Old 03-31-2017, 02:48 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 256/164,2/140

Height: 5'4

Britt we can totally be fitbit buddies!! I take a painfully long time to make a decision, but hopefully I will order it this weekend

Way to go Princess!!
kfunk6113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 08:39 PM   #77  

Hi

OMG! You guys are real sweethearts! So glad you are here!

Me too, me too! I want to do the fitbit buddy thing lol. It will be new for me, I have no one on it and kind of intentionally, I am weird that way. I would loveeeeeeee to join you girls! I am still new at it and learning the bits, I am bright in some ways but totally a dip I fell in techy ways! lol Oh well, I call it as I see it. I can't be all that bad, I have manually rid my pc of Trojans in the past but eeeeek, I need help! What I can say is that we got the fitbit at Sams club and I will ask DH which version it is. I really think it would be wonderful for us to help one another along in this way! I am so in girls!

Princess congrats on the drop! Thanks for sharing with us all.

kfunk what a pleasant post! Thank you so much! Girl, we are having a snow storm so not sure what is going to happen but I decided not to stress and what will be will be. Keep us posted on that dresser please, as for me, ay ay ay, I think I will be housebound all weekend but it actually could end up being a good thing, DH will be stuck with me......poor man! lol I promised myself not to worry and just do the best I can. I can totally understand taking time to make a decision! Smart! You will know when it is right, happy weekend!

Britt hey you I hope that you had a wonderful day today, that you all did. I know we can get down on ourselves when we don't do things just perfectly right or what we thing we should do (well that is me, lol) but let's remember that making an effort every day is so important and in the end we will nail this thing! I love to be buddies! I hope you gals teach me how! lol

My news girls, not too much really. I hate to complain but it has been a horrendous month weather wise, everyone here is disgusted. We are actually in a snowstorm and will be all weekend, well through tomorrow. DH and I had plans to go out but I don't see that happening. I have accepted it! Today I needed a break from my routine so did no exercise, nothing! I just wanted a day off before starting our new month. I am taking today to regroup, if you will , and work on my mind for our new month. The body follows the mind, or so I believe. I felt a bit of a cold when I woke up girls but now feel ok so so far so good! I wish you all a fantastic night and I look forward to seeing you guys soon! Let's keep on truckin' Thank you again for the encouragement, it goes a long way! Hugs
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 08:54 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 175/136.0/115

Height: 5'1"

Aw, thanks everyone! You all are so sweet and encouraging! May our eating and exercise habits all go well and our scales all drop tomorrow :P Can't wait to keep going in this thread during the challenge!
Princessroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 08:58 PM   #79  

Oh Princess that is so nice! Glad to have you aboard and yay on that! : ) That is awesome! Yes, let's stick together. Snow or high water, I will be here, lol
Old 03-31-2017, 09:34 PM   #80  

Well, the end of the month seems like a good time to make a progress report.
I started at 138 and I have lost 5 pounds.
I have another five to go, and I know they won't part with me easily!
Tabbycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 10:13 AM   #81  

Tabbycat that's awesome!! Yay!
Old 04-01-2017, 10:54 AM   #82  

Weekend YAY, another fitbit buddy!!! I will let you know when I have mine and we can figure it out together!

Thank you!! You are super sweet! How much snow are you guys getting? I hope you guys aren't in danger of losing power or anything like that! Hopefully this will be the last wave of icky weather and the sun will start shining soon!!

I hope that you enjoyed your break and you feel recharged and ready to gear up for another great month!!

Tabbycat Awesome job!!!

I just finished my first full month long challenge for March. Are you ladies doing the April challenge?
Old 04-02-2017, 07:52 PM   #83  

Hi girls

I am so sorry for not getting back the other day. It has been such a whirlwind weekend on a few fronts. My steps have been ah past few days and although I said I was taking a break with the dinner we ended up having a snowstorm all weekend long and I did not go out! I had no idea what to expect but WI this morning and was another .9 down bringing me only one point away from last months goal of a 6.8 loss. Yes, I was happy!

We got about a foot of snow! Needless to say, we woke up to the sunshine today and clear skies with temps of about 50 which felt like heaven!

I hope that you all had a great weekend. I need to work on my steps and activity again tomorrow, it really has made a difference. I am in those size 10's I bought and had on the backburner which really surprised me! A 7 lb. loss and about 27 hours of exercise last month did it! It ahs to be the exercise! It has to be! For the record, I started with a 16 in Nov. So anyways, had a good month and am happy. I don't mean to gloat but my god I worked so hard last month to get off of Feb. plateu and just get things moving again so it was nice to see some reinforcement....not on just the scale front but the NSV's (non scale victories).

Tabbycat congrats on your 5 lb. loss, keep up the great work and thanks for sharing with us.

kfunk thanks and yes that sounds great! Congrats on finishing March and all of your accomplishments. Honestly, I feel lazy and that worries me! I only took a few days off but I was busy, even so I am working to make things a new habit and it is important to keep at it so tomorrow I will work to get the steps and exercise in. I am afraid of getting out of habit.

We got quite a bit of snow indeed! It snowed all weekend! The good thing is that this time of year the sun is strong and melts it rather quickly. It was so nice to see the sun today.

I am definitely in and will join you guys in the April challenge, I have yet to post due to a busy weekend but yes...I will be there! I plan to post in the morning over there and state my goals.

Thanks for all being here! Again, I hope that you all ahd a great weekend and I look forward to keeping at it with our journeys and sharing. Have a great night and wishing us all a good new day tomorrow!
Old 04-03-2017, 09:51 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 185/174/169

Height: 5'8

Good morning Troopers!
I haven't been in here as I should, but I continue with the good fight to get healthier! Weekend eating was pretty good (for me) and I even spent some time with my DBF which usually means eating off plan. I've got a crockpot full of vegetable soup with cabbage simmering in the kitchen now, and I plan to eat a bowl of that soup first with most meals. It's really filling and helps because it's very low calories.

I have a Fitbit Alta and really enjoy the encouragement it gives! I've also started a couch to 5K running program which lasts 9 weeks. You can download the app free on your phone and it will time your walking and running for you, which is great. So far I'm just doing it on the treadmill, but when we get some drier days I'll do it outside. i think they want you to do this 3X a week.

Have a great Monday everyone!

Hope to be 173 tomorrow. Hang in there everyone!
WebWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 11:24 AM   #85  
**Britt**

S/C/G: 167.8/157.8/125-129

Weekend, kfunk, and WebWoman: I think we'd have to exchange numbers or email addresses to be buddies.

I am claiming that today will be a good day. I didn't get to do a real WI yesterday, so I don't know where I am weight-wise, but I am trying not to let that get me anxious. I am going on my first wedding dress appointment next Thursday, and I really hope I will actually enjoy it. I started seriously worrying about my health again in November with the hope that I would meet goal weight by April so I knew it'd be a good experience, but that's obviously not what happened... I'm trying to focus all positive energy on staying on plan today. I know I won't be at my goal, but I can at least feel a sense of accomplishment if I stick to it and not binge between now and then.

Last edited by brd88; 04-03-2017 at 11:26 AM.
brd88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 11:31 AM   #86  

You guys are almost making me want to get a fitbit just so I can join in the fun!

In today's news, 154.0. Very happy with that--I knew the 153.something wasn't "real" yet--and since my weekly goalposts are Mondays, and 154 is today's goalpost for the ultimate 52 in 52 goal,, that means I'm officially on track a quarter of the way through the year. To celebrate, I'm wearing jeans out and about today. They have another 2-3 pounds to go until they feel truly comfortable, but they're not bad right now. After several years of wearing stretch yoga pants, I'm ready for jeans!
Old 04-03-2017, 11:51 AM   #87  

Hi girls, waving a big hello. I have a cold that kicked in worse today so feeling kind of icky and resting. I will get rid of it. Nice to come in and read your news

webwoman congrats on a good weekend! I have heard so many things about that couch to 5k and a lot of success stories as a result of it. Way to go and wishing you a great new day. Thanks for sharing with us and the inspiration.

Britt "I'm trying to focus all positive energy on staying on plan today" that sounds like a wonderful plan! I am wishing you a good day. Bravo for keeping at it, our goals don't always go as planned due to one reason or another and it can take practice for us and trial and error sometimes, the joys of the journey! lol smiling, your here and your working on it and I think your approach of not letting that hinder you and just focusing on the day is wonderful! Go girl! : )

princess congrats on the loss and wearing your jeans out! You know, I hadn't worn jeans in years believe it or not and got some bootcut ones, Hope your feeling super wearing those jeans out today..strut those jeans! wtg!

kfunk waving, hi...smile, hope all is well and your have an awesome day

and that goes out to all of you here! Wishing you all a happy and successful new day.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:52 AM   #88  

princess regarding joining in the fun, go for it : )

As soon as I am feeling better girls and up and about again I'll do that. Keep rockin' it ladies
Old 04-03-2017, 03:58 PM   #89  

Weekend Hi!! Glad to hear that the sun is shining again after you got dumped on! That is awesome that you are down another .9!! It is really encouraging to hear how you busted through your plateau; instead of quitting or getting discouraged, you kept working hard and now you are in your size 10's I cant wait to be in 10's again!! I hope that you feel better soon!

It is very easy indeed to fall out of a good habit, good job getting back to it!! I am glad that you will be on the April thread too!!

Webwoman yum, vegetable soup sounds really good, I should make some!! I have also heard great things about the
couch to 5k program! Let me know how it goes, that is another thing that I am interested to incorporate in to my routine at some point!! Good luck getting to 173 tomorrow

Britt Sounds good, I can PM the info to you guys once I get it!

I love how you started your day, you've got this!! AWWW, have fun at your dress appointment next week, so exciting! Taking one day or even 1 hour at a time is perfect. It all adds up!

Yay on making it to 154 Princess!! Congrats on being on track for the first quarter of the year, enjoy those jeans!!

I hope that everyone is having a great day!
Old 04-03-2017, 07:26 PM   #90  
NOOM user

S/C/G: 300/230.6/170

Slow week last week, ramping back up!

Starting date & weight: 3/19/17 268.2
Goal weight by 5/29/17 - 248

3/19/17 - 268.2
3/27/17 - 263.7
4/3/17 - 262.5
4/10/17-