Old 03-09-2014, 12:49 PM   #61  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Mavie - I will be praying for your daddy. I'm very sorry to hear he's not well. There are so many advances in the medical treatments available. I hope you get some encouraging news.

As for your technology question, I am typing on an old Dell laptop. I have an Ipad, but recent broke the keypad cover and I don't like typing on the screen. I do like not dealing with viruses and whatnot on it. It my favorite for browsing (hello pinterest).

Speaking of which. Did everyone who wanted to get on our secret board get on? Sorry I flaked out for a bit. If you need to be added, let me know.

I slept until 8:30 this morning which is unheard of. I have a ton of stuff to do today. Gonna go check on tile at the new house. Here's a little progress pic. Sorry the first one is so dark. Light emerald tile and teal carpet had to go. BeforeBellingham before 003 - Copy (Copy).jpg
In progress!bellingham progress 2 039 - Copy (Copy).jpg

Okay. Again time to feed people here. Have a blessed Sunday. Back later to set up WEED for the week.

Last edited by Nixmom; 03-09-2014 at 12:51 PM.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 10:37 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Mavis: will pray for your dad. Keep us posted. Did my run 46:25 time total. 14:57 mile average. Lots of hills. Ran the whole time. 1017 out of 1130ish runners. Not bad considering I was not in tip top shape.

Kris: no clue what secret page your talking about.

Diana& mindy:
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:54 PM   #63  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Good Evening Ladies, not my best week. Eating and exercise both need improvement. Here's to the week ahead. Here's the plan for this week.

MM, so sorry to hear about your Dad. I have an inspiron labtop, it suits me and I like to shut the top at night and have a clean desk look.

Kris, I need to be held more accountable also, will share some focus power with you. No clue what secret page your talking about either, but I am new on this thread.

W- 50 oz of water
E- 30 mins. in a.m. plus 30 mins. mid-day walk
E- Write down & act as if showing to Jillian for approval.
D-Focus, you know what is needed to get results.
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 02:24 AM   #64  
The Sky is the Limit!

Default Secret Board

Sorry ladies. It probably sounded really bad. I meant the Pinterest Weed N Feed Board - its only secret in the respect that it doesn't post all over face book and other places when you pin to it. If you're on pinterest too, let me know your user name, I'll get you on. Its just a place for us to share recipes and inspirational pins.

Since I'm here (although its almost midnight )...

Carma - How was the trainer and the race? I am going to hunt down a 5k and sign up. Even if I have to walk it. I would love hear about your experience today!

Diana - Thank you! I could use some focus power. I have been eating my way through my days and it has to stop.

So I am going to work to be POP on the Simple Start plan on WW. Went to store tonight and my fridge looks like a farmers market exploded in it. I really want this to work.

Weed for the week:
W - 100 oz day (oye)
E - M/W/F 30 minute walk with dogs
E - WW logged.
D - Believe in yourself and work through today. The only moment you can control is NOW.

Here's to a great week ladies.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:32 AM   #65  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

SO much to catch up on. Hope I don't miss anything.

Kris- WELCOME back girl. I've missed you. You CAN and WILL get in shape. No excuses. I don't see the problem with the "lovely" teal carpet. Geesh LOL!!

MM- So sorry to hear about dad. Hoping for the best. We recently got a new Gateway desktop. The new operating system has taken some getting used to.

Carma- Good for you on the race. Gives one a sense of accomplishment. I need to do a few this year.

Working- I am so looking forward to frogs. It is supposed to be 40 today but there is snow on the way for Wed. REALLY???

Husband wanted to do the 99 minute workout on the treadmill yesterday...so we did. I walked the first hour probably then realized if I stepped it up a little I could make 10K. I did it. We are going to do that every Sunday (gym is quiet) and I will see how far I can get.

No weight loss for me after that. TOM has rolled through so I am hoping something good will happen here soon.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:50 AM   #66  
Calorie Counter

Good morning from Anaheim! It is day three of our trip, and I am yet again up at 4am. Our trip is going well! My body really is noticing the lack of vitamins, I wish I brought my multi-vitamin. I'm not craving the junk food at all. Even my son isn't asking for all of the treats he normally does, and he is making healthier choices for meals! We all opted for fruits and veggies as a mid morning snack yesterday! (This is really huge for us!) we are also all drinking water as well! Oh and the weather? 85!

I'm not going to do personals till I get home, but:

MM~ sorry about your Dad.

Kris~welcome back!

Last edited by jcatron243; 03-10-2014 at 07:52 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:02 PM   #67  

Kris: by experience today do you mean was I sore? Answer no. If your talking about the run then it was better than expected. I looked at my last 5 k results(when I was 34) I was at 43 minutes. I didn't have stomach flu leading up to it though. I was similar weight too. As far as the personal trainer. She is nice. They are workin on my fitness plan for 4 weeks. I get an email Friday and start Monday. I will be doing weight training Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday. I will do cardio those days too which leaves my piloxing night(mon or wed.) free. I will continue my running training. Going for 10k. If I want actual 1:1 workout. It will be an additional 50 dollars for 1 session. 40 or 45 dollars for 3 sessions each or 35 for 5 sessions. Will see how month 1 goes. She measured me but I can't remember my exact measurements. The will be in Fridays email I think. I am not supposed to weigh in but probably will weekly. Good job on turning your fridge into a farmers market.

Diana: sending willpower and motivation your way.

