Old 06-17-2014, 10:16 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

Okay weed for today in review
W: actual 48 oz. way too much iced coffee instead with sweetened syrup
E: didn't walk, did however hit 10000 plus steps plus did cleaning on the house we are getting ready to rent.
E: small victory here. I just did my fitness pal and I think I put in all the food. Way over in calories and sodium. Hit the button to total the day and it told me I would weigh 227.5 pounds in 5 weeks if I didn't knock it off.
D: I did come back for a second day.

Weed for tomorrow:
W: going to try for 64 oz again.
E: going to try and walk in the am again. Hoping for 12000 steps.
E: record all food. Start day with green smmothie. Make sure to get my 5 colors.
D: I control this. I will break out of the funk.

Mindy thanks for the welcome back. Ugh on TOM for you.

Last edited by soon2beskinnyCarma; 06-17-2014 at 10:16 PM.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 05:29 AM   #167  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Carma~welcome back!

Mindy~TOM after 105 days. YUCK!

I got called into work yesterday morning so I had to reschedule that DR appt. DANG IT! at least I was been able to get in today, (after work). I'm on a 8 day stretch of work now (since I worked yesterday)

I went to the gym Monday night, and I ran 2.5 miles last night. I was pretty happy that I did it. I didn't have any wine either (the last two nights.) Since I have a dr apt tonight I wont workout, but I have that bug again!

PMDD and vitamin D front: since taking the vitamin d at the same time everyday, I haven't had as much of the fatigue I was feeling. That is good. AND, I have been able to break out of the mood swings with success. That really makes me happy. (I still have a 4 days before TOM, so I'm a little nervous.)

W 64 oz
E not much today
E No whites at dinner
D keep my mood swings down. They have been terrible the last few days.

Last edited by jcatron243; 06-18-2014 at 05:32 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 07:16 AM   #168  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

So after 105 days TOM comes back with a vengeance. YIKES!!! Scale IS moving down, just like I thought. Keep going this week back to the low 180's please.

Stopped in to GNC yesterday to ask about some new supplements I've heard about. Talked with my resident trainer there for a while. He suggested no carbs in the am before workout, just protein and fat. Have carbs after workout and for lunch, then not at night. I also bought a womens energy pack with some stuff I have never tried. We shall see if this helps at all.

Carma- One day at a time. Just do your best each day

Jeni- Glad the vitamin D is helping.

It is storming here, so no outside run. Dentist this morning so not sure about my workout today.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 08:52 PM   #169  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Hey chicks! I had a whole post last night, but my computer ate it, so I gave up!

Carma, glad both your brother and sister are out of the woods a bit. As for the alcoholic SIL, it's a disease, no one can help her if she doesn't want it. Believe me, I know. I love my Dad and my heart is breaking, but my Dad has been an alcoholic for as long as I can remember.

Ah, my Dad. Not good at all. Chemo not working, tumors on his brain have doubled in size, tumor in his leg coming back with a vengenace.

Mindy, keep us posted on the GNC stuff.

Jeni, was going to ask how you made out at the Dr, but saw your FB post, sounds like not so great. Sorry.

W 100
E sculpt class
E OP
D Just for today again....
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:37 PM   #170  

Weed update:
W:96 oz
E:no walk again 9700 steps
E:ate slightly better today. Closer to my calorie goal still over. Did well til afternoon.Need to plan and shop but working so much at my fil and on vaca next week.
D:feeling better mood wise

Weed for tomorrow
W:64oz
E:determined to walk in am
E: shooting for under 2000.
D:the circulation of confidence is better than the circulation of money. James Madison

218.4 this am. Tomorrow is another day.
Old 06-19-2014, 07:43 AM   #171  
mtiger

Wink

So yesterday was a tough one. TOM just kicked my butt. It was stormy all day and I felt like doing nothing but curling up in a ball and sleeping. Went to the dentist and washed the sheets. That was about it. Weight is coming down as TOM passes....182.6 today.

There are a lot of pills in the active pack but I choke them down. Not sure if they are helping or just passing TOM. We shall see. I am at least going to walk today.
Old 06-19-2014, 10:23 PM   #172  

No time for personals
Weed review
W:100 oz
E:walked 20 minutes am, 10 minutes at lunch
Eretty good about 1900 calories
D:slowly getting back into the swing of things.

Weed for tomorrow
W:80 oz
E: trying for walk
E:going to try and keep it around 1800
Dne day at a time
Old 06-20-2014, 05:46 AM   #173  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies.

MM~Well the one good thing is that the doctor took me off of asprin. Now I am waiting for my other doc to call me in a rx. I hope they call and let me know if they do.

Mindy~I'm interested in seeing how this energy pack works out.

Carma~glad you are getting back in the swing of things.

I did really well on Monday and Tuesday with my workouts. Not so Much on Weds (dumb dr. apt) and last night I was just so exhausted! Tonight I am going to drive my sister home, so no workout tonight. Tomorrow! I will get there!

