Old 06-09-2018, 09:15 AM   #31  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hello Kfunk hope you have a great Saturday.

Another good planned for me. Got up early and did a 45 minute walk before it heats up and went food shopping. Now I have to take my car in for maintenance. It's going to be a busy day but I've got all my meals planned.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 08:07 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 256/164,2/140

Height: 5'4

gettnfit Thanks!! GREAT job getting up early to walk, my hat is off to you!!! I think that planning is the most important thing for success so it sounds like you set yourself up for an awesome day on Saturday!!

SO Saturday I took a "free day" for my bday celebration. I still tracked everything I ate on the WW app and did not end up binging which is HUGE!!!!!!!!! BUT I was up 4.2 lbs. on Sunday morning which was devastating to see. I was back 100% on plan yesterday and only was able to get rid of .2 of it. It is very frustrating that I now get to work ALL week to get back to where I was on Saturday morning instead of seeing a new low.

boatingmommy How did your weekend go?

destiny How are you doing? You still around??
kfunk6113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 08:29 AM   #33  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies,

KFunk - Hang in there and you will get rid of the extra BDay weight! It's good that you were able to indulge a little and then get right back on track. That is HUGE in my book too. Just keep on doing what you're doing.

Boatingmommy - I hope you had a great time over the weekend.

I had a good day yesterday. Took a rest day from working out and I ate w/in my Points range. I even had some cashews but controlled how much I ate and I tracked the points. I ended up having 16 weekly points leftover and I didn't use any Activity points last week. Tonight is my official w/i so I'll see where I am then. My scale at home shows a loss so I'm hoping that I'll still be down at 5PM.

Have a great Monday ladies.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:35 PM   #34  
motivational guru wannabe

S/C/G: 205/205/185 by spring

Height: 5'4"

Hello Ladies! I'm back and regretting bad choices. kfunk - I am feeling your pain...I was 194.2 this am!!!! YIKES!!! It does suck knowing I've got to work all week to get back down. We really didn't have time for me to work out. We were pretty much up and out the door both mornings...outlet mall shopping and breakfast. There is a really good place at Lake of the Ozarks - the Wacky knacky! They have a veggie breakfast bowl that is so fresh. Yummy! Then we were back to the condo and straight on the Lake. We ate dinner on the water, and I tried my best to be good. But the beverages...UGH!!!

Enough about me...sounds like we are chugging along! Good job on all the walks - GettinFit!!!

Back to work! Talk later!
boatingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 08:35 AM   #35  

Good morning!!

Gettnfit- Thank you!! I hope that your weigh in went well last night. Fantastic job on having so many leftover weekly points and not eating back your activity points!

Boatingmommy- Water retention is the worst!! It sounds like you had a great time and hopefully we will get back down later in the week!!

Yesterday was on plan which was a victory because I worked late and did not bring nearly enough food with me! Has anyone tried the WW 1 point pancakes? I love pancakes!!! I found some SF maple syrup that is only 1 point for up to ½ cup which is MUCH better than the 10 points for ¼ cup!!
Old 06-12-2018, 08:42 AM   #36  

Good morning! Getting ready to head out the door. I didn't weigh in this am....TOM arrived. Didn't think I could handle seeing the numbers today. I'll weigh in on Friday...if I can wait that long.

kfunk - what is the brand of syrup? Did it taste good, even though it was lower points. I haven't had pancakes in forever! Sound yummy!

GettinFit - Hope your meeting went well!

Okay, bring on Tuesday!
Old 06-12-2018, 01:05 PM   #37  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello ladies,

Welcome back Boatingmommy. Glad you had a nice time and hopefully those extra pounds will be gone by Friday.

Kfunk - Great job on staying on plan yesterday! I haven't tried the WW
pancakes but I love pancakes so let me know how they are. Every now & then I treat myself to having high point Aunt Jemima brand and and use light syrup.

My official w/i had me down 1.4 last night. I thought it would be more but I'm happy with the loss because my goal is to do 6 pounds a month. It seems like the older I get, the harder it is to lose.

My eating has been good. Last night I made some low point spaghetti with meat sauce & veggies so I'm having that for lunch. It's very good and only 4 points.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Old 06-13-2018, 10:38 AM   #38  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies,

I hope all is well with you ladies

I'm doing good. I haven't had any binges or slip ups and I'm happy about that. I was trying not to weigh everyday but I've not been successful at that. This morning I was down another pound to 215.6. I sure wish I had my W/I in the am and not pm. I've also been trying some new recipes to keep things exciting.

I hope you ladies have an awesome Wednesday.
Old 06-13-2018, 09:51 PM   #39  

Good evening, ladies! So, I was feeling so guilty about my derailment, that I worked out twice today. I did 30 minutes of turbo jam this morning, and I just got back from a 40 minute walk. That should have burned off a few calories. I'm trying to figure out why I am sooooo terribly crampy, but haven't actually started TOM yet. I feel like a bloated toad...ugh! Womanhood isn't all that wonderful at times!

