Old 04-18-2017, 12:56 PM   #151  
NOOM user

S/C/G: 300/230.6/170

Height: 5'4

Hey Weekend! Shake up seems to have worked and I'm halfway to my goal! WOOT!
LauraRVA42011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 03:19 PM   #152  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

Weekend Boater: Thank you, and I hope you have a great day, too!

LauraRVA42011: I know you weren't talking to me, but awesome job! Haha.

opheliaphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 12:00 PM   #153  

Hi everyone Always wonderful to come in and read your news. Wanted to wish everyone a great new day. Things are going well here, been super busy but things are coming along nicely. I still have work to do upstairs but nudging away at it and may,may take a break from it a bit today.

It is cool and damp again and we are due for that type of weather for about a week but it should be getting nice after that. Good time to do my tapes really when I can squeeze them in. Still have a few hours worth of raking but it's getting there. I don't want to go near the end of the driveway because a red tailed hawk is nesting down there and they are aggressive when nesting nearby! lol

As far as activity goes, that is going very well. Meals planwise could be better since Easter, not too bad but could be better! That's how it starts, an exception here and an exception there! Nailing that in the bud! Everything is cleared out of the house now and onto todays goal......plenty of water, back to the market and planned meals. I looked at the calendar and ladies we still have nearly 6 weeks left to our challenge!

Britt That is fantastic! congrats on that wonderful loss and on your activity, it sounds like you really enjoy walking as well! Spring is such a pretty time of the year here with everything blooming.

Laura oh good! That is super! Thanks so much for sharing and wtg on being halfway to your goal!

ophelia Thanks Wishing you a great new one as well, at least we have the sun poking out here a bit now...I may just head out for a bit if I am up to it later.

kfunk Got it , thanks : )

Hi to all of you! Hope things are well and looking forward to catching up soon
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:39 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 175/136.0/115

Height: 5'1"

Well, just dropping in to update briefly! I leave tomorrow for a 10-day vacation. Today's reading is 151.2, so I'm on the downward trend again! Whew. Question--should I take the scale with me? Seems like overkill, but 10 days of grandma-cooked meals can do a lot of damage and I really really REALLY want to hit the 150 mark on May 1--then I'll be on goal still 1/3 of the way through the year, which would be awesome and do wonders for my motivation.

Britt, Laura, Ophelia, Weekend, you guys are rocking it!! So motivating to hear all your good news!
Princessroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 03:24 PM   #155  

Did I say I was going to take a break today? lol well I am happy I got some things out of the way, things are looking good!

Princess Hi : ) and congrats on the downward trend! I hope that you have a wonderful time on vacation. Regarding your question about the scale, it sounds like it would be helpful to you so why not. Not as bad as packing dumb bells! hahaha yes , I did that one year! My DH killed me when we got to cali. and he found out! lol He told all of our friends when we got back and they ribbed me forever! Have a safe trip and great time.
Old 04-19-2017, 04:50 PM   #156  
**Britt**

S/C/G: 167.8/157.8/125-129

Hi, Princess! Thanks for the props And yes, I would take the scale. I have even purchased a travel one from Amazon for when I am away! If you definitely want to hit 150 by that date, at least it will give you some guidance for making small adjustments here and there over those 10 days. I hope you have a good time with Grandma!

Last edited by brd88; 04-19-2017 at 04:51 PM.
brd88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:46 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 256/164,2/140

princess Thank you! I hope that you have a good time on your vacation! I also hope that you make it to your goal of 150 by May 1st!

Welcome jeanscape Good luck!!

Its awesome to hear that your shake up is working, Laura

Nice drop Jessie!!

Britt thank you I am happy for you that you are feeling better!! I am retaining water from Sunday and it sucks! I haven't been posting much lately because I am super busy with work, but it sounds like you are doing an amazing job!! I haven't weighed in since Monday morning and I am going to try to make it all the way until Saturday! I hope that we have good drops this weekend!

As always, you are doing an amazing job ophelia!! Your numbers are insane!!

weekend Thank you . I was able to get back to normal on Monday. I felt awful but was able to stay on plan. I was still able to come on and read a bit and that really does help even though I didn't have time to post. I hope that your pictures turned out amazing! I am sure that you are super busy getting ready for your open house this weekend. Sending you positive vibes!! 17k steps is amazing!! I don't think I have made it past 7500! I need to get going on that

anmy Good luck getting to your 177 goal!

I hope that everyone is doing well!! This has been a difficult week as far as work is concerned, I don't think it will be slowing down any time soon though. I am really nervous and excited about weighing in on Saturday, I hope that I am happy with what I see!
kfunk6113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 08:51 AM   #158  

Good morning everyone

Wanted to wish everyone a great day and great start to the weekend tomorrow. The week sure flew by. I ended up keeping busy yesterday and went to the market to get my ingredients so I am glad that is off my list for today. I am cooking a big batch of chicken kabobs with colored peppers and onions and will have that for dinner tonight and tomorrow.

kfunk Thank you so much for the well wishes and positive vibes As for the steps, when I first started wearing the fitbit I think I was hovering around 7k and I just couldn't see how people get 10 let alone 17k lol. The walking racks it up or the tape and well......listing a house for sure! smiling.....you are doing great! WTG for getting right back to it that next day, that isn't always easy to do....wishing you a great day hon and hugs right back

that goes out to all, have a wonderful day and hope to catch up to you all soon.
Old 04-21-2017, 08:38 AM   #159  

S/C/G: 175/136.0/115

Height: 5'1"

Just popping in... didn't take the scale, so we'll see how this goes! Eep. :O Yesterday was full of food; we had dinner with an old friend. She's a wonderful hostess and she married another wonderful host, a Chinese man, and the philosophy was the Chinese way--if you say that's enough, we'll put one more scoop on your plate. We did not go hungry! Delicious, but I do hope I don't come home from the trip several pounds heavier...

Hope you guys are all having awesome days and the scale keeps going down down down!
Princessroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:26 AM   #160  

S/C/G: 185/174/169

Height: 5'8

Hello Girls!

Princess, have a great trip and do NOT obsess over gaining weight!

WB, your Kabobs sound great and they're healthy too! I might make some this weekend as well.

Kfunk, good luck on your Sat weigh-in...you've really been working this week!

Laura... way to go and keep at your goal!

Hello to everyone else I missed...get out there and move around this weekend!

I've lost the half pound I gained back and I'm starting to walk more as the weather improves. My reg. neighborhood walk is 35-40 minutes and I did it 3 x this week. Tomorrow is our 5M hill walk, and I might hit one of the Spring festivals going on locally.

Everyone have a GREAT weekend and enjoy this weather!
WebWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:38 AM   #161  
**Britt**

S/C/G: 167.8/157.8/125-129

Great job on dropping that gain and getting more active, Web! I, too, am getting back into activity, and I am excited to get outside for nice long walks on the waterfront!
brd88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 07:55 PM   #162  
jessie

S/C/G: 274.6 / see ticker / 190

Height: 5'7"

SW: 257.6
GW: 232.6

4/4 257.6
4/10 261 I went to a Viking festival this weekend and drank and ate like a Viking, hoping its water and wooshes away fast :-( not a good start
4/17 258.8
4/24
5/1
5/8
5/15
5/22
5/29
jessiegreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:36 AM   #163  

Default Too late?

New here! Just joined a few days ago for extra support!
Is it too late to join this challenge? Still about 5 weeks away so that sounds like a manageable goal for me! I'm going to start conservatively with, what I hope, is a super achievable goal!
SW: 131
GW: 126
SabineD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 11:21 AM   #164  

S/C/G: 256/164,2/140

Princess sounds like you are enjoying your trip!!!

Your kabobs sound sooooo good, weekend!! Good luck with your open house!! I am sure it will go great I am going to join the May exercise challenge and I think I am going to focus on getting 8k steps per day, and then go up from there. The day before Easter we cleaned our house like crazy and I got in about 7300 but normally I am in the 3k range. Thank you for your encouragement!! I am really proud of myself that Monday was good day and I got back on track.

I did a water fast yesterday, and it was way harder than I thought!!! I ate dinner at 8pm on Thursday night and then ate breakfast at 9am this morning. It was a struggle getting through my work day, I was very hungry and very tired! Then I went to the store to grab a few things and was looking at the sushi and cheesecake, but I resisted. And to top it off, I got home and my husband and kids were at the neighbors grilling out. My original plan was to put the kids to bed and then go to bed right away, but ended up staying up until 10 with the neighbors. I made it through them eating and then later they made popcorn (I love popcorn). It was hard but I knew that I had made it that far and couldn't cave. I did have a diet coke and a diet Sunkist, but don't feel bad about it.

webwoman Thank you! Great job on your loss!! It sounds like you are going to get a lot of steps in this weekend, I hope that you have fun at the festivals. Great job on your walks

nice drop, Jessie!!

Welcome sabine! You joined in plenty of time!! Your goal looks great, good luck!!!

SW: 219.4
GW: 199.4

4/8: 215
4/15: 211.8
4/22: 209
kfunk6113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 08:10 PM   #165  

Hey All!

Love to read about everyone's progress. It is inspiring and helps me to stay focused on the goal.

SW: 264
GW: 185

Challenge Starting Weight: 257
Current Weight: 248

Challenge Goal: -20 pounds.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and good vibes to stay on track with all of the steps you have taken for your health. ⭐️

Last edited by queenbee72; 04-22-2017 at 08:10 PM.
queenbee72 is offline   Reply With Quote