Old 08-23-2015, 09:58 AM   #76  
looser

S/C/G: 185/ticker/150

Height: 5'7

mtiger, can you share with us the secrets of that makeover? what food to avoid and such?
unwanted37lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 07:36 AM   #77  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

There is a lot to learn about the program. I was doing a lot of the things they mention. I will tell you some things a little at a time.

1. Eat every 2-3 hours. Never go longer than 3.
2. At each meal eat a protein, fast carb and slow carb. Fast carbs are basically breads and grains, slow carbs veggies. Portions must be considered. 3-4 ounces of protein (for women) a cup of veggies and a little less of grains.
There are lists of what foods fit into which categories. Berries are a slow carb...nice.

I will add more stuff later.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 11:24 PM   #78  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Alive. Checking in. Super crazy workload and overcommitted weekends have kept me away. Back tomorrow for personals. miss you girls terribly. Off to write 2 staff reports!

Kris
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 03:00 AM   #79  
looser

mtiger, very interesting! how much have you lost with this program?

Last edited by unwanted37lbs; 08-25-2015 at 03:00 AM.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:50 AM   #80  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

37.. wow that's awesome...

Kris and Mindy.. Thanks i will try to check in more frequent work has been busy and the weather is crazy. I'm getting sick of all these hurricane and tropical scares.

w 64 oz
e stick to calorie and sbph1
e do something....
d laundry....

My weigh in day is tomorrow will post my results
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 06:00 AM   #81  
looser

today is the end of my 24hr fast (more like 30hr fast). It went VERY well. I normally fast on Fridays and I did that last Friday. But I have a day off and thought i would do this again Monday. I am glad I did.
Old 08-25-2015, 07:56 AM   #82  
mtiger

Wink

I have currently lost 4 pounds in about 2 1/2 weeks. That is FANTASTIC for me. I said if I got under 170 in the 21 days I would consider it a success. I was 179.6 today. Hopefully that sticks.

Next step in the plan is snacking. Your snacks should be between 150-250 calories. Snack on anything but if you want faster results make it a power snack (better quality).

This next part took some work. Look at all your foods. If it has a label make sure sugar is not one of the first 3 ingrediants. NO high fructose corn syrup. If sugar is down the list it is ok. They have some recipes with alternate sugars that I have tried. Brown rice syrup, dehydrated cane juice, even things like Stevia are better alternatives.

So there is today's lesson. Time for me to go learn about classroom management......like I don't already know this stuff??? After 17 years I would hope so. Can you sense my enthusiasm??
Old 08-26-2015, 07:49 AM   #83  
mtiger

Wink

Still following the program and I have lost a few pounds. YAY!!!
Old 08-27-2015, 11:36 PM   #84  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

MINDY! So excited for you finding something that is giving you a MUCH DESERVED scale move! Keep at it. Hope the classroom is coming together and I think you should be teaching the classroom management class! I'll check in on map my run tomorrow~!

Mavie - Where you be at momma? When is your next race? I think about you every time I see a new race posted. Like the Zombie race near my house on November 7th!

Carma - Keep at it sister. Lets both be better about getting here. I know its hard, but its so rewarding! Drink that water, move and GET HERE.

37 - Congrats on the 25lbs! That's awesome! Don't stop!

Jen - I love your D-Land pictures! Glad to see you taking some time for yourself too!

I am pooped. I did 32 of my 40 hours this week in meetings. Its ridiculous. But on a good note, my hubby is home after almost 15 days away. He heads back up to the fires in Fresno on Monday. Will probably be gone again for 5 days, back here then gone again. I need to find time for myself and try to become fitter in those times he's gone. I would love for him to come back from a 2 or 3 week absence and see a change in me.

WEED tomorrow:
W - 60oz
E- portion control. log it
E- walk a mile on MMR
D - I don't like that last picture of myself. Change it.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 07:51 AM   #85  
mtiger

Wink

Finally have things "put away". Now it is time to decorate. My goal for the day is to get stuff on the walls and make it look like my classroom. Next week I might be able to think about lesson planning. Oh my!!

On the last few days of the 21 day metabolism makeover portion of the new plan. Happy to say I am seeing the 170's again. After surgery (end of April) I gained 5 pounds. It has stuck around until this. I am calling it a success. Next they teach us how to be a Food Lover for life and keep losing all we want. YAY!!!

