Old 11-01-2016, 11:05 AM   #151  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone!

Delicious for Christmas 2016 is up and running! This challenge will remain open for a week to give people a chance to put in their Halloween weight, then the results will be announced on Monday!

I can't believe it's only 8 weeks until Christmas, eep! Now that it's November I can say that I'm going back to England next month! I can't wait, I haven't seen my family and friends since April 2015. Unfortunately I have gained weight since they all last saw me, but if I manage to get to my goal weight for the Christmas challenge then it won't be like I've changed at all!! Hopefully next year I'll be much lighter and I can surprise them with my weight loss . That's always been a fantasy of mine, to wow people who haven't seen me in a while with incredible weight loss!

How was your Halloween? I weighed in at 171.2 lbs, a slight gain from last week but I had to be honest with my weigh in. Last night I did succumb to Halloween candy...I had about 4 bags of mini Skittles and a couple of fun size Milky Way bars. Definitely went overboard there. Back to business though!

I haven't worked out since my 5K on Saturday and I've used work as an excuse. Today is my deadline, so I'm going to spend today finishing up the project and then tomorrow I'm going to start my 10K training. If I'm gonna lose the weight by Christmas then I have to get to work after all.

-------------

NightOwl - Thanks! I had huge problems with my knee last year, I'm so glad that I've managed to recover. I added lots of strengthening exercises and started yoga and it's helped my knees considerably. They still feel weak in general, but I can still run which is amazing. Do you know what's wrong with your knee? At least you've found a passion for biking instead! It's much better for your body than running after all, hah!
Your dedication to weight loss is so inspiring! The fact that you account for going off target with extra exercise is really great, it's better than just saying "eff it" and gorging without that extra compensation. Well done for getting off that gain .
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 09:35 AM   #152  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Just 2 days left in the challenge! Please enter your final weigh in and if you opted to do so, enter in your measurements too!

I'll be making the final charts on Monday and handing out some badges .
Old 11-07-2016, 09:53 AM   #153  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Here it is…the results!! Thank you all for such a great couple of months. It’s been great getting to see your results and sharing my life with you too. I hope you will continue to join me in my next challenge: Delicious for Christmas 2016!

First of all a disclaimer – The top 3 overall winners will receive the overall awards. After that I will choose the next person in line for a winner of the sub-forum awards. This is so more people get to win shiny badges.

The Gold Pumpkin Award Goes to:
TerryC

Starting Weight: 186 lbs
Halloween Weight: 166.2 lbs
Total lbs Lost: 19.8 lbs
% Weight Loss: 10.65%

The Silver Ghost Award Goes to:
LadyA

Starting Weight: 313.7 lbs
Halloween Weight: 289.5 lbs
Total lbs Lost: 24.2 lbs
% Weight Loss: 7.71%

The Bronze Bat award goes to:
Nightowlrn

Starting Weight: 168.6 lbs
Halloween Weight: 156.8 lbs
Total lbs Lost: 11.8 lbs
% Weight Loss: 7%

WOW! You guys are incredible! Huge congratulations to you all. Now onto the sub-forum awards:

The Chicks up for a Challenge Gold Pumpkin Award Goes to:
Munchey

Starting Weight: 227 lbs
Halloween Weight: 213 lbs
Total lbs Lost: 14 lbs
% Weight Loss: 6.17%

The Chicks up for a Challenge Silver Ghost Award Goes to:
Chunkahlunkah

Starting Weight: 151.2 lbs
Halloween Weight: 145 lbs
Total lbs Lost: 6.2 lbs
% Weight Loss: 4.10%

The Chicks up for a Challenge Bronze Bat award goes to:
Phae1963

Starting Weight: 306.8 lbs
Halloween Weight: 297.2 lbs
Total lbs Lost: 9.6 lbs
% Weight Loss: 3.13%

A huge congratulations to all of our winners!! I’m not done handing out badges just yet, because some of you weighed in every single week of this challenge. Staying accountable is one of the most important aspects to weight loss, and you should be commended for that effort.

Here are our Haunting for Halloween 2016 Finishers!

Rebelle
Workinglikeadog

I will PM all the winners with their BB code to put their badges in their signature. I hope you’ll wear them with pride!

Last but not least, some of you chose to chart your measurements, check out how many inches these awesome people lost!

Thanks again for everyone who participated, see you in the Christmas challenge!

Final Overall Chart:

Final Chicks up for a Challenge Chart:

Old 11-07-2016, 11:21 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 202/160/150

Height: 5'2"

Awww. Love it! Thanks Riestrella for your hard work keeping this organized. I am sure my a$$ has a few less pounds because of you!
Nightowlrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 09:15 AM   #155  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Aww you're absolutely welcome! Congratulations on such a great loss, you're amazing!
Old 11-08-2016, 11:30 AM   #156  

S/C/G: 250/192/140

Height: 5' 6"

Congrats to everyone for their accomplishments! Thank you so much, Rie, for the challenge.

I'm sorry I haven't posted much for awhile. I've had a tough transition this year to the shorter days. I've been using some bright-light therapy, and that seems to be helping. I hope to be more present in the next challenge.
munchey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 12:11 PM   #157  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Great job munchey on winning the sub-forum award! Sorry to hear you're having a tough time, hope to see you more in the next challenge to keep your spirits high!