1000 Miles In 2014

You're on Page 5 of 21
Go to
  • I'm at 6.7 miles for the year so far. I need to do more but I've discovered Zumba at the gym and am spending more time in those classes and less time on a treadmill or in the pool.
  • Been real motivated to get those miles.

41.75/1000
  • Quick update from me, 46/1000.
  • My weekly check in

45.3 treadmill and outdoor walking miles.
  • Wanting to walk outside with my dog but the wind has settled in for a while. Blowing between 21 and 31 mph right now. So I started the day with Jazzercise and am at 2.5 miles this am. A good start, will get myself out to the studio and organize/paint today.

Hope everyone is doing well & Keep Moving
  • This post seems fun..
    Going to jump in.
    I have only walked
    7/1000 so far... Going to have to kick that up!
  • I think I'll go to a weekly checkin.

55/1000
  • 32 miles for the year ... so a little behind. I've joined a beginner running training group though so that should kick it up a notch.
  • Got a little behind got super busy with some house work. So I kicked my workout up to the Lesilie 4 mile walk (misleading should be the 4 mile bounce and jog lol). Gonna to play some catch up and throw that 4 mile in there on some days.

So far:

20/1000
  • Everyone is doing so awesome!
  • Great job everyone!
  • I'm working through some knee issues so my running has been curtailed. I'm walking a lot more and now doing regular strength work. Good thing there are lots of ways to get miles in

1/1: 1.3 mile walk
    1/2: 2.67 miles
    1/3: 2.67 miles
    1/4: 2.61 mile walk to work
    1/7: 2.67 mile walk
    1/9: 2.67 mile walk
    1/11: 2.61 mile walk to work
    1/14: 2.67 mile walk

January total to date: 19.87 miles
  • Im checking in on the 15th and 30th of each month!

53/1000 outside and treadmill miles

Watch out, lotsakids, Im on your heels!!! ;-)
  • 39.14/1000
  • I'll try too! I'm using the Walk at home with Leslie Sansone DVDs and also taking walks with the stroller when the weather is decent. Did one mile today hopefully will get a second in later!