Old 02-12-2016, 02:07 PM   #346  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by workinglikeadog View Post
Riestrella, Weight for Week 6, 162. Thanks.
Please use the submission form linked in my signature.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 11:11 AM   #347  

S/C/G: 250/192/140

Height: 5' 6"

HEY EVERYONE!
Hope everyone had a great week and a good weigh-in. Hope you all have a great Valentines's Day. Watch out for the chocolate. Just wish it were less calories.

RIE:
I really liked "The Martian" Since I had previously listened to the audio book, I had to be more attentive to the TV screen, as I had to depend on seeming more visualy and less audio. I enjoyed the opportunity to learn a little about Mars and did a little Googling along the way.

I downloaded the bra sizing app and will give it a try. I know I haven't keep up with correct sizing, with my weight fluctuations over the years. I hate to shop for bras, so I'll put the app to the test, lol.

Rosinante:
You will get the figure 8 move, just think of an "8" on it's side horizontally and trace imagine you are tracing the outline with you hip movements. My goodness, I can remember that I really go into it when I took my class. I made a vail, coin belt and harem pants, lol.

Last edited by munchey; 02-13-2016 at 11:16 AM.
munchey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 03:43 PM   #348  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

Heehee. So basically I draw a sideways 8 with my butt? :shock:
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 07:03 AM   #349  

S/C/G: HW 233/SW 230/207/165

Height: 5'3"

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

DH will be getting a Valentine bag with SF peppermints, SF Red Vines, pistachios, and beef jerky as he is a diabetic. He is not a real chocolate lover, so I think I did well finding non-chocolate goodies for him. He is still sleeping, so I'll have to wait to see what he got me.
katiam247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 10:14 AM   #350  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Happy Valentines Day! DH and I don't really do Valentines Day anymore. We wished each other Happy Valentines Day then he went to McDonald's and got us each a big breakfast. I ate the scrambled eggs and sausage.

Rie, I actually had 2 pancakes on Shrove Tuesday. I'm so weak willed. When DH makes pancakes he makes them very thin, but I like mine thick and fluffy. This is why I tend to avoid starchy carbs altogether. Once I start, I want more.

Where are you actually from? UK or US?

Last edited by Wannabehealthy; 02-14-2016 at 10:20 AM.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 02:30 PM   #351  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

wannabehealthy - I'm from the UK, I moved to the US last April
Old 02-14-2016, 07:15 PM   #352  

S/C/G: 174/169.6/125

Height: 5'6"

DBF is taking me out to TWO of my favorite restaurants this weekend, I expect to be up a few pounds....my progress has been so fast that I think it's worth a teeny backslide.
wolfchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 09:42 PM   #353  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

For all those who like to weigh in a little early for the upcoming week. Week 6 weights are still open, see the link in my signature to submit your Week 6 weight! The charts for week 6 will be made tomorrow.
Old 02-15-2016, 12:59 PM   #354  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 6 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

Chicks up for a Challenge Chart:

Charts are top 15 biggest losers! If you want to join the challenge, please go to the first post of the thread and read the rules before joining. If you were already in the challenge and your information is gone from the spreadsheet, it's because you haven't weighed in for more than 2 weeks so you've been moved to Standby. Simply tell me you want back in and I'll move you back into the spreadsheet.
Old 02-15-2016, 03:44 PM   #355  
Happy Plodder

S/C/G: 238/158.9/138

Height: 5'2"

It's great to see the tables, thank you, Riestrella!

Woflchan - you're doing so well, I'd love to know what you're doing !
Rosinante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 04:45 PM   #356  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Hey everyone!

How was your Valentine's day? For us we've been together long enough to not care about going out to fancy meals or buying each other gifts/cards. We just hang out in our PJ's, eat junk food and play video games. It's the best! Yesterday was a cheat DAY, which is so unlike me since I'm usually pretty strict about being healthy most of the day. I had no breakfast, did a 30 minute insanity workout, then ate a Good Times burger. The whole meal is about 2000 calories, but so good for the soul! We didn't eat for the rest of the day but then got peckish so ate 3 slices of leftover pizza and some candy. Needless to say, it was not a good day, but I don't mind - we rarely do that sort of thing anymore and because of that I allowed myself to enjoy it.

My weight went up to 166 lbs today as a result, so today I'm trying to be more mindful of living healthily and see how it goes. I had a chai tea latte that the BF bought for me (it was unexpected and very sweet of him!) and a banana, then I did a 65 minute barre class. Holy cow, it was tough. The instructor was awesome, everything just made sense and my legs are killing me. I could barely walk when I got out of the car to get into the house! I just had a whole grain tortilla wrap with turkey, lettuce, cucumber, avocado and some hot sauce. I was naughty and had some chips with it, which I had told myself I shouldn't do, so I'm going to get back into that routine tomorrow.

I have 600 calories to play with until the end of the day and I'm going to do my best to count what I eat!
Old 02-15-2016, 07:36 PM   #357  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Thanks Rie for getting the charts up, I was wondering if I made it again. Rosinante asked, how is Wolfchan losing so much weight? I'd like to know how any of the top gals are losing, what their plans are, do they exercise, etc. It would be good to know.

Rie...I cheated yesterday too, paying for it today.

Rosinante...you're doing a great job of losing too, what's your plan?
Bobbolink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 08:19 PM   #358  

S/C/G: 174/169.6/125

Height: 5'6"

Hey guys! What I'm doing is following the new Weight Watchers SmartPoints VERY closely. I think it's a system that will be sustainable for the rest of my life if I can change a few key habits. Hopefully.

I'm not exercising, unless you count my job! I'm a veterinary Technician in a very high-volume spay/neuter clinic in an animal shelter, and it's not uncommon for me to beat 15000 steps and lift 25+ animals of various sizes over the course of a day.
wolfchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 09:57 PM   #359  

S/C/G: 176.2/154.2/130

Height: 5'4"

Wolfchan and Bobbolink- I'm following Weightwatchers Smart Points as well - it's their new program that started in Jan 2016 and includes more of an emphasis on protein than their previous plan - I think it is an excellent plan and is basically healthy eating . I also cut out sugar at the beginning of Jan.

In addition to the food, I also exercise about 4 (sometimes 5 days) per week doing cardio and weights. The weightloss challenges and exercise challenges that I participate in help with the motivation.

I would love to hear what others are doing.
flower1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 07:40 AM   #360  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

wolfy & flower...thanks for the response, I'm sure everyone want to know what you're doing. Oprah has been advertising this plan and and she loves bread like I do. Do you eat the low calorie bread on the plan?
Bobbolink is offline   Reply With Quote