Old 03-27-2014, 08:26 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

Diana:yes the quest bar was good. I have tried cinnamon roll and banana nut. I did not put it in a microwave but did put it over a cup of cinnamon tea. The steam from the tea had the same softening principle I think. It is primarily a run thing. The bars are primarily a whey protein and some chemicals I can't pronounce but they have 20 grams of protein in them. Good job with the 30 minutes in the am. Sometimes at night I walk in place while watching T.V. Oh and I am a foodie. I think about food constantly. Probably always will. The important part is cooking it healthily and making better choices.

Mindy: I hate busy weeks like that. So exciting for your trip soon. We have just over a month until our cruise to Bermuda. Sorry your struggling with weight loss. I think I am at a mid cycle bloat/backed up time. I way in tomorrow and Monday as it is the last of the month. Will see how it is. I have been good so it has to be the hormones.

Jeni: ugh on the braces. I think my daughter will need them. Pricey. I am going to delay a bit as she still has a ton of teeth to lose.

Kris: hope your finding something that works for you.

Mavis: hugs to you and prayers for your father.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:20 AM   #122  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Leg workout was a killer..especially after a three mile run. I did all that i could until my legs were dying. Still 183.6.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:11 PM   #123  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Looking forward to a day in the studio with fellow artist, painting on a chicken series - too fun. Got lunch premade and dinner pre-planned. Will have a water container in studio and did 30 mins this am. Attitude better, still a work in progress. Will be going on a mini vacation to Portland and Stevenson, Wa this weekend. We are going to a friends screen opening and then hanging out at a resort -relaxing. Have pre-planned what I need to order, think that should be o.k.. Might get to swim, love the water. I might not check in for a few days, or might say hi if I can figure out my smart phone.

Jeni, Like the Stop negative Thinking, boy have I been working on mental stuff.

Mindi, have fun at the conference and congrats on your anniversary. Good news about a week in the Mountains, so where are you headed from MI? Growing up in Cincy , we always headed towards the Appalatian or Smoky's.

Carla, Sometimes at night I walk in place while watching tv also. Luckily my dh is mostly patient with this habit, thanks for the reminder. 20g of protein, nice, and that Quest bar/tea combo sounds yummy. Yes, I think wanting to make healthier choices in the food area is huge, this is a great group to help remind me why.

Kris, hope you can wear your wedding ring soon.

Mavis,

Last edited by workinglikeadog; 03-28-2014 at 12:12 PM. Reason: add word
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:50 PM   #124  
Calorie Counter

Quick stop by~~

W 64 oz
E 60 minutes before bball practices
E 1400 cals
D enjoy enjoy enjoy
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 08:28 AM   #125  
mtiger

Wink

No gym yesterday. Had a going away party for a co-worker. Had a few drinks and fun. Still the same weight today 183.8. Since getting to the the gym will be tough this next week I need to make sure I get there this weekend.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:23 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Hey ladies! Missed you all!

Cancer sucks. Dad has started chemo, may give him a little more time. As long as it does not make him too sick to enjoy the time he has....

Working, hope you have a fabulous weekend away!!

Mindy, keep on keeping on. Have you taken your measurements? Might see a change there before you do on the scale.

Jeni, hope you did enjoy!

Kris, Sorry about crazy town. Been living there too. Juicing sounds like a great kick start! Probably the only appliance I don't own. They are giving one away in a fit challenge at work, I bought lots of raffle tickets!

Carma, I so identify with the foodie comments. I sometimes watch the Food Channel while I run on the dreadmill. LOL

W 100 doing OK with this
E Went to the Y this AM, ran for 30, walked for about 20 (warm up & cool down and then a friend I have not seen in ages was there so we walked on the indoor track to catch up for a few!) Also did Fitlinxx which is the weight circuit (machines) at my Y. Grocery shopped and that crap.
E OP, not perfect, but OK
D More frigging snow tonight, tomorrow is gonna be a never get dressed day!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:21 PM   #127  
Calorie Counter

MM~ It's good to see you!

Mindy~Keep up the good work! It may not show on the scale, but I am sure you are looking good!