W 64 oz
E not much today
E 1700 cals
D make it through the day. worked 8 12 hour days. Ready for some time off!
Old 06-20-2014, 08:59 AM   #174  
mtiger

Wink

Did 4 miles yesterday...pretty good after the crappy day on Wed. Had pinterest dinner with my girls last night, so eating was off a little. Scale still had 182.6 today, so not bad. Gonna run this morning before heat or rain. Tomorrow is weigh-in at WW. Hopefully it will be pretty good.

Staying on plan today.
Protein and fat before workout.
Carbs when I get back.
Drink water...I slack when I'm home for the summer.
Old 06-21-2014, 12:10 AM   #175  

Weed review
W:72 oz
E:no walk 15000 steps
E: like 1500 If i remembered it all
D: feeling strong

Weed for tomorrow
W:80 oz
E:going to be tough as leaving on vaca. Try for 30 minute morning/30 min evening
E: 1800 goal
D: I will be strong this trip.
Old 06-21-2014, 11:04 AM   #176  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Morning, still working on floating on the heap pile. Last Monday I had to take both son and dog to Dr's for antibiotics. I was somewhat paniced as I had never seen my ds tonsils so infected. Both are doing better now. Next week is a three day trip with ds to get him tested, then registrared for college fall classes. Some stress has been involved because of misinformation/lack of information, but the college employees are all genuine and have been great to work with. Myself, well my weight is below the panic point but habit is not flowing yet. I started this morning with 20 mins of aerobics and this felt really good. After posting I will measure the rest of the days water(50 oz) and eat something for breakfast. It's been hard to eat in the am. Making a point to take vitamens daily and Hanging in there! Hope everyone is doing well. Will try to check in before the Thursday trip.

Carma, wishing you a great vacation. I need to clean my house badly, hoping you inspire me.

Mindy, you are working hard at good habits, it will be interesting to see how eating differently before you run makes you feel. Your pinterest dinner sounds FUN.

Mavis, my heart aches for your Dad's hard journey and yours with him. It must be very hard to watch this decline.

Jeni,, Glad to hear you caught the workout bug again, could you send it this way, tee, hee! So good to hear your mood swings.are less with Vit D regularity.

Have a great weekend!
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 01:44 PM   #177  
Calorie Counter

Hi ladies. No time for personals!

I got in a really good workout this morning with DH! (well it was a slow run 3.75 miles and weights)

Dr. started me on Zoloft, so here goes this try of fixing my rollercoaster of moods. Got P. O'd at a close co-worker who basically told me I was starting a gateway drug and it was better to have a roller coaster of emotions than to take anything to help because it was going to lead me to a path with Meth, heroine and the like. I have tried everything natural to help, even the doctor said that. I am not weak, I just need help right now!! AND I'm not a drug user!

W 80 oz
E 60 minute workout! DONE
E 1700 cals
D have a great day. Crazy b-day party, and do not break my leg roller skating!
Old 06-21-2014, 10:56 PM   #178  

Okay quick personals then weed review.
Jeni: gateway drug??? Is your coworker on crack or confusing Zoloft with Xanax. There is a time for antidepressants. Just make sure you take them as prescribed and don't suddenly stop. I just started a supplement called sunny mood. Seems to be helping get me out of the funk somewhat. It has vitamin d3,mg, chromium, fish oil, rhodiola,lemon balm extract, passionflower extract, Damiana, l-theanine, saffron and bioperine complex.

Diana: I wish my house was clean. We are fixing up a rental. Sadly my house has been ignored.

Mavis: hugs

Mindy: hope the scale was nice at ww. I am glad that you are getting your workouts on target.

Kris: hi, hope works getting better.
Old 06-21-2014, 11:03 PM   #179  

So day one of vacation. Stopped at Carlos bake shop from cake boss. The lobster tail totally worth all almost 600 calories but I worked out for 40 minutes at the hotel and swam 30 minutes. So I ate all but 40 of my exercise calories. I also got 96 oz water.

Weed for tomorrow
W:80 oz minimum
E: going to try for 1/2 hour treadmill in am. Also going hiking at cape henlopin in delaware.
E:I would like to stay around 1900.
D: relax and enjoy life.

Last edited by soon2beskinnyCarma; 06-21-2014 at 11:04 PM.
Old 06-21-2014, 11:43 PM   #180  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Default Yes!!!!!

I got back on!

Holy cow girls. We did havasu, moved into new house, havasu again with kids last weekend, Caaraazy work schedule and my computer died (well my wifi card did). And then, could not remember my 3fc password. Man am I glad to be back. SERIOUSLY GLAD!

I have a lot of catching up to do. Just wanted to scream I MISS YOU LADIES! I'm starting fresh tomorrow and will be here!!!!!!

Woot!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote