we are done eating at the restaurant I will close my eating window for the rest of the day. If I am genuinely hungry I will allow myself some grapes. I hope to get home and chug water. I only drank about 40 ounces yesterday and normally I aim for 120. I am not going to have any desert - the place that we are going has award winning cheesecake, but I know what it tastes like and can have it another time. I have about 5 options and I am not sure which one I will choose. I have been bouncing around on the scale 158.2 yesterday and back up to 158.8 today.. I will let you know how it goes when the day is completely over!!

kfunk6113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 05:05 PM   #47  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hello ladies and happy Sunday.

I see that my post from yesterday did not post. Not sure what happened. Anyways I want to today....

Kfunk- I hope you enjoy lunch. It seems like you have your plan in place for success. Great job. I decided not to go out to lunch with my friends because there didn't seem to be too many healthy options on the menu and it was too close to my way in. I did make the taco soup and it was very good. It called for a cooked boneless chicken breast, a chopped onion, a pack of reduced sodium taco seasoning, a can of black beans, a can of whole kernel corn, and a can of diced tomatoes but I used Rotel tomatoes instead of plain diced tomatoes. I topped it with a dollop of light sour cream. Yesterday I made a recipe from the WW site for crab rangoons and they were very good and only 2 for 2 points.

Boating - great job on getting rid of those unwelcome pounds. You will be back in the 180s very soon. I hope the kitty is doing better.

Today has been good for me. I got up and did a 2.5 mile walk at 6:30am before it got hot. My scale showed a 2 pound loss so far and I hope it's the same (or more) at WW.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday ladies.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:03 AM   #48  
motivational guru wannabe

S/C/G: 205/205/185 by spring

Height: 5'4"

Ugh! Monday again and it's still hot! I am off today and going to work out here in a couple of minutes. I have been out of control the past couple of weekends. I need to get my act together. I have been working out, but my food choices were not great and because I wasn't sure what my in-laws were making for father's day, of course I didn't track. I WILL DO BETTER THIS WEEK!!!

GettinFit - Good for you for getting that walk in early. I hate this heat...We are normally outside all the time when the weather allows it, but this stuff stinks! I have had that happen too, written a post only to not find it later. Aaargh!

kfunk - Rock solid plan= success...I need to remember that! I am so glad you can look up menus online. It is so helpful when planning.

Okay - I'm getting my tennis shoes on and off I go! Have a great Monday!
boatingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:06 AM   #49  
Stay Focused & Committed

Happy Monday ladies!

The weekend went by way too fast. All is good with me. Last night I tried some oven baked fried chicken tenders with Shake & Bake and it turned out really good. I saw the idea on Connect. The entire packet of Shake & Bake was 7 Points and I made enough for 7 meals. Today I'm having a mock fried chicken on a bun, YUM YUM Today makes 3 full weeks for me being back on plan.

I hope you ladies have a fabulous day!
Old 06-18-2018, 09:09 AM   #50  
Stay Focused & Committed

Kfunk: I missed your post. So sorry your weekends have been a little off but take a deep breath and hopefully this coming weekend will be better. Even if it's not good, still track. It may not be as bad as you think.
Old 06-18-2018, 12:57 PM   #51  

Gettnfit- Thank you! I ended up ordering a turkey club and fries. I ate it all and it was very good! I am glad we went out for lunch instead of dinner. I was still up on the scale, but I am sure it would have been worse had we gone later in the day. Your soup sounds really good!! I think I might suggest that to my husband so we can try it out in our instapot! WOW, you got up and out of the house early to work out, way to go!!! Good luck tonight at your WI. Your chicken tenders also sound really good!!

Boatingmommy- You are another early riser, I am so envious!! I love sleep way too much, I hate that about myself!! I surely don’t think I could roust myself in order to work out, so my hat is off to you! Your plan to track everything this week is a solid one!!

Yesterday went pretty well. I had lunch and then ended up eating 1 serving of pretzels later in the afternoon. I am still up 2.8 lbs. from my bday weekend which is frustrating, but what are you gonna do?!

I hope that you ladies have a wonderful start to your week!
Old 06-18-2018, 01:59 PM   #52  
Chronic Pain Fighter

S/C/G: 165/?/128-132

Height: 5' 10''

Sorry ladies I have been mia. I’m in a lot of pain. Living off of protein bars, shakes and drinks. Life is just hard right now...
desiresdestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 08:12 AM   #53  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies,

KFunk: I wish I could sleep later sometimes. Lately I have been waking up between 4:30-5:30 every day and I so would like to get a full 8 hours of sleep in. Just continue to work the program and you are going to lose those extra pounds. Glad you enjoyed your meal on Sunday.

Destiny: I am so sorry to hear that your pain is worse. My heart goes out to you and I hope that life will get a little better soon. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Boatingmom: I hope you had a great Monday.

W/I last night wasn't what I'd hoped for but at least it was a loss of 1.2. It seems like the weight is coming off so slow this time around. In three weeks I've only lost 6.8 pounds. A few years ago I would have lost that the first week. I know that I am not drinking enough water so this week I will focus on getting in 6-8 glasses each day.

I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!
Old 06-19-2018, 08:22 AM   #54  

Destiny-

Gettnfit
- Congrats on your weigh in!!! 6.8 lbs. in 3 weeks is freaking fantastic! It’s funny how our bodies respond differently than it has in the past, but you have been doing a great job!! I was really lax on my water consumption this weekend and I am working on fixing that this week! That would be frustrating to wake up that early and not be able to fall back asleep.

Boatingmommy
- I hope you are doing well!!

Yesterday I had 4 points leftover which is amazing considering I was having a “bottomless pit” feeling type of day. I hope my TOM comes soon; I hate how I feel leading up to it. I am working until 6 tonight so I have all my food packed with me for today and it should be a non-eventful day on the food front. I have some tea and gum if I start to get restless!

Last edited by kfunk6113; 06-19-2018 at 08:23 AM.
Old 06-19-2018, 09:35 AM   #55  

Good morning, ladies! Got my workout in yesterday, tracked every little thing and ate my total 23 pts. Feeling good this morning, although scale is up from weekend debauchery. I WILL stay on program today!!!

GettinFit - That weight loss is nothing to sneeze at, although I get what you are saying about previous weight loss. I turned 50 in December...and my metabolism is at a snail's crawl. I have been busting butt and the progress is much slower this time!

kfunk - Sounds like you are ready for your day. Working late stinks, though. Although, I will probably work from home late tonight to get some stuff caught up. I have vacation days that I have to take or lose, so I took off yesterday. It was too hot for my mother to go to lunch with me as we had planned (kind of a blessing in disguise) however, I really didn't do much on my day off. Hopefully your day will roll by quickly.

Destiny - Sorry to hear about your painful situation. Hang in there!

Okay, Gotta get off here and prepare for my day.

Weight: 192.6
B - low fat cottage cheese, 1 cup v8 low sodium, banana
L- Smoked chicken wrap - with lettuce, tomato and onion on a flat out wrap, cantaloupe
D - Beer battered fish, steamed broccoli

Last edited by boatingmommy; 06-19-2018 at 09:36 AM.
Old 06-20-2018, 08:30 AM   #56  

Boatingmommy- Great job tracking, working out and staying within your points!!!Beer battered fish sounds really good!I hope that yesterday was just as good of a day for you!

I went a couple points over yesterday, but I will consider it a win since I fought the urge to stuff my face all.day.long. I am at 158.2, so 1.2 lbs. to get back to my lowest.I am hoping that it happens soon.We have a huge family BBQ on Saturday so I need to devise a plan for that.The weekend after we will be out of town and have events on both Friday and Saturday, ugh!

Gettnfit and destiny- I hope you both are doing well

Last edited by kfunk6113; 06-20-2018 at 08:30 AM.
Old 06-20-2018, 08:44 AM   #57  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies,

Boatingmommy - Great job on your OP day! You have a great attitude about sticking to the program and I know you are going to lose the extra weight real soon. Keep on doing what you're doing! Glad you had a nice day off yesterday too!

KFunk: You'll get rid of that 1.2 soon so hang in there. Believe me, I know how frustrating it can be but it's coming. I hope you survive your time out of town too. I will also be out of town next Thur-Mon. I am going to visit my parents in Florida and I need to get my plan in place too. Since we'll both be gone the same weekend, let's challenge each other to stay on track and log everything we eat

Destiny: I hope yesterday was better for you.

I'm hanging in there. No scale change today (I just can't stop the weighing daily). Hopefully I'll see a drop by next Monday. I didn't get to walk yesterday because it was raining and I didn't do my walk on my break at work. I also ate too many cashews last night and it dipped into my weekly points. They are all gone now and I will not be buying anymore for a while.

I hope you all have a great Wednesday.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:28 AM   #58  

Good morning all! I woke up late yesterday and didn't post. Then I had to mow grass right after dinner due to bad weather coming at us...by time I got to sit down last night I was wiped!

Okay, shaking it up a bit this morning...let's talk about three things we're going to do when we get to goal.
!. I'm going to buy some dresses. I always see women out on the weekend in cute little skirts and dresses. I haven't felt comfortable in a dress in forever. I think it would be fun and bring out a more feminine side of me.
2. Take more pictures of myself. I'm not big on getting my picture taken because all I can see is my weight. I would like to keep myself from running every time someone gets their phone out and says "Let's take a selfie!"
3. Spend time with people I have lost contact with. I have a few friends from high school that have always been fit and trim, and I have to admit I have avoided them at times due to my weight.

Scale said 191.8 this morning...I'm wondering if all this working out is trimming me up, but not taking off the lbs.?? I hope. I can tell that body parts aren't slapping together as much when I work out as they did a couple months ago. Heehee!

Have a great day ladies!

Last edited by boatingmommy; 06-21-2018 at 09:29 AM.
Old 06-21-2018, 12:46 PM   #59  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello ladies,

Boatingmommy - Hooray for those lost inches Did you do your measurements when you started? I took mine on the first day I restarted and I am going to take again next week which will make 1 month. I'm curious to see where I'll be. As long as you're following the plan and getting in your activity, the scale is going to be back in the 180s. Hang in here

Kfunk - I hope your day is going well.

My day has been good so far. I decided to take a personal day from work today and it has been so nice to be home. I did a Walk away the pounds DVD this morning and have eaten healthy today. I am going to try and do another video later this evening.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:23 PM   #60  

gettnfit - Great idea, lets do it!! I think that a plan is going to be so, so important! I need to start brainstorming now! Florida should be nice, I hope the weather cooperates for you!! It took 12 days after my cheat day to get back to where I was, but I was finally back down this morning. I don't think that "cheat days" work for me, I think a "cheat meal" is a much better option. I hope that your weigh in on Monday goes well! I weigh myself at night before bed and also first thing in the morning, I try to stay off of it, but I can't help myself!! I am glad that you enjoyed your personal day and great job with the early workout!!

boatingmommy- Things not slapping together as much is the BEST NSV that I can think of

I love your goals!! I bought some dresses this year and love wearing them, they are so comfortable and pretty! I definitely am not a fan of my legs, but having a good tan helps so I rock them anyways! Taking more pictures is a huge goal for me as well AND I have been thinking about contacting one of my friends from 15 years ago but am waiting until I hit my goal for that. Its cool to see that you have the same thought processes as I do!

1. This is weird because I should do it NOW, but I want to focus on my cardiovascular health and take up running. I also want to lift weights and focus on lowering my body fat percentage. I guess it doesn't seem as daunting starting out in a "normal" weight range.

2. Get a professional makeup consultation (from the woman who did my makeup for my sister in laws wedding) and then go out and buy high quality makeup products

3. Get in touch with that friend that I mentioned earlier. Also, I would like to be more social... throughout the past 1.5 years I have declined dozens of invitations because I knew that if I went out and drank that I would set myself back.

I had a 4 hour stomach ache today and ended up laying down for a nap towards the end of it for some relief. This time it was a cup of pineapple that did it, even though I paired it with a 2 point WW bagel. UGH!!!