Jeni: glad to hear your going healthy Disney.

Mindy: 99 minutes on a treadmill? Awesome.

Mavis:
Old 03-10-2014, 11:03 PM   #68  

Oh and kris I just started a Pinterest account how do I find you?
Old 03-10-2014, 11:05 PM   #69  

Weed for week:

W: 100 oz
E: going to try for 1 hr cardio a day.
E: 1700 calories
D: you got this.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:21 AM   #70  
The Sky is the Limit!

Carma - on pinterest try to find me. User name is KJensen or my email is [email protected]. What is your user name? So glad you made the race and didn't let your tummy give you an excuse to not do it! I AM GOING TO DO A 5K THIS YEAR. Going to keep relying on info from you and the other running chicks to get me excited and keep me motivated to do it. I currently hate running.

Jen - Soaking up our Cali sun are ya! Hope you are having an amazing adventure. Enjoy sister!

Mtiggie - bunches! Thank you lady. Everytime I look at your weight I remember how far you've come. You pulled ahead years ago and I should have just pushed through with you. Funny how long we've "known" each other. Thanks for the welcome back!

Mavie - I said prayers for ya last night. I'll be doing it again tonight, and every chance I get here on out. My hubby made sausage gravy Sunday morning... and I thought about you.... as I ate it.

Diana - Hows your "jillian is watching" working?

I am proud to say that I stayed under points today, plus walked dogs with hubby for 30 minutes AND made myself do 100 sit ups. I'm off to a good start!

Here's to a great Tuesday ladies. I have a Council meeting, so I may not be here tomorrow. If its out early enough I'll be checking in!
Old 03-11-2014, 07:32 AM   #71  
mtiger

Wink

Kris- 100 situps???Really??? Ouch. I did 30 crunches and 30 side crunches yesterday and that was certainly enough. I also did a bunch of shoulder work. Today.....legs. We have been together a long time and I truly miss you when you're not here. You can do this....and you CAN run. Trust me.

Jeni- Looking good there at the park. You have done SO well. Congrats!!!!

Week 4 of my plan. TOM is gone so come on scale and drop some pounds. Spring break is in 4 weeks and I NEED to be back under 180 before then. Gatlinburg Tn, Smoky Mts, pool (yikes), here we come.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:42 PM   #72  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Good Morning Ladies! I got really mad at myself yesterday and I guess that's what I needed to do because I'm doing much better(mentally/diet/exercise) ---need to keep it UP(so the weight can come DOWN)!

Kris, been meaning to ask what is POP? Jillian would have kicked my butt last week, but it is good to write down foods so I can really look at it later. I'm shopping today and am hoping "my fridge looks like a farmers market exploded in it" tonight too.

Mindy, dang that snow- I hope you are at least getting sun with that. Nice treadmill workout, like the every Sunday challenge.

Jeni, good to hear your whole family is eating clean foods at Disney, I'm impressed. Can't believe you have 85 temp, lovely.

Carma, good to hear you are not sore, very nice. I'm hurting enough that I may need an adjustment if my neck and shoulders can't recoup by the end of the week. Awesome to have a personal trainer, talk about a reason to focus.

Mavis, Hugs and prayers.
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 08:40 PM   #73  

Hi all TOM cravings a little more today. Forced myself out for two walks to get my 14713. Second was a walk run. I was trying to sprint on the downhill and work on my form.
I found out a former coworker passed away from cancer today. She was 30. So sad. I made sure to hug both kids.

Kris I sent you a Pinterest email request. Carmaoks at aol. Holy crap on the 100 sit-ups.

Diane: it's nice when getting mad at yourself turns to motivation and not depression.

Mindy: jealous of the smoky mountains. It looked gorgeous when I drove past that way.

Mavis: prayers sent for your dad. Hugs out to you.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:48 AM   #74  
The Sky is the Limit!

Evening Girls!

Council meeting was short. Just the way I like them! So here I am making good on my goal of daily posting!

Carma! I got your request and am now following you on Pinterest. I think you have to "follow" my boards and then I can add you to pin to Weed N Feed.

Diana - POP is perfectly on plan. Fill that fridge with natures goodies! You can do this! Proud of you for tracking food, regardless of what Jillian may have said.

Mtiggie - 100 like this - 20 straight crunches, 20 to left knee, 20 to right knee, 20 side to side, 20 reverse. I coughed today, and thought I was gonna die.

Jen

So I was 227 on Sunday. This morning, 223.2. Tuesday is my weigh in day on weight watchers and it works for me. Plus it encourages me to not blow it on Mondays and the "back to work" blues every week. I realize its water weight (and Yes I am eating plenty). Just glad that the scale is moving. I am shooting for 1% loss each week. Next number 221.

Okay -getting late. Gotta check some bills and head to bed. Be good to yourselves!
Old 03-12-2014, 10:15 AM   #75  
mtiger

Wink

Kris- I probably wouldnt be able to move after that. I did some side crunches at the gym and boy do I feel those. Good job this week. Keep it up. I cant seem to lose anything. Still trying.

Carma- Keep moving...good job. Just found out a coworker is retiring because of dementia. She is so young. YIKES!!! We are so fortunate to have good health.

Working- Sometimes a good kick in the butt is needed. Go for it.

So YES, we did get that snow. Looks like more than predicted. No school today. It is our last allowed snow day. There is about 6 inches plus drifts out there. Gonna get some work done today.