Sounds like you two ladies are doing great! I am hanging in there...I need a BIG WHOOSH! Tomorrow is another day!
Old 06-14-2018, 08:19 AM   #40  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies,

Boatingmom - Great job on your two workouts yesterday! I hope the scale is good to you and shows you that whoosh that you're wanting. I find that I tend to bloat more in the summer than when it's cooler. Hang in there chickie.

Kfunk - How are you doing?

Destiny - I hope things have gotten better for you. We miss your posts.

All is good with me. I can't believe I've tracked every day since I re-started on May 28. I think having gotten a larger phone with a larger screen helps. The scale seems to be going down a few ounces each day so I'm pleased with that.

Ladies I hope you have a fabulous Thursday
Old 06-14-2018, 01:52 PM   #41  

Boatingmommy- For the syrup I just bought the Sugar Free Walmart brand. I was surprised that there isn’t a very big taste difference, totally worth it to me! I hope that your weigh in goes well tomorrow!!! Great job getting in double workouts! I hope that you feel less bloated VERY soon!!!

Gettnfit- I will let you know how they turn out when I get around to making them  Great job on your weigh in, -1.4 lbs. is awesome!!! AND as I read further it looks like you are down ANOTHER lb!!!! I feel like tracking makes all the difference, you should feel very proud of yourself!!!!

I didn’t post yesterday, whoopsie!!! I have been on plan and have been doing well. Work is busy! I am 1.6 lbs. away from my lowest and am hoping that I can get there by Saturday morning. We have last minute Father’s Day plans at a restaurant on Sunday and I am very apprehensive about that. UGH!!!

Last edited by kfunk6113; 06-14-2018 at 01:52 PM.
Old 06-15-2018, 08:02 AM   #42  

Hello darlings!!! Happy Friday! Sorry, I didn't post yesterday either. Life is just very busy right now! I am trying to get back on that horse after last weekends big failure. I weighed 192.4 this am....UGH and I was so excited to be under 190!!! Well, I have to get back to charting every little thing. Kfunk - you are right, tracking does make all the difference. I am guessing that I am starting menopause, or something. I have felt all week like I should be having TOM (weight gain, bloating, cramps) but with non of the um...obvious signs....sorry if that's too much info. I'm hoping that's why the extra couple of pounds are hanging in there.

Gosh, you two are doing so AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work and keep giving me the inspiration to keep going!

Weekend is upon us. We were supposed to camp and boat, but the heat indexes are going to be in the 105 range. I am kind of glad...no boating = no unplanned beers. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Old 06-15-2018, 08:39 AM   #43  

Happy Friday ladies!!! I am still hanging out 1.8 lbs. over what I was last weekend. I am going to try to chug water like champ today. I have been on plan all week so I think that this might be pre TOM water retention. We have a grad party tomorrow and then on Sunday we are going out to eat in the afternoon. I looked at the menu last night and I can not decide what I want to do. I do better on the weekends that we do not have plans.

boatingmommy The bloaty and crampy feeling without obvious signs of TOM does not sound fun at all. Last weekend was not a failure, this is a life style change afterall Most of the weight increase is water and when your body decides to flush it you will be back under 190 again. I am trying to listen to my own advice- it is HARD when the scale doesn't cooperate. wow, 105 is HOT, I like it hot but not sure I like anything that hits triple digits! It is supposed to be 90 degrees in my neck of the woods.
Old 06-15-2018, 09:37 AM   #44  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning ladies and Happy Friday!

KFunk - Hang in there until you get rid of the water weight & bloat. I know how frustrating that can be but you know it will eventually go down. Those special events can be a real challenge. I am invited to go to lunch with a group of friends on Sun but I don't think I'm going. If my Weight Watchers meeting wasn't on Monday night I'd go.

Boatingmom - WOW you are going to have some hot weather this weekend! Stay hydrated. Hoping that you get rid of your bloat too and get back below 190! Hang in there, its coming.

All is good with me. For almost every day this week I've gotten over 10,000 steps. Between my walks and all the walking at work, I've met my steps goal . Eating has been good for me, been eating lots of yummy fresh fruits. I had to check myself with the watermelon though. On Monday our leader reminded us that a serving is not 1/2 of the melon so I've been measuring out a 1 1/2 C per serving. Today I am going to make a recipe that I saw on Connect for a southwest taco soup.

I hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend.
Old 06-16-2018, 09:34 AM   #45  

Happy Saturday, y'all! Getting ready to do a workout, after my hubby and I go and medicate their shop cat at work. She has a bladder infection and needs meds a couple of times a day. It takes two to wrangle her, poor kitty. I guess I will have to workout inside as it's already scorching outside.

GettinFit - Might have to get some of that syrup. Every once in a while I crave something sweet, and I know they have whole wheat pancakes that I might like. I know about the watermelon - all fruits actually. While they are good for you, but they also have a lot of natural sugars that can stop weight loss, or at least stall it.

kfunk - At least you are trying to come up with a plan of attack. Our weekends always have plans, as we rarely stay at home. That's a big struggle, but you can do it cause you already know the better foods to eat. You'll do fine!

Okay...Weight 191.2