Kris- Did you find my request on MMR? I want to be your friend. Will you be my friend?? yes or no. I hope you get that walk in. I have been so busy with school and other things that I haven't hit the streets since Monday. YIKES!! And my BFF's birthday party is tonight. There goes another night.
Old 08-29-2015, 09:03 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Hey ladies, things are really crazy still but I am trying to get my sh*t together.

Kris. My next is a half marathon on September 20. I'm nervous a little, but not too bad. This will be my longest yet, but I've done the distance, it's the race part that gets me. I sometimes psych myself out. My goal is less than 2.5 hours. We shall see! My running partner hurt her knee, so I am logging the miles with no company which kind of sucks. Most of the other peeps in our group are either way faster or a bit slower. I am not fond of the coach for this program, but after this race, we start another group with a different coach....I am looking forward to using that group to work toward my marathon goal! I think I just friended you on Map my Run!

Mindy, I am glad you are losing!! Classroom looks good too!

37, good for you!!

Tiara, glad to see you here!

Jeni, looks like Disney was awesome.

Carma, hope all is well!

I have been out of control, terrible food choices, very little exercise other than running. Just back from the State Fair where I ate lots of fair food after a day at the county fair where I also ate fair food!

Tomorrow is a new day.

W 100
E running in the morning, 10 miles
E back to POP and no booze!!!!
D "If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up."
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 02:20 PM   #87  
Calorie Counter

Good Morning ladies. Disneyland WAS AWESOME!!!! It was hot but great! I am bummed because I lost my fitbit one. it popped out of the clip somewhere. I did replace it with a fitbit Zip yesterday. I hope the Zip is just as good. We did log in 11-14 miles per day before I lost it (and using DH's watch thingy).

Plan Plan Plan. I have a pretty good plan in mind, but now it is time to execute!! Basically I want to eat three 400 calorie meals with two 200 calorie snacks. No carbs at night! Workout on my days off: 45 minutes of cardio (AMT, Elliptical, Treadmill, or Bike) 15 minutes on the row Machine then 20 minutes of strength training followed by 10 minutes of stretching. I am investing in some products too. I have been taking Performix SST for a few months and love the sustained energy I get. I have some Vitamin powder from GNC (I had trouble with all the pills in my pack). Also some protien powder. And then there is a Appetite suppressant that the guy at GNC said I can take along with the SST. Plus CLA. I have talked to a couple different people and I guess this mix is as good or better than Advocare if you follow a good diet and exercise plan. Wish me luck!

W 80 oz
E 45 cardio/15 row/20 strength/10 stretching Editing: I did 30 of cardio/15 row/15 strength
E 1600 calories
D In it for the long Haul!!!

Last edited by jcatron243; 08-30-2015 at 05:46 PM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 08:02 AM   #88  
mtiger

Wink

Jeni- Sounds like a plan. What appetite suppressant?

MM- You are just a running fool. Good for you. I did hardly anything last week due to being in my classroom so much.

This is my last week before kiddos arrive. I still have many things to do to be prepared. I really only have today and tomorrow. Wed and Thur are chock full of meetings. Friday we are heading north to St. Ignace. We walk the bridge on Monday.

This weekend was terrible for plan and I gained a pound and a half. Back on track today.
Old 08-31-2015, 11:52 AM   #89  
Calorie Counter

Mindy The appetite suppressant is Performix Stimfree.

Food was pretty good all day until the end of the night. I had a glass of wine....then continued. I knew better. Today will be different. No wine. No problem!

Cross Country starts today! Mak is so excited. I need to be prepared for dinner though. I know she is going to be HUNGRY! Two hours of running for her!

W 80 oz
E 30 minutes cardio/ 15 row machine/15 strength Maybe I will add in some bike riding too. Editing: everything done, but the bike ride.
E 1600 Cals 200/400/400/200/400 (125 cals in my morning vitamin drink +my coffee creamer )
D No wine. Keep moving!

Last edited by jcatron243; 08-31-2015 at 04:54 PM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 05:59 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Hey all, hope everyone is well.
Made it back to work yesterday. Glad to have both jobs, but ugh!!
W 100
E not sure but gotta get it
E pop
D September already!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote