Old 06-17-2013, 10:33 PM   #106  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Oh, Soon2be, I am so sorry! Hugs to you.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:47 AM   #107  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

Soontobe.... Praying for you and your ohana...

Kris... i was just telling someone that and im only 25. we all have our " Screw it." moments its what and how we chose to press on that's key.

I'm happy to report im finally out of the scary 300's. im now standing proud at 298, for awhile i thought id never see a 2 in front of my weight again. lol
I am in desperate need to go food shopping but ive been so busy, which is why im glad i'll be off wed and thurs before i start my nine days working straight.
w 64 oz
e south beach ph 1
e treadmill 30min
d go get some color at the beach,
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 05:25 PM   #108  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Soon- Sp sorry to hear that. Hang in there girl. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Mom is smiling down on you and all you accomplish. Make her proud.

So mackinac island was a disaster on my weight. Even with riding bike for MILES...I gained weight. YIKES!!! WTH is up with that. Really tying this week. Did a 4.4 miler and a 2 mile so far. Gotta get something in for today.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 06:28 AM   #109  

Yesterday was the best day I've had in a long time. I am conciously trying to get back on track. Trying positive self talk and focus. Yesterday was just mood focus, didn't worry about anything else. I am not trying to get my food sorted out this this weekend. Then, I am going to learn to use the app on my phone to track. Once I figure it out, should be easier to use and if it's easier....

w 100
e none planned, but I am going to stop at the store and get a new battery for my pedometer
e reasonable, nothing from the vending machine
d i am worth the work
Old 06-21-2013, 08:20 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Height: 5'6"

So, some good days and some bad days this week. you all sound like your doing really well. I am down from my high of 219 after my Mom died. I never went back over 220 so feeling pretty happy about that. Nervous about Saturday and Sunday. Saturday will be indian food. My mother loved it as do we all so going to go out for a dinner on Saturday. Not sure what is going on for Saturday nights dinner it's the family gathering and none of us are in an organizing mood. Sunday will be the memorial service at church and some of the ladies in my mom's church could cook. Hopefully I can stay on point and not go over but I always do better when I plan. I just have to limit myself to no more than 2 pieces of dessert and to fill atleast half of my plate with veggies and fruit.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:20 AM   #111  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

soon2be.. i will be praying for you in the days to come, a lost of a loved one makes you experience a world of emotion. when my grandpa passed away i found comfort in food.... totally undoing what took me months to accomplish. be strong....
love your quote...

im getting excited about weighing in again. after so many months of seeing it rise in numbers it feels great to see my weight drop. as of today im officially 296.6. i need to up my workout but i dont want to overwhelm myself because i know if i do my treadmill will collect dust even more. lol
w 64oz
e south beach ph 1
e treadmill 30 min
d make my grocery list
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:47 AM   #112  

Happy Sunday! I so need a day of rest, not from exercise, but definitely from work and running around doing errands etc.

Tiara, I am so in agreement with not overwhelming myself. I had been getting very down and Thursday I finally decided enough was enough. Picked myself up & decided to chose to have a good day. And it worked! But I am still taking baby steps to get food, exercise and all in line. I am excited this week because they are having an "Energy for Life" seminar at work and I intend to really take what it offers and put it into practice.

Soon, strength to you this weekend.

W 100
E 10k steps
E Plan well, journal everything!
D Clean the kitchen
Old 06-23-2013, 04:01 PM   #113  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Sooo glad to see everyone getting here and so much positive chat! I am lagging at the moment in terms of focusing on healthy stuff. I can't seem to get caught up at work, and there are too many damn family functions to try to keep up with. September/October must be a good month for "cuddling". There are so many fricken birthdays in June and July in this family!

We had our water main line to our house leaking. Hubby started about 4 hours ago trying to fix it. 4 minutes of shoveling dirt and back locked up. Needless to say I'm feeling a bit guilty sitting in the house right now. Figured I'd check in!

Mavie... LOVE THE 'TUDE! I've tried to comment in blog land, but something wont let me long in. I wont give up though!

Tiggie... ahhhh bike rider. So proud of you. I need get some spunk back.... get some adventure going...

Tiara - You are doing fantastico! Congrats! I can't say I'm looking forward to weighing in ever again

Soon- How are ya holding up? Thought about you often over the last couple weeks. Keeping you in my thoughts. We need to push out of these 2teens together. I was 217 this morning. Its frustrating.... a day at a time though, right?

Off to check on the water fix. Hope you all have a great rest of your day. Get your water in! Just cuz iits the weekend don't mean ya can skip it!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 08:47 PM   #114  

Well both the private family gathering and my Mother's memorial service are done. I didn't record food intake for the last 2 days however tried to keep up with my water and sadly no exercise. Will be starting fresh tomorrow with planned meals. Scale did say 216 this morning.
Thank you everyone for the hugs
NixMom: I'm in lets break out of the 210's. My goal is to be out of them by august 15th. I'm holding out okay. Put some of my husbands amazing cookies in the freezer. Do have almost a quarter of a sheet cake that I still haven't put away but plan on having no more than 1 piece a day. My daughter will help with that I am sure. If there is any left after 3 days the dog gets to eat it. I will be having leftover thai food tomorrow night and the kids will probably eat other leftovers. Lol on the birthday's. We have that in August and January/February.
Mother: How was your day of rest? Thanks for the hugs.
Tiara: congrats on the weight loss. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers, your right I am staying strong for my mother. I just refuse to undo what I have already lost. I think your doing alright with your workout. Give it a few more weeks at a half an hour then up it by 10 minutes. Are you lifting weights yet?
Mtiger: thanks for the mom looking down on you comment. I hope so. You may find you drop tomorrow on weight. Someone said when you use a lot of large muscle groups you gain initially. Are you measuring? Was Mackinac Island amazing? It's on my bucket list.
Hugs to anyone I missed.
Carma
Old 06-24-2013, 06:10 AM   #115  

Kris, I've missed you, sorry about the back! I am so with you on the work. Can't get ahead! Ah well, just doing the best I can, you do the same. We are human darn it!

MT, hope all is well!

Tiara, yay for great weight ins!!!

Carma, continue to be extra good to yourself. It takes time.

W 100
E going for a walk at lunch, working on 10k steps
E OP
D Positive attitude!
Old 06-24-2013, 09:03 PM   #116  

Hi guys,
Hit all my goals today,
Plan for tomorrow:
W: 100oz
E: 60 minutes in the morning. 10 minutes after lunch and 30minutes after dinner.
E. 1500calories
D: Food is not going to make missing my mom any easier so I am going to think before anything goes in my mouth.
Thanks for the hugs mavis.
Hope you all have a good day.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:03 AM   #117  
mtiger

Wink

Mackinac was beautiful and tons of fun. Came home with a sore booty. Lots of bike riding on Sunday. Now it is time to get serious. Have to be careful tonight. Going out for my daughter's birthday. 28 yesterday??? Really??

Soon- You just stick with it. Keep your chin up!!

Nix- Come on girl...let's motate.

MM- Just keep on truckin.

Tiara- Great job on the loss. Keep it up.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:43 PM   #118  

Hit all my goals except went over calories by 350 however exercised 718 calories off so my remaining was 621 even with cake
Weed for tomorrow:
W: 100 oz
E: Walk/run 1 hr, 20 minute walk after lunch and dinner.
E: Going out to eat so looking to stay within myfitnesspal goal of 1760.
D: Enjoy what the day brings you.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:38 AM   #119  
mtiger

Wink

Gotta get in a workout or two around here. Holding at 177 pretty firm. Oh how I miss the 160's...
Old 06-28-2013, 04:34 PM   #120  

you'll get there Mtiger, slow and steady wins the race. I think I might see 215 this weekend.