Pass the stuffing challenge Starts oct 28

You're on Page 3 of 8
Go to
  • I will be joining as well. Starting weight 227, goal weight 210.

Weigh in days:
    10/28-227
    11/4:
    11/11:
    11/18:
    11/27:
  • I'd like to join as well.
    SW: 264.6

My Goal:244( lofty but worth trying)

10/28: 264.6
    11/04:
    11/11:
    11/18:
    11/25:
    11/28:
  • I would like to be at 206 by thanksgiving (about 12lbs down)

My weigh-in day is Wednesday....so my Starting Weight is as of Wednesday, October 23.

Oct 23: 218.5
    October 30: 216
    November 6: 213
    November 13:212
    November 20: 207 (only one more pound to go!!)
    November 27: 204.8 !!!!!!
    Goal: 206
    I did it!!! WOOOO! Happy Thanksgiving, all!
  • I want to join
    Hi, I'm 194 pounds and getting bigger. Damn this is really freaking me out because I can't believe that I've allowed myself to get to this size. Unbelievable. Anyway I'd like to start this challenge tomorrow. It's Monday here already in New Zealand so I'll be starting in the morning on Tuesday.
    My goal weight is to lose 44 pounds, but I'll be happy just to lose 10 pounds by the end of the 30 days. I don't know how to use the measurement thingee. So I'll just pop in once a week with my results. Thanks again.
  • Sw 148.8
    Gw 142.8
  • Ok. Jumped on the scale and didn't like what I saw
    SW 244
    GW 234

Going grocery shopping after I get the kiddo on bus. No junk in the house!!! The family is just going to have to eat what I do this time! Good luck everyone.
  • Sw: 179.6
    Gw: 172

10/28 178.2

Ill be weighing daily I hope that's ok.
  • Welcome all new members and our fall challenge members. You can weigh in when you like. If you want to weigh daily that is fine as long as we have a weekly weight at some point. I have a spread sheet I keep track and will just post the 3 biggest losers every week. Good luck everyone! We can do this!
  • I'm up in weight today. I did over eat yesterday. Most should be water weight but we shall see. I hope to get it back off really quickly.

SW: 235
    GW: 223

10/28- 234.2
  • Just wanted to check in. Getting ready to make some dinner, either eggs or salmon? Then I will hop on the treadmill for 2 miles while I listen to my daughter practice reading (she in in K.) Hope you all have a good day
    I will post my weekly weight but my scales suck. I really just want to fit in to a pair of Old Navy pants that I have had forever. I can button them but I don't think I could sit down in them with out busting out the button or splitting the rear end out LOL!!
  • This will be my first challenge on this forum! I was 188.2 on my last weigh in (Thursday) and I hope to be 180 by thanksgiving! Not sure if I can reach it or not, but I want to try!
  • Quote: Just wanted to check in. Getting ready to make some dinner, either eggs or salmon? Then I will hop on the treadmill for 2 miles while I listen to my daughter practice reading (she in in K.) Hope you all have a good day
    I will post my weekly weight but my scales suck. I really just want to fit in to a pair of Old Navy pants that I have had forever. I can button them but I don't think I could sit down in them with out busting out the button or splitting the rear end out LOL!!
    That made me laugh about the pants. I bet we can all relate to that. I have the next size down pants in the closet I pull out once in a while. They aren't even close to buttoning yet. lol
  • Quote: I'm up in weight today. I did over eat yesterday. Most should be water weight but we shall see. I hope to get it back off really quickly.

SW: 235
    GW: 223

10/28- 234.2
    I am sure it is water weight. This is a new week! The weekend tends to mess us up but as long as you get back on track the next day you will meet your goal.

welcome all new members!
  • I didn't get my walk in today, my 5 year old daughter has a stomach bug so I was cleaning up puke and cuddling with her. I just carried her to bed, not sure how much longer I will be able to do that But I ate within my calorie range and will get my walk in tomorrow. This will just count as a rest day. I try to get in 5 walks a week.
  • OK first day.... I didn't overeat and stayed on track but didn't have time to work out because I had a midterm that... I FAILED! Crud! Anyway, I can take it again next week. I have no idea why I thought I wanted to learn taxes! All I wanted to do was go get ice cream after class but, I didn't!