W 80 oz
E run today if the weather holds it will be outside, if not gym time with DH
E Need to eat cleaner today! 1400 cals
D Enjoy my good mood!
Old 03-31-2014, 07:24 AM   #128  
mtiger

Wink

So cut my 99 minute workout down a bit. I got in 6.2 miles/10K in 83 minutes. What did the scale do for me?? Not a thing. 183.8 again.....
It will be a bad workout week. COnferences till 8:30 two nights, taking my hubby to Cirque de so lei?? on thursday for our anniversary. He doesnt know it. Then we leave Saturday morning. Well I will do the best I can do.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:54 AM   #129  
Calorie Counter

Great run Mindy!

No run for me yesterday. Sat on my booty all day long.

Today is a different day! I work 6-2 (crazy) for training today and tomorrow. The plan is to get chicken in the crockpot and then head to the gym after DH gets off work.

W 64 oz
E 60 minutes
E 1400 cals
D be positive
Old 04-01-2014, 07:32 AM   #130  
Calorie Counter

Hi everyone

I only ran a mile yesterday Today will be better, cooking class = 60 minute workout!

W 64 oz
E 60 minutes
E I'm not going to count today. potluck of treats at the training.
D stay away from negative people
Old 04-01-2014, 09:50 PM   #131  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Skamania Lodge was fantastic, we wanna go it again next year. It was so good to get away for the weekend and DO nothing, plus no cooking and enjoyed gourmet food - YUM. I enjoyed the jacuzzi and sauna, wish I could bring those home with me.

Mindy, happy anniversary and enjoy Cirque de so lei.

Jeni, don't you love your crockpot. I put a deer roast in this a.m. before heading for town and it made dinner so easy.

Mavis, good to see your post. Can't believe you had more snow - that white stuff has got to be getting old. Hoping your dad does well with the chemo.

Hello Carma and Kris

This week:
W- 50 oz of water- Will measure this daily for a while.
E- 30mins a.m. and try for 30 mins mid day.
E- Continue with NO whites.- Interesting that over the weekend I had potatoes probably twice a day and weighted in this a.m. no change from my pre-vacation weight. While I'm glad I didn't gain, the starch -I think -stalled my typical weight loss I've been experiencing with the NO whites diet. Gonna eliminate potatoes (at least try) until I am at goal or slightly under.
D-Get back OP - exercise, water and diet!
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:40 AM   #132  
mtiger

Wink

More conferences tonight....till 8:30. This gets old quick. So no time to workout today or tomorrow. Then Friday night looks like we pack. Can't wait to get to those mountains. I'm sure they have a fitness room and we will need to hit it a few times. So excited, but so much to do yet before we can relax and enjoy.

I won't be posting while we are gone since it is more difficult to do on my phone. I'm sure I will post some pics to FB though.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:40 AM   #133  
Calorie Counter

Diana~I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend away!

Mindy~I hope you have a blast!

I got in a decent workout yesterday with DH! He is the perfect workout partner. I do my thing he does his. It's supposed to be a nice day, so I plan on getting outside and running! It has to be done early today because it is conference week for us too and the kids are out early.

W 80 oz
E run. outside I hope. (editing: got outside to run, 6.5 miles 67:55 my average pace was 10:39!! my fastest mile was at the end it was 9:56!!) The best thing was that I could have gone farther. If I didn't have to get my kids I would have tried for 10 miles. I want to continue to run outside, but the kiddos are on spring break next week. so my choice is to run with them biking, leaving them home alone, or treadmill running. It is my long work week so I will be working out at the gym at night so I really only have to think about Tuesday and Friday)
E 1400 cals
D "You can't let one bad moment spoil a bunch of good ones"- Dale Earnhardt

Last edited by jcatron243; 04-02-2014 at 02:58 PM.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:27 AM   #134  
mtiger

Wink

Good run Jeni- You have gotten so quick. Great!! Wish I was keeping up with you. I can't even make it to the gym once this week and then next week is vacay. Yikes!!!
Old 04-04-2014, 05:32 AM   #135  
Calorie Counter

Have a good time, Mindy!

Wow, was I sick yesterday. feeling a bit better today so its off to work I go.

W 64 oz
E BBall practice. Its our last one!
E1400 cals
D Make it through work