3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   4th of July to Halloween Challenge! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/284234-4th-july-halloween-challenge.html)

Kymish 07-17-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoesmom (Post 4794509)
Can not wait for weigh in tomorrow! I've been dropping like it's hot these past two weeks :D

hahaha thats a awesome way to put it !!!

so i unoffically weighed myself today cause i was feeling so good this morning! down 96 lbs since i started august 18! WOOOOOOOOP !!!!! im gonna rock my wedding dress come october!

Arrwillia 07-17-2013 03:55 PM

Tomorrow's weigh in is probably going to be a bit disappointed. Yesterday I had peanut M&Ms and 2 flat bread pizzas, stayed under 1800 calories but I'm sure the sodium is going to catch up with me. It's getting too hot to run outside so I'm also having to rethink my exercise routines.

Vortex_VVV 07-17-2013 05:35 PM

No loss to report this week, but I'm still waiting for TOM, so I expect better news for WI next week. I've been eating on plan and have gotten 30 minutes or more of exercise most days, and I keep thinking about that Halloween goal!

littlefatcat 07-17-2013 06:03 PM

Afraid that I'm afraid to get on the scale tomorrow. Lost 4 pounds first week of challenge. I think I've gained it back this week. Aa aargh! Just went back and read some motivational posts. Going to to better this coming week:carrot:

SuperHeroTeacher 07-17-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoesmom (Post 4794509)
Can not wait for weigh in tomorrow! I've been dropping like it's hot these past two weeks :D

Hahaha! Me too Zoe's mom! I think this is going to be a 4+ drop week :D

stimkovs 07-18-2013 06:25 AM

My scale couldn't decide between 183.2 and 184.2 i used the 184. 1 lb loss. I guess that's ok...considering that i've had this migraine literally all week. and a fridge full of food.

although- this is going to be another big party week. so, lets hope i drop another lb! haha

acon 07-18-2013 06:54 AM

Happy for a 2.8 lb loss this week! I've stayed within my calorie goal everyday except yesterday. Thinking about how I could look at Halloween is really helping :)

acon 07-18-2013 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kymish (Post 4794740)
so i unoffically weighed myself today cause i was feeling so good this morning! down 96 lbs since i started august 18! WOOOOOOOOP !!!!! im gonna rock my wedding dress come october!

Wow, what an awesome loss you've had! I had an October wedding, too...that is definitely great motivation :)

Turtle11 07-18-2013 07:25 AM

You guys are really inspirational!! Down 1 lb during TOM, so I'll definately take it :)

Thinking about what my costume for Halloween will be ...

zoesmom 07-18-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperHeroTeacher (Post 4795008)
Hahaha! Me too Zoe's mom! I think this is going to be a 4+ drop week :D

While not a 4+ it WAS a 4. The best part of plateaus is the "WHOOSH" that follows. :)

vdh2102 07-18-2013 07:45 AM

Ugh!!! I've been doing everything right this week and trying to be super careful, and I'm not down anything this time >:( soooo frustrating. I feel like I've been at 147 forever now. This is two bad weigh ins in a row... hope next week goes better :(

Congrats to everyone who did lose!

koconut23 07-18-2013 08:51 AM

I didn't really lose much this week....-0.2 lbs at the most. I took a break from running because the weather's been so miserable, and it's also my TOM. Hopefully next week will be better! Just have to survive DH's birthday weekend celebrations....

suzukigurl 07-18-2013 09:01 AM

Very happy with my scale this past week, down 8lbs woohoo!!! I don't expect to see that kind of result every week, although I wish is came off that fast. I would have to equate this to maintaining for a few months and really getting back on track within the last week and a half. I know a lot was water weight, but I'll take it!!! It's a good motivator to get over the hump of all the carb cravings I oh so have every night starting around 8pm.
On a little tangent now from my weigh-in and I'm sure this is like a DUH statement but I am pretty much a calorie counter. I keep my cals in a specific range try to eat throughout the day but never really have distinguished between what kind of foods I am eating. 100 calorie packs are often my weakness because I feel like I don't have to give up all the junk food I have eaten most of my life but this past week I ran out of a lot of those type of foods and have been eating more protein rich foods. I have to say I really feel a difference, a lot of the night cravings are gone or very manageable. Like I said DUH lol! So believe me I am no low-carb Atkins convert by any means but I think I will pay a little more attention to what I buy and have available to eat around the house!
Congrats to everyone who had a loss this week and for those who were not as excited about what the scale read poopoo on it next week is your week!!!! :carrot:

2fat2jump 07-18-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kymish (Post 4794740)
down 96 lbs since i started august 18! WOOOOOOOOP !!!!! im gonna rock my wedding dress come october!

That's so awesome Kymish! Almost 100lbs lost, wow!! You are a ROCKSTAR!

suzukigirl - congrats on hitting your first milestone!!

I love to log in on Thursday and see all the losses. Way to go everyone.

As for me I am down 1.4lbs. Even though it's not a big number I'm especially happy because I've been on vacation and tempted multiple times over a day to go off plan. I have also been fitting in my exercise, which is something I never would have done 4 months ago. 4 more days here until I head home, gotta keep it up.

Mama Whitty 07-18-2013 11:10 AM

After no change the last week, I am down 2 pounds this week. Yay for me!

Great job to all the ladies and gentlemen that lost this week. For those of you that didn't hang in there it will happen.