Pass the stuffing challenge Starts oct 28

You're on Page 5 of 8
Go to
  • I was really slow last couple weeks. I actually increased my calories and started running( walking/running). It is important to remember when you have slow weeks, it will eventually show on the scale.
    Start-220
    Goal- 210

Oct 26-220
    Nov 2- 215.8 loss 4.2
    Nov 9- 214.1 loss 1.7(total 5.9)
  • Well I decided to weigh myself today. I was trying to hold off till Monday, but I was to anxious. I was very surprised. The scale gave me a five pound loss. I have upped the exercise, but I was still very surprised. I weighed myself a couple times to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

SW 244
    CW 236
    GW 234

Looks like if I stick to it I will make my goal and mayber 2 or 3 lbs extra. That's why I love these challenges. I am held accountable and I need that!
  • Quote: Well I decided to weigh myself today. I was trying to hold off till Monday, but I was to anxious. I was very surprised. The scale gave me a five pound loss. I have upped the exercise, but I was still very surprised. I weighed myself a couple times to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

SW 244
    CW 236
    GW 234

Looks like if I stick to it I will make my goal and mayber 2 or 3 lbs extra. That's why I love these challenges. I am held accountable and I need that!

Great Job!
  • Great job to both of you!

Every day weighing is up and down per usual. Yesterday 183, today 185. My "baby" has officially weaned from nursing and I am so flippin' excited to have reached this milestone finally...and curious how it will effect my weightloss. Hopefully it won't make it even more difficult. I know the better sleep has certainly helped.
  • Way to go Melissa on a 5 pound drop !!!!

Zoe, my scale changes my weight every hour it seams. I have started taking pics of myself in those pants I want to fit into. I will still weigh myself once a week but I will really judge my progress by those pants.

Cleancowgirl congtats on your 4.2 pound drop. I hope one day to be a runner. Right now I am doing 2 miles most days on the treadmill. It adjusts my speeds from 2.8 up to 3.1 and I want to change the setting to go up to 3.1 and 3.4 in the next week or two. Any faster that that and I will be at a jog for my short legs.

Hope you all have a good weekend. I have to get my 5 yr old some new pants now that it is finally cooling down in SC. She grows so much from one season to the next. And I am going to choke the life out of my 15 yr old if she doesn't clean her room this weekend. I bribed her and told her she could pick out some boots if she has room done when I am ready to go shopping tomorrow. My husband is just looking forward to taking a nap with the dog tomorrow while all of us girls are shopping. Boring life, but I love it.
  • Sw: 179.6
    Gw: 172

10/28 178.2
    10/30 176.8
    11/2 178.0
  • Not starting my day very good. I was the first one up this morning and ate 2 poptarts without thinking!!! Oh well, I'm not going to let that slip up turn into a whole day of junk eating. I will just log those calories and make sure to eat a more nutritious lunch and dinner. Sometimes I rest on Sundays too, but I am going to do my 2 miles on the treadmill today.
  • SW 186
    CW 184.8 (down 1.2)
    GW 180
  • Weight down a smidge to 215.6 . Worked night shift last night and again tonight. I am looking forward to Monday for Sleep and going for an afternoon run.
  • Not a good weekend... Don't want to see the scale tomorrow
  • My Goal:209

10/28: 227
    11/04:221.4
    11/11:
    11/18:
    11/25:
    11/28:
  • Quote: My Goal:209

10/28: 227
    11/04:221.4
    11/11:
    11/18:
    11/25:
    11/28:
    Awesome loss this week Tori!
  • Sigh, I knew it.

202/203/148
  • Sw: 179.6
    Gw: 172

10/28 178.2
    10/30 176.8
    11/2 178.0
    11/5 178.8 halloween was my downfall. But I took the candy to work last nite so hopefully things will turn around.
  • Just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone. Trying to hold off until Friday for a weigh in. Have been eating pretty well and exercising so hopefully I will like what I see. Everyone who had a setback with halloween, hey it happens. Just start fresh again. We cant beat ourselves up. Everyone keep up the GREAT work!