5 pound Challenge #231

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Everyone is welcome to join!

Here's how it works:

Post your starting weight (sw) and your goal weight (gw).
    Come back anytime to update with your current weight (cw).
    The first person to reach their 5 pound goal is the winner!
    That person then starts a new thread for the next 5 pound challenge!

Have fun and good luck!!

SW: 257.6
    GW: 252.6
  • Congrats!

SW 216
    GW 211
  • Hey you did it even with your birthday! Good job!

sw:249.4
    gw:244.4
  • Hopefully I will be competing this challenge and not pedaling backwards. LOL

SW: 252.0
    CW: 252.0
    GW: 247.0
  • Congratulations!

SW: 170.8
    GW: 165.8
  • Only believe! You are a rock star! Won a weightloss challenge the day after your birthday!! Yay you

Sw 339
    Cw 339
    Gw 334

The stars aligned and I actually got to Zumba last night- it makes me happy.
  • I'll join for the good company!

SW : 148.8 lbs
    CW : 148.8 lbs
    GW : 143.8 lbs At the rate I am losing, this seems like a fairly distant dream.
  • I'm happy to see so many joining in the challenge. I hope a few more join us. I like the competition LOL
    mountain mama I was so proud of myself yesterday. There were 12 mini cupcakes in the package and I ate 2.. and they are tiny! I had to do well since I only needed a little bit to win the challenge.
  • Good Job Only believe! no pigging out on the cupcakes now that you have won!
  • Quote: Good Job Only believe! no pigging out on the cupcakes now that you have won!
    No chance of that happening, Hubby ate 'em.
  • sw 167.4
    GW 162.4

going the wrong way still! Ugh, but i WILL get it figured out!
  • I'm starting to slow down after a few days of good losses. Only down .2 from yesterday.
    I'm wishing us all a great weekend!
    SW: 257.6
    CW: 257.4 (-.2)
    GW: 252.6
  • SW:252.0
    CW:253.4 (dinner at restaruant last night)
    GW:247.0
  • Good morning, I bounced back up to 250.6, I knew I didn't flush out that fast!

ah well it'll go down!
  • ONLY BELIEVE and doing it on your BIRTHDAY week too Well that is the best present! LOL Way to go!

Oh its a good thing I did not post yesterday as I lost 3 lbs of water last night and would be in a big lead ... not cheating... so starting today!

SW 248
    CW 248

GW 243 and I had better get closer to this weight THIS time as I am starting higher than the last challenge ggrgrrrrrrr lol