4th of July to Halloween Challenge!

You're on Page 13 of 36
Go to
  • After a not-so-good week, I weighed the same as last week. I'll take that! Glad the scale didn't move in a upward direction! Here's to a new week! I'm off for a long walk now.
  • I want to be in on this! I'll add my name next Monday. My weigh in was sky rocketed from being bad on vacation and t.o.m. hit as we were coming home, showed I had gained 8 lbs! As of this morning its back to where it should have been.

Now I've gotta start thinking about what I want to be for Halloween that I wouldn't have been in years past.
  • I've lost 9.4 lbs so far in this challenge! I've just got to keep it off and add more to it!
  • Quote: Juice fast definitely did NOT work!! By 3 pm, I was feeling lightheaded and weak, and ended up eating everything sight . But I was good yesterday, probably from feeling so gross from my binge. I lost ~1/2 lbs from Sunday - at 127.4 this morning! Woohooooo!! I have a suspicious feeling it's because I'm so dehydrated (it's so hot here in Chicago right now), but I"ll take what I can get..
    I'm in Chicago area too, and I concur. Soooo hot.

Quote: Weighed myself this morning with 0.4 pounds gone, not a big loss but I did lose 2.2 pounds last week which for me is a big loss. I won't put it on the spreadsheet until tomorrow though - for the same reason as seize the day, maybe i'll get on the scale tomorrow with another 0.1 pound gone.
    Congrats on the loss! Unfortunately my loss did not increase, but I will take any loss I can get! At least the scale is moving in the right direction, haha.

Down 0.6 from last week and feeling good. Hopefully next week I can get some bigger numbers!
  • Back up to my starting weight for this challenge. Le sigh. I guess this is what maintenance looks like?
  • Joined in the challenge! I've been eating better since July 1st and have already lost 6 pounds, I'm so happy and excited for this journey, because the time is right and God is on my side!
  • Stayed the same as last week. Stayed under my calories but too much junk and sodium. At least I didn't gain.
  • Congrats to all of you who lost or maintained - remember, maintaining is better than gaining! My official MF weigh in is on Friday, but unofficially I'm down 4 pounds as of today!
  • congratz you guys! you guys ROCKS!!!
    I must find back my motivation...

• losing week. oh ya face first in the fridge. and up a couple of lbs.

the thing is, the binges are getting smaller. Im actually not sure if i would even quantify that one as a binge, as opposed to a simple over eating- which is fine. i mean, less over eating is better- but it happens and that should be okay. I am working really hard on giving myself permission to eat.

doesn't help that i did a big grocery run for the party on sat either....

i'm off work today and it's incredibly got like 40C with humidity, that puts us over 100 for all you Fahrenheit folks right? Anyways, I'm thinking of going for like an easy interval 5k, and a 1 hour "bikram express". which is something i've never tried- it's a new thing the yoga studios have been offering around here.
  • Congrats to those who lost/maintained! I was totally up on Thursday and still am, boo! I'm trying to be calm because I know most of it is water weight. Whew. Cannot wait to get back to my elliptical. Knee is feeling a lot better now although I don't wanna push it so Monday, I'll start out slowly on the elliptical for 15 mins & see how I feel the next day. Doing mostly weights/resistance bands with the arms, ball and floor exercises for the core. Better than nothing, right?

Partied a bit too heartily last night but I kept calories in check, I didn't go over 1700. I took it easy food-wise today since I will be having a big steak and potatoes along with a huge side of green beans for dinner. Yum! Identity Theft is also in store - hoping that'll be good! Have a great Friday, all!! Try to stay OP all weekend to the best of your abilities, guys!

PS- Welcome, KellinaKatrina and Slush!
  • Been out of town this week...got back yesterday. Afraid to look at the scale, I know I have water weight on me! Went for my walk/run this morning, back in it baby! Will look at the scale when I get the nerve
  • Weirdest thing. I KNOW I am not smaller, I mean I feel bloated, my weight is up 2 lbs, and my rings are tight, BUT my pants were also falling off me at work today.

Like literally a bit afraid of them. They are the same size I was wearing at 164lbs, so they are always loose anyway, but this was like to the point of ridiculous.

Although I am annoyed and embarrassed with being up in weight. It's not very nice.

OH well, time marches on.
  • eep! Forgot to log in my weight this week. Happily, I lost 2 lbs! Whoop!!
  • i am kinda slipping... sigh!!!

i need