Old 04-20-2018, 08:48 AM   #31  
motivational guru wannabe

S/C/G: 205/205/185 by spring

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning...or whatever time of day it is when you read this. I am up and on the go this morning. My hubby and I took the day off to (hopefully) finish a good portion of our remodeling nightmare. I have various jobs throughout the day. The most fun one is going out to clean our 5th wheel camper. Hubby brought it home from storage the other night. I want to have it ready in case we get to use it sometime soon.

Hope you ladies are doing well!

Weight: 197.4
B- Egg, Bacon bits, whole grain toast, V8 Low sodium
L - Chicken breast, veggies
D - ??? Friday night - I'll do my best!
boatingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:21 AM   #32  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning Boatingmommy and Happy Friday!

Congrats on breaking your pleatau You are doing great!

I did good with lunch yesterday. I had the grilled fish as planned but I also had 2 fried green tomato slices and 4 buffalo shrimp as appetizers. I still haven't lost any weight but I believe that I need to lower my sodium intake. I am very sensitive to salt and I take a diuretic each day. Today I am working from home so I am drinking lots of water.

I hope you accomplish all on your plate today.

Today's journal

B: Coffee, 1 pc RF cheese stick
L: Shrimp, kale salad
D: Salmon, green beans
S: Mango, apple
Exercise: Firm DVD
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 05:35 PM   #33  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello Boatingmommy,

I hope you're having a great weekend and you're making lots of progress with your bathroom project. So far I have had a good weekend. I was in the supermarket earlier and was so tempted to buy a Kit-cat candy bar but I stayed strong and resisted. I looked at it long and hard though. Today I grilled some chicken breast so I will be eating chicken all week

Today's log

B: coffee
L: tortellini, 5 Hershey kisses
D: grilled chicken breast, mixed veggies, 2 glasses of wine
S: handful of nuts
Exercise: walked 30 mins

Last edited by GettinFit; 04-21-2018 at 05:36 PM.
Old 04-23-2018, 11:24 AM   #34  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi Boatingmommy,

I hope all is going well with you. Yesterday was quite a challenge but I managed to stay somewhat in control. Over the weekend I decided that I need to change WW meetings because I'm not getting what I need from my At Work meeting even though it is convenient. Today I am going to try a 5PM meeting near my home. I've known the leader for years and she is pretty good. My favorite leader is on Wed & Fri mornings. I always have success when I attend her meetings but unfortunately I'm at work during those times. I am looking forward to going today and I know it will help me get back in my losing zone.

I hope you're staying strong and having a good day.

Today's log

B: bagel thin w/1 tsp cream cheese, fresh pineapple, coffee
L: 1 SL veggie pizza, salad
D: Grilled chicken, Kale salad
S: apple, 1 stick RF cheese
Exercise: Walk
Old 04-23-2018, 08:17 PM   #35  

GettinFit - Good evening! I didn't weigh myself this morning, cause I'm scared of all the crap I ate and drank over the weekend. I did still work out, but my choices in dinners weren't the best. We'll see what the scale says tomorrow. I am doing my weight watchers all on line. My schedule is just to crazy to try and plan going to meetings. I am a social worker and some days I work from home, some days i'm on the road. I may work an evening or two, depending on what's happening. It's great that you have that support.

Today's Log:
B - 2 eggs scrambled with veggies
L- Tortellini and tomatoes
D - Large salad with chicken breast, apple
Old 04-24-2018, 10:53 AM   #36  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning Boatingmommy,

Yep, my weekend was crazy with eating & drinking too. That's why I felt the need to go to a good motivating meeting to help me get back on the straight & narrow. I did go last night and I really enjoyed the meeting. I was motivated. If I can get away from my desk at 12:30, I may go to another meeting not far from my office. Right now, I need all the support I can get . So far I've had a good day and I've tracked every bite. That will be the key to me getting back on track , that is tracking.

We are going to do this and be a success story!

Have a great OP day!

Today's log
B: Thomas bagel thin, 1 tsp RF cream cheese, banana, coffee
L: Grilled chicken, green beans, WW Pretzel blast bar
D: Grilled chicken, Kale salad,
S: pineapple, sm apple, orange, WW BBQ Popped crisps
Exercise: Walk
Old 04-25-2018, 10:05 AM   #37  

GettinFit - Hello! Okay, I'm back on track today. Didn't get to work out last night because I got off work, changed clothes and started working on painting trim and doors until about 8:15 p.m. We think that we will be finished with this project this week. Then I can focus on other things. I did manage to close my activity and standing rings on my watch yesterday, but not the exercise. You are right, we have to be accountable for everything. I have got to quit this vicious cycle of being perfect all week, and then throwing it all away for the weekend!

