Old 12-12-2013, 10:29 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 268/163/155

Height: 5 foot 6

up 6 lbs… i don't want to talk about it.. ok i do want to talk about it lol went on a 4 day mini vacation to visit family and ate everything in site. then did xmas baking.. cookie dough is the devil i swear! i was originally up 15 lbs in 4 days but its slowly coming back off day 3 of being back on track today! and I'm going constantly minus a work party dec 21 and xmas eve and day. so i prob will not reach my 155 goal i had set for xmas but i should at least be back down to 159
Kymish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:28 PM   #77  
vix

Hey Kymish! I'm sure that gain was mainly sodium and water weight, I don't think it's possible to gain so much in 4 days so I think it will come off soon enough! But oh, cookie dough is absolutely the devil but I loooove it!!

Whatever happens we'll start off 2014 with clear goals and more motivated than before right?!

Today was 4 weeks for me since starting on phen caps and my new healthy lifestyle and I'm down another 2.2 pounds this week. I've kept to my 8 glasses of water a day or more the last couple days and it's really helped me feel better! I feel like I'm always drinking but it's better than always eating!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!
vix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:00 AM   #78  

vix u were correct!! i woke up today and jumped on the scale and rubbed my eyes…. 3 times… down to 157.1 !!! heck yes… that puts me 2.1 lbs from my goal for the 20th. so even if i don't make it i am darn close lol. 111 lbs lost so far <3…. not sure if i missed the posts put has anyone started a new challenge for when this one ends ?

vix what are phen caps ?? and good for you for being down 2.2 lbs this week <3

Last edited by Kymish; 12-17-2013 at 11:00 AM.
Old 12-17-2013, 12:27 PM   #79  
vix

Hey Kymish! Glad to be of help! Well done on getting back down!! And I am so in awe of you losing 111 pounds!! Seriously, congrats!!

Phen caps are this phentermine alternative my friend told me about - it curbs your appetite but it's mainly natural and there are no side effects so I thought I would try it as they have a money back offer but it's actually worked really well. Some people are anti supplements but I think if it works for you then great.

Had a sneaky weigh in today and was thrilled to see 161 on the scale! I feel like I need to try extra ahard before Christmas because I want to give myself some room for relaxing during the holidays although I am so determined not to just let it all go this year.
vix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:54 AM   #80  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vix View Post
Had a sneaky weigh in today and was thrilled to see 161 on the scale! I feel like I need to try extra ahard before Christmas because I want to give myself some room for relaxing during the holidays although I am so determined not to just let it all go this year.
I was JUST saying that to my friend. that i was on my way to do some cardio so i can get skinnier before xmas week just to gain some back lol. i passed up all the deliciousness last xmas so i could stay on track and focus so i think this year i will be giving in and having a couple "cheat" days

hope you have a great xmas week!!
Old 12-20-2013, 08:03 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 186/ticker/135

Height: 5' 5.5

So I met goal!!! I had been hovering around it for a few weeks. Holidays are so tough.. I lost a total of 12.2 lbs for the challenge which tells me at this point I can lose about 1 lb a week, not great but I'll take it. I think thats way I love these weekly longer challenges. It shows you the big picture.

Now to make it through the rest of the holidays....

Great job everyone sticking with it
Turtle11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:23 AM   #82  

Turtle11 way to go! i was sooooo offing close to goal. i had set 155 and i weighed in this am at 155.9 i was like JUST GIVE ME THE .9 !!! but my scale didnt cooperate lol either way any loss is a loss so I'm happy!!
congrats to you and to everyone else who lost anything on this challenge!!

im looking forward to the next one !