Lazyman Marathon - August Challenge

You're on Page 3 of 13
Go to
  • Quote: I don't walk outside.. it's too hot so I walk inside. If I can do the 20 min equals one mile then I got in 2.5 miles yesterday Aug 1st.
    You could pick up a cheap pedometer and have it count your walking steps
  • 0.875 miles by today (I hurt my knee a couple days ago and I didn't realize how much it would effect me). I've sorted out a good walking route though and look forward to keeping you updated!
  • 11mi in the past two days. Checked out two groups from campus, and walked down to the mall. I got sunburned though
  • 1.11 miles today. Makes up for yesterdays not total mile. 2 miles total so far.
  • Quote: 11mi in the past two days. Checked out two groups from campus, and walked down to the mall. I got sunburned though
    Wow, great start!!! You're almost halfway done.
  • 2 miles for August 2nd.
  • 8/1 - 2 miles
    8/2 - 3.5 miles

Total miles so far: 5.5
  • Tabbycat here.

Aug 3: 3 miles
  • You guys are doing amazing! I'm gonna have to try out my pedometer today because I'm spending the day with my niece at an art fair so lots of walking around!!
  • 8/1: 2.61 miles
    8/2: 4.40 miles
    8/3: 2.61 miles

16.58 miles remaining
  • I found my pedometer so I should do less guessing in the future! 2.43 miles today (so far!). 3.31 miles total (rounded up the first for sake of addition).
  • everyone is doing great!

3.1 for today for me
  • I walked 5.2 miles today at an art fair! So much more fun that way!!
  • 2 miles today (for a total so far of 6.5 miles)
  • I just discovered the endomondo app. I love it as it also ties in with myFitnesspal.com. Walked 2 miles today for a total of 4 so far!