Weight today: 199.6

B - cheerios, 1/4 cup 2% milk, banana, coffee w/ 1/2 serving caramel creamer (7 pts)
L - 1 can tuna, 1 hard boiled egg, 1 tbs light mayo, 1 tbs brown mustard, 2 tbs pickle relish, 5 ritz crackers, light string cheese, apple (5 pts)
D - hot dog, bun, mustard,ketchup, relish, grilled corn (8 pts)

I should have 3 freestyle points left over.

Last edited by boatingmommy; 04-25-2018 at 10:07 AM.
Old 04-25-2018, 02:44 PM   #38  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi Boatingmommy. Glad your project is coming along nicely. I know you can't wait for it to be all done. I have been working at painting my trim & doors from stained wood to white for the past 2 years. I tried to finish up before I had company the other week but I didn't quite finish. I have a couple more closet doors and trim and some base board in one bed room. This is such a tedious job! With the extra weight I'm carrying, its so hard getting down on the floor to do the baseboard. I'm sure you're going to be so happy with you new changes.

I had a really good day yesterday and so far today as well. I went to the At Work WW meeting in addition to the one on Monday so I've had a double dose this week. I may even try for one more this week! Yesterday I was able to get out and do a 2 mile walk. I am slowly getting back into my groove.

I hope your Wednesday is going well.

Today's Log
B: Mixed fruit, 1/2 C plain yogurt w/2 Tbsp granola, coffee
L: Chicken wild rice soup, small piece cornbread
S: 2 clementines, WW BBQ Potato crisps
D: Lean Cuisine, WW 2 pts snack bar
Exercise: Ab exercises
Old 04-26-2018, 08:12 AM   #39  

Good morning, GettinFit! Sounds like you are doing great! Keep up the good work!

Yes, remodeling is tedious! Since we have put all new trim in the bath and laundry room, I am looking around the house and noticing how old the old trim looks. I really don't want to go from room to room, but that might become a sad reality. Yes, my extra weight makes all the climbing up and down a lot more strenuous. I am 50 years old, and feeling the aches and creaking. We are going to be done with everything, except the glass in the shower this weekend. It's looking great! I am happy with all the colors and textures we chose.

I am leaving in about a half an hour for a work conference. It is overnight and my boss has us meeting ...again...at a winery outside of the conference center. Ugh! I am dreading it! I hope to work out at the hotel gym tonight, though. So, let's hope that I stay away from the wine and strap my butt to the treadmill!

B- 2 eggs, bacon pieces, 1 slice health nut bread, 1 tbs can't believe it's not butter - 6 pts
L - Salad bar at pizza hut - ??? pts
D - No clue where we will be.
UGH!!! I hate not knowing what I'm doing!

Last edited by boatingmommy; 04-26-2018 at 08:14 AM.
Old 04-26-2018, 01:35 PM   #40  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi Boatingmommy, I hope you survive the conference. I'm sure that will be challenging so just do your best.
I'm having another good day. I am finally beginning to feel strong again. I have a retirement event to go to after work but I have ate kept my Pts really low today so I should be okay. Because I have to drive home, I probably won't do any wine.

Enjoy the conference and check in when you get back.

B: coffee, banana
L: Lean Cuisine, WW 2 pts bar
S: pineapple, 2 sm clementines
D: Finger foods at retirement party.

Last edited by GettinFit; 04-26-2018 at 01:36 PM.
Old 04-27-2018, 12:20 PM   #41  
Stay Focused & Committed

So far, so good today. I think I'm eating enough to maintain so I need to cut back a little so I can start losing again.

Have a great weekend Boatingmommy!
Old 04-30-2018, 08:31 AM   #42  

Well, it's the last day of April. I posted on Saturday..I thought, but don't see it now. I weighed 195 Saturday morning. Unfortunately I weighed 197 this morning! Too much fun yesterday grilling and chilling! I did pretty well at the conference - It was easy because they actually had some healthy options for once. We are almost done with remodel. We are just waiting for the shower glass to come in, and that's it. It's been a long couple of months.

Well, I know you were posting an April Challenge, but If you want to keep it up, I'm game for May. Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

weight: 197

B - Quaker weight control oatmeal, blueberries
L- Chicken deli meat on whole gain with lettuce and tomato
D - Burger and salad.
exercise - walk - it's going be be gorgeous here today!
Old 04-30-2018, 07:35 PM   #43  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi Boatingmommy,

WOW, great job on reaching 195 for doing well at the conference! You are doing pretty good. I would love to keep the challenge going in May. I really need it. Hopefully May will be better for me than April

I hope you have a great evening.

B: Greek yogurt, coffee, banana
L: Lean Cuisine, caramel popcorn
D: Tortellini, 2 Hershey Kisses
S: spinach dip w/crackers
Exercise Walked 45 mins
Old 05-02-2018, 09:53 AM   #44  

GettinFit - I started a new thread in the Chicks up for a Challenge section. Please come join me! Hope you are having a great, OP day!