Old 07-24-2013, 06:14 PM   #241  

S/C/G: 252.8/250.4/145

Height: 5'4"

Yesterday:

1. Take a Multivitamin daily - Yes
2. Drink 12.5 cups of water a day - Yes
3. Check in here every day - Yes
4. Stick with food plan (no specific diet just make healthier choices, eat smaller portions) - Did well
5. Do not obsess over weight fluctuations - Happy

Weigh in today: down 1.6 pounds.

Old 07-25-2013, 06:40 AM   #242  
Determined!

S/C/G: 84.3kg/ticker/65kg

Height: 5'4"/164cm

Only lost 0.2kg (1/2lb) which isn't a lot, but it's TOM this week so I'm just happy with any kind of loss. Will try get back into the swing of things and do personals tomorrow. Have a great day people!
lilmisschattabox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:19 AM   #243  
Breathing.

S/C/G: 150/ticker/120

Height: 5'4.5"

Hello girls,

It's been so hard for me to get back on track. There has been a lot going on lately - amusement park, my niece and her friend visiting, my family playing video games all night long - that I've been really tired and not able to stick to healthy food. On top of that it's been SO hot that I just can't motivate myself to go for a run.

This morning I had my usual oatmeal + nuts + cranberries + banana for breakfast, for lunch I plan on having avocado + tofu + tomatoes + corn + kidney beans and dinner will probably consist of catfish + cucumber + peppers. Also, I'm gonna do some weight training later this evening, hopefully it won't be as hot as it was last night.

I've told myself to avoid the scale for a few days. I started this month at 142 lbs and I'm hoping to start next month at <140 lbs. There's exactly one week left so I definitely have enough time to lose a couple. BUT - it's PMS-week for me which means if the number on the scale doesn't go down then I can't and shouldn't be too mad at myself IF (and only if!) I stayed on plan and worked out.

Oh and also - my size 8 pants got here yesterday and they fit perfectly!

I hope I'll be back later with GOOD news. Today has to be my first 100% OP day. It will get easier if I can stick to my plan today.

I know it's still early over there so have a great and healthy day!

Last edited by Hoopty; 07-25-2013 at 08:20 AM.
Hoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:28 AM   #244  
One pound at a time....

S/C/G: 189/155/139

Height: 5'1

ok, I am now convinced that I have some sort of vitamin and/or electrolyte depletion. There is no way that I can be eating this healthy and have ZERO energy every day!! I have felt like I've been run over by a truck for the last week or so. I made a huge mistake at work last night and had to go to the ER. I should have gone back to work but I had to just come home. I have to go back tonight and I hope I'm not in trouble. I need to walk some today but I honestly don't think I have the energy. I'm weighing in early today cause its closer and I wont have to go after work tomorrow morning. I hope my weigh in isn't bad cause I really need some boosting. The weigh in center suggested I try B-12 shots but they are so expensive! I've spent so much money on this eating plan and I also need my shakes and supplements.

I am so stressed.................... and overwhelmed............................

53 total inches lost

=5 pounds lost
junebug37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:09 AM   #245  

junebug: Health food stores make B-12 liquid drops that you take under your tongue--much cheaper than shots and holy cow they seriously gave me so much energy I was bouncing off the walls. I only used it for a week and have been fine ever since.

Last edited by Kaitie9399; 07-25-2013 at 09:10 AM.
Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:21 AM   #246  

S/C/G: 252.8/250.4/145

Height: 5'4"

I'm checking out for a few days while we take a little family vacation. See you next week!
jm474 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:25 PM   #247  
One pound at a time....

Thanks Katie, they might help me better than the sublingual tablets I've been taking. I really need something.

My weigh in shows a 1lb loss so Happy Day. Off to sleep to try to get this night of work started off right!
Old 07-25-2013, 12:28 PM   #248  

S/C/G: 218/190.4/155

Height: 5'7"

Julia and lilmiss - congrats on your losses! And Julia, enjoy your vacation!

June - sorry to hear you are feeling stressed and overwhelmed! Hugs! I have had friends with B12 deficiency and it really can cause low energy and lots of other issues.

Hoopty - congrats on the size 8 pants! I suppose that now that I am wearing my size 10s, I should get myself a pair of size 8s to work my way into. Good luck getting back on track - you can do it!

Was OP with eating yesterday, but didn't get my workout in because when I was going to head out for a brisk walk/jog after dinner, the rain and thunder started. Well, I'm on track today and have it on my calendar to go take a yoga class after work. I really want to make progress on my 30/30 goal - 30 pounds gone, and BMI under 30, which I will hit when I get to 188. July has basically been a maintenance month for me with all the emotional stuff I'm dealing with, but ready to get back on the routine I know works for me so I can hit that 30/30 goal in August!
SuperCecilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:29 PM   #249  
Breathing.

Good evening everyone,

I did it! I was 100% OP, woohoo!

Breakfast: oatmeal with mixed nuts and cranberries + 1 banana
Lunch: tofu with mixed vegetables and avocado + 1 orange
Snack: oatmeal with mixed nuts + 1 apple
Dinner: catfish with cheese + field salad with corn + 1 cup blueberry cottage cheese
Exercise: 25 min weight training

I started getting really hungry about 2 hours after I had eaten lunch and I was so close to grabbing something unhealthy. However, I told myself NO and ate a bowl of oatmeal with an apple instead.

Since I have work tomorrow I thought it would be a good idea to prepare the food I'm gonna eat when I get home. So I already baked one cubed sweet potato and all DH needs to do is grill some pork chops. The rest is easy-peasy stuff - fried eggs and a salad.

-----

jm474
- Have fun on your family vacation and be safe!

lilmisschattabox - Yay, congrats on the loss! Always better than a gain I know this is really random, but how is the weather over there?

junebug37
- Yay yay, congrats!! I really hope you feel better soon and find a solution as to why you always feel so tired.

SuperCecilia
- Good idea with the size 8 pants. It's a safe way to see whether you've lost weight or not. I was even thinking about taking before/after pictures (just for myself). You've only got a couple of pounds to lose and then you're at your 30/30! I think it's great that you haven't gained anything during this difficult time. I hope the month of August will be a happy, healthy and successful one for you
Old 07-25-2013, 08:54 PM   #250  
Determined!

S/C/G: 84.3kg/ticker/65kg

Height: 5'4"/164cm

Good morning ladies!

Not feeling the best today - stupid immune system! It keeps half fighting things off, so I don't really get sick, but I don't feel great either. I'm getting some multivitamins today! But I have three days off so feeling happy about that!!

I've got just over a kg (2lb) to lose by the end of the week to meet my July goal! I think I'll be pushing it, but I'm gonna try! Plus I think we are going to see friends of my DF's band next weekend and it would be nice if my jeans felt a lil' looser for next weekend. Plus I don't want to look like the frumpy fat fiance when I meet his friends. Which I will anyway at this weight lol, but every little bit lost makes me feel better about myself!

Hoopty yay for 100% OP! That's great!!! The weather is kind of grey and cloudy today. But not too cold which is nice. How is it in Germany? My boss is German!
SuperCecelia That's a good goal. Good luck for August!
Junebug I hope the B12 helps and you start feeling better. Are you okay and was everything okay at work?
Kaitie don't worry about the scales, the exercise you're doing sounds awesome!
Julia enjoy your holiday!
Gettinfit hi if you're around!

Hope I got everyone

Last edited by lilmisschattabox; 07-25-2013 at 08:56 PM.
lilmisschattabox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:01 AM   #251  

S/C/G: 218/190.4/155

Height: 5'7"

Hoopty - Way to go on staying on plan. I know, that mid-afternoon time is so easy to go off plan and grab something sweet or salty or fatty, so good on you for having oatmeal and an apple. So great to get into the habit of planning ahead and preparing food so that when hunger strikes you can just pull something healthy out of the fridge. My go to foods for those moments are mashed cauliflower with cream cheese, hard boiled eggs or egg salad, apple and peanut butter, or veggies with hummus.

Lilmiss - Sorry to hear about your issues with your immune system and hope you feel better soon. Enjoy your days off!

Eating was OP yesterday, though I think I didn't have enough protein in the first half of the day which meant I was hungry at 4 pm and basically had an early dinner. Still, I went for some gazpacho, whole wheat bread with hummus, cottage cheese, and cabbage salad, so all good stuff. I did take a yoga class yesterday which was a good work-out - some people in class are doing hand-stands and arm balances and really intense moves, but I just try to focus on my practice and not compare myself to the people with the strength of Superman, the balance of a ballerina, and the flexibility of Gumby! I think I need to get into running again, especially now that it isn't so hot - I enjoy the yoga classes, but running/jogging is free, and yoga classes cost $!
SuperCecilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 08:03 PM   #252  
One pound at a time....

Work last night was good. Thank the Lord!! I was nervous. I didn't get in trouble and everyone understood why I had to go home. What I did is common for nurses to do at least once so my "Im such a loser" moment is over. I have had a great few days of being OP. My center gave me a herb called Total Control and I think its already working. I feel much better today. I have e weekend off and I am so happy about that I could dance!!!

AND my scale said 149 after I woke up!!! I'm not deluding myself that it will stick through the whole weekend but it made me feel REALLY REALLY good!! When I get there officially I will only be 10 pounds from goal!!

Hope you all have a great weekend and good luck with staying OP!!

=5 pounds lost
:c arrot:
53+ inches lost
Old 07-26-2013, 11:50 PM   #253  

Good Evening Everyone!

OP for the day and I did 37 minutes of zumba and 17 minutes of wfp.
I've been working on the upstairs bedroom a lot this week. I primed and painted the walls and the trim, put in the new floor and put in the new bedroom furniture that we got for free! Everything looks great except the bedding, I absolutely detest duvet covers--I like my bed to look fresh and clean and non-lumpy so I bought a new comforter that is light green and white, it should look really nice in the room. I love doing reno projects. I had my second mammogram, after 6 additional x-rays and an ultrasound they said that I'm fine I just have a cyst or an atypical lymph nod, nothing to worry about it. Phew.

Ok! Zumba is not making my scale move down quickly but it is making my body change. My stomach is firming up and my body shape is changing. So that's all good news. I know I'm building muscle but I would also like to see the numbers on the scale go down.

Happy Saturday everyone!
Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:22 PM   #254  
Breathing.

Hello girls,

I'm super tired right now. Work was busy and hectic, I took 12000+ steps there alone. My feet are killing me.

Anyways, I stayed 100% OP for the day. I hopped on the scale this morning and was up 0.2 lbs due to me drinking tons of water. Drank lots again today so we'll see what the scale will say tomorrow in the AM. I'm starting to feel much better about myself, now that I've been back on track for the past 2 days (hey, every minute counts, right?).

lilmisschattabox - Oh your boss is German? That's pretty cool It's very humid over here which sucks. I'm more of a winter-girl, I absolutely love cold weather! I hope you will lose that 1kg you're hoping to lose. Crossing fingers!

SuperCecilia - Grr, I've been wanting to try to make mashed cauliflower but I ALWAYS FORGET!

junebug37 - Way to go!! I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better now

Kaitie9399 - Yep, agreed. It's nice to know, see and feel that you're firming up but dang, can the numbers on the scale go down too, please?

theberry.com . Someone shared this awesome website on a different thread. When you go to "daily motivation" you'll find a whole bunch of motivational pictures which I thought was pretty cool.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
Old 07-28-2013, 10:50 AM   #255  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

I have missed a week of posting . I can't seem to stay OP for more than a few days and I don't want to bring my negativity here. Today I am trying to regroup and remind myself all the reasons why I want/need to lose weight. I am totally miserable and I hate the way I look right now. None of my clothes fit and I'm having to wear the same few things over and over. I have so many cute/fun summer clothes and nothing fits. I don't want to do anything socially with my friends anymore because I'm so fat right now. I'm giving it my all to be 100% OP today and I am going to workout. Thats another thing I have to work on this week, getting my exercise done. Exercise always help me with my eating. Sorry about the negative post but I'm hoping to turn it around today.

Have a great Sunday everyone.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote