3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   ~*Delicious for Christmas 2015 Challenge!*~ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/306943-%7E%2Adelicious-christmas-2015-challenge-%2A%7E.html)

Riestrella 10-26-2015 05:31 PM

~*Delicious for Christmas 2015 Challenge!*~

:coolsnow:Welcome to the Delicious for Christmas 2015 Challenge!:coolsnow:

http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/...pg?w=500&h=421

Guess what, you gorgeous gum drop penguin? Next week it will be 8 weeks until Christmas! Say whuuut? Time for another of my spread sheet challenges! For any newcomers - welcome! Please read the rules below to find out more about this challenge.

This challenge…is the hardest challenge of the year. To get to Christmas you have to face Halloween candy, Thanksgiving madness and Christmas treats galore. I know in my family the entire month of December is a treat yo’ self extravaganza, so please only join if you are going to be dedicated to staying accountable towards Christmas.

For this challenge, BE REALISTIC! Are you aiming to maintain or lose? Set your standards a little lower for this one, because it’s good to enjoy the holidays with family, but it’s also good to not go overboard and remember you have an overall goal in life to achieve! One helping of food is enough! So let’s support each other in these trying months and make sure we feel proud by the time 2015 is over and we can say hello to 2016 feeling confident and ready to face the new year!

Here’s the aim of the game…lose the most percentage of body weight by Christmas and sit in your living room on Christmas morning in your PJ's and feel healthier and happier than ever. The challenge will run from Monday 2nd November to Sunday 27th December, winners will be announced on Monday 28th December and awarded shiny badges to include in their forum signature! Check them out:

Let's Keep This Simple! Please Read These Rules!
  • You can join this challenge at any time up until the final week of the challenge!!
  • ~~>Click Here to view the Spreadsheet!<~~
  • Enter your Username, Starting Weight (at the weight you are at NOW), which forum you're joining from (20-Somethings, Chicks up for a Challenge or 100 lb. Club) and scroll to the right and enter your Goal Weight.
  • The rest is all filled out automatically by the spread sheet monkeys! Don't worry, they get plenty of bananas.
  • Week by week enter your weight on any day you want between Monday and Sunday.
  • Be sure to have your weekly weigh in on the spreadsheet by Sunday, because I make the charts on Monday. In the spreadsheet when the column is labelled "WK 1 8/31", that means the week BEGINS on the 31st August NOT the particular day you have to weigh in!
  • Check back in to the thread and I'll publish a weekly chart to show who's dominating over us all.
  • If you want to take a break from weighing in then right click the cell for that week and select "Insert Note" (definitely not a "comment" because these won't move with your username if new members join the spreadsheet!) and add your reason for not weighing in.
  • If you don't weigh in for more than 2 weeks without a noted reason you will be moved to Standby. Come to the thread and opt back in if you want to re-enter the challenge.
Optional before and after measurements challenge! Read below:
  • I've included a tab on the spreadsheet to enter your measurements! Measure yourself at the beginning of the challenge and at the end to see how much you shrink! -->Access this optional sheet here!<--

That's it!* A huge part of this challenge is the community support, so please use this thread to talk to each other and update us on your progress. It’s less about just saying “today I weigh ___” and more about actually communicating with fellow sexy candy panda’s and talking about your life and all its ups and downs. Think of this thread more like a chat thread rather than just a place to post weights. We're here for you on your road to awesomeness!!

*FAQ
  • Can I change my Goal Weight once the challenge has begun? ~ Yes!
  • There's a - mark in my cell for a week, but I know what I weighed! Can I change it? ~ Yes! The more information you can put in the better.
  • My weight changed during the week but I already entered my weight, can I change it? ~ OF COURSE! I always like to use my lightest weight of the week and that's perfectly acceptable to change a weight as the week progresses.
  • The chat thread for my forum is dead...can I talk in a different thread? ~ Absolutely! The 20-something thread is the most active in these challenges, please feel free to drop by no matter how old you are. We honestly wouldn't know the difference even if you're not in your 20's!

:carrot::cb:Enter your starting weights now and the challenge begins November 2nd!!:cb::carrot:

curvynotlumpy 10-27-2015 11:54 AM

Count me in! I'm already doing a :hohoho: challenge but it doesn't hurt to do another and have that added layer of accountability and support! Thanks, Riestrella for setting up these challenges and keeping them fun and inspiring! That takes time and we all appreciate it :hug:

Riestrella 10-27-2015 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by curvynotlumpy (Post 5211776)
Count me in! I'm already doing a :hohoho: challenge but it doesn't hurt to do another and have that added layer of accountability and support! Thanks, Riestrella for setting up these challenges and keeping them fun and inspiring! That takes time and we all appreciate it :hug:

Welcome welcome! It certainly doesn't hurt to join multiple challenges! You're very welcome, I love running these challenges :)

Rebecca85 10-27-2015 08:36 PM

I'm in! Lets do this

Riestrella 10-27-2015 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebecca85 (Post 5211860)
I'm in! Lets do this

Thanks for joining us over here! I changed your forum to "chicks up for a challenge" since this is one of three forums that's participating in this challenge :).

katiam247 10-28-2015 03:31 PM

I am joining this challenge. I wished I would have joined the Halloween one, but I have never done any of the challenges before. This is my very first one!

Riestrella 10-28-2015 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katiam247 (Post 5212034)
I am joining this challenge. I wished I would have joined the Halloween one, but I have never done any of the challenges before. This is my very first one!

Welcome!! We're glad to have you on board!!

Smilingin2013 10-29-2015 10:49 AM

I'm in. Thanks so much for setting it up Riestrella ..... Challenging time of year so I think its good to get focused ..... :)

Riestrella 10-29-2015 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smilingin2013 (Post 5212201)
I'm in. Thanks so much for setting it up Riestrella ..... Challenging time of year so I think its good to get focused ..... :)

You're welcome! Glad to have more people on board. We can do it!! Even if we just aim to maintain, that's a huge accomplishment.

OfficeGirl1592 10-29-2015 09:30 PM

I'm in!

Just added my info!
Thanks so much!

Riestrella 10-30-2015 05:20 PM

No problem! Welcome, welcome!

Koshinogi 11-01-2015 12:31 PM

Back on board with this one too...got my butt into gear the last week or so...here we go!

Can't believe Christmas is so close!

Riestrella 11-01-2015 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koshinogi (Post 5212919)
Back on board with this one too...got my butt into gear the last week or so...here we go!

Can't believe Christmas is so close!

You can do it! I know, it's crazy. I'm already buying Christmas presents to ship to family in England!

Koshinogi 11-01-2015 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riestrella (Post 5212920)
You can do it! I know, it's crazy. I'm already buying Christmas presents to ship to family in England!

Its Funny, you are exactly where we almost went to live in 2009 but my job offer fell through and we ended up staying here :(

MinervaMoo 11-01-2015 03:31 PM

I loved doing the Halloween challenge, and I am excited for this Christmas one! Lots can happen in two months, especially these two months of holidays. I am looking forward to it, and thank you Riestrella for doing these! They have really kept me motivated as I've started my weight loss journey